Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd TEAM MD-- MHP TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE

so when does it start? who is in?

I echo what Aaron "Big Red" Williams and Mr. G have both said: This is a life-transforming Challenge. Good luck to everyone who has submitted their stories. And for those who aren't selected, don't let that stop you from doing the Challenge on your own. There is much encouragement and support to draw from on this thread!

Thumbs up

Greetings from Cyprus Guys - to join on what Big Red & Loom has said - i was one of the ever so fortunate ones to have not been selected the past challenge but was honoured to have been able to have tagged along.

Itís been 6 months now - slowly but surely i have lost about 25kgs of fat (about 55lbs) - my brothers on this challenge lost even more and we are still at it.

This will change your life forever guys - even if you dont get selected tag along - diet, nutrition and exercise tips from Mr G and the Legend himself Dave Palumbo is priceless and its FREE. This is truly a chance of a life time guys and girls.

Good Luck

Pan
    Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Nice scar Big Daddy!

My name is Orlando, 5'6", 145 lbs. I started working out about three years ago, but in this three years i have seen little change. I met an amateur body builder at the gym and i was impressed by his physic, big arms, well rounded shoulders, calves, etc. His advices did help a little bit but i still need that extra push to achieve my goal, getting the perfect body. I know that with the proper nutrition and training and can get transform my body into a muscle building machine. This transformation would mean a lot to me and hopefully it will open the doors to the entertainment industry.

P.S. How do you post up pictures? this is my first time using this...

Default Iam new here

Until when do i have to enter the contest. Iam from Puerto Rico, can i enter the contest?
    Last edited by danteconstantine; June 18th, 2008 at 03:23 AM.

Not sure, 2 weeks from June 1st, is June 15th, so, who knows..

My whole like I have been plagued with obesity. Through lots of determination I have managed to drop a considerable amount of weight in the last couple years (around 110lbs), but I'm not satisfied. I look at my progress pics and I still see major areas of improvement and I feel like the guidance and supplement assistance from this challenge is what I need to take my body to the next level, a level I have never been at, a level I can be proud of.

I have received compliments on my transformation already, however, I can honestly say that I feel with the guidance and supplements I'd receive from Dave P, MHP, and the others from this challange..."You haven't seen anything yet"

awesome job bro, keep it going

Cool A FORCE TO BE RECONED WITH

My name is James Dodge I'm 18 years old at a height of 6'4 weighing about 206 lbs, and I am a self made, self taught, and self educated natural bodybuilder that was once obese and turned myself into a chiseled bodybuilder that looked like glass. The purpose for me righting you is be chosen as a contestant for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge. The reason why Iím asking this is because I have become depleted from a very grueling two year move from hell and back with my Mother Sue-Ann. We moved from Carver, MA near Plymouth, MA to Florida. We made this move after a year to two years after a divorce to start new lives and move away from the past and start living again but unfortunately it was all lies about how cheap it was in Florida because you have to pay high community fees, a lot of different insurances, and high taxes, that all add up to be about $10,000 a year or more. So after that disappointment we went back home to recuperate and regroup, and stayed with family friends for almost 2 months then rented a condo for 6 months down on Cape Cod in the town Falmouth, MA and we looked into NH but couldnít find any good places to live up there. But while we were up there we were told about SC and how nice it was like Florida, and how much cheaper it was compared to Florida. So we soon after went to SC near Charleston to check it out, and found a new house to buy in a subdivision located in Summerville, SC that we were going to buy but once we got back to New England we decided it was too small and we didnít want to live in a city or subdivision type of living situation so we canceled the contract to buy the house. Soon after that we decided we were going to buy a home somewhere in New England like New Hampshire and Maine area, or maybe even Oregon. But a week later we got a phone call about such an amazing business proposition that we just couldnít resist not buying a bigger house for the same price as the smaller one we were supposed to buy. We were told that we could buy the house and flip it for $20,000 more so we bought it in good intentions to make back some money that we lost during the first year of looking for a home. As of now all I can tell you after about 10 months later of being sick living in Summerville, SC in an environment surrounded by pollution, poverty, abnormal obesity of 300-700 plus people and Iím not kidding Itís normal for this area, also if you have to drive anywhere you have to drive interstate roads with reckless drivers surrounding you everywhere, very high crime, and murder right down the street every single week itís all lies, lies, lies and were selling this brand new house that weíve lived in for about 10 months now with no furniture because the house was never going to be our home, so now weíre just waiting for it to sell. As of now were selling it for below appraised market value just so we can go home and get back to New England. Now weíve found a beautiful country place to live in NH, and were going home to build our beautiful Reproduction Saltbox home as soon as this house sells in this SC hell hole. After this 2 year move, and moving to SC it has taken a toll on us because we both have gotten depleted, fat, soft, also myself and my Mother collapsed because of all the stress and sickness from living in such a sickeningly polluted environment. Iíve gotten so depleted that Iíve lost most of my hard earned muscle and have lost at least 2 inches just on each of my arms alone. I would like to let it be known I that I was once severely obese at 300 pounds at around 13 and 14 years old. I was so obese that you couldnít even see my knuckles on my hands or the ankles of my legs I literally was busting out of my skin. And to note I still have the doctorís records to prove this. Because of being so obese I was harassed constantly, beat up, choked, spit on, and called hurtful vicious fat names all from just being fat. I never even bothered anyone I was just picked as a victim of abuse for just being overweight. Because of that I had to start defending myself by trying to protect myself and back talking. How I became obese was from going thru a very black, torturous, and satanic divorce that that seemed like it was never ending. I will only give a brief synopsis of because it because was such a horrific divorce that physically almost killed not only me but my Mom too. I became so severely obese from eating food constantly because of the depression of the divorce I was in front of the television constantly eating food like boxes of graham crackers, crackers with peanut butter and jelly, ice cream, and many, many other fattening foods, also every so often mom said lets go get a cake out of depression, and Iíd devour the whole cake within half an hour. So because of a divorce between my Mother and my father I became obese from soothing my depression with food, and television. My Mother unfortunately fell in love with the wrong person my father when she married him he appeared to be normal. But eventually he ended up being an abuser, an adulterer, an evil, mentally sick, perverted, Jesus freak, wonder lust, that ran away every time he couldnít handle responsibility as a husband and father. He would just abandon us his family me and my Mom without even making sure we had any food or money for us on many occasions over the years of their marriage. All I can say thank God my Mother finally realized that he was never going to change even thou he always said he would change his hurtful, and harmful ways, and we would be a happy, healthy family. Every time he would come back home he begged my Mother to take him back always after he returned from running away. So my Mother would take him back in love for him, and belief of his empty promises, those promises never happened or never lasted too long because he is a liar, a cheat, and a thief he even at times just came back to save up money to run away again. Also because of the destruction of the divorce I wasnít the only one affected because of it. My Mom had become sickly thin from all the stress, and smoking packs, and packs of cigarettes every day so Iím just thankful we both got out of that horrific warfare of the divorce, alive, healthy, and the victors. But even though we were both fallen during the end, and after the divorce we had become resilient and compelled to heal ourselves, get ourselves healthy, and to keep moving forward. So my Mother stopped smoking as much, we both started lifting weights at the YMCA, we got rid of the junk food, and started to eat healthy. Iím thankful to my Mother for everything because she basically raised me without a father in the picture with normalcy while battling my fatherís abnormalcy through the dysfunctional divorce. What really triggered me to realize I had to transform myself, and get serious about being healthy was because of a tryout for football in school. At the practice I couldnít even do the sprint running across the field during the first practice tryout to become part of the team because I was so unhealthy. So after facing such embarrassment I broke down, and cried for hours walking slowly home from school. I became driven to the point where I decided I needed to change my life. So I picked myself up from that point of failure, and took one step at a time, and started walking to and from school and drinking gallons and gallons of water every day, and I basically starved myself barley eating many times. I also started to lift weights with more consistently and it just took off from there and I found my passion for bodybuilding. All I can say is that it was a miracle, and blessing from God that helped me get out of being obese to transforming myself into a chiseled body builder. I educated myself about all aspects of bodybuilding by studying books, magazines, videos, all on, training, nutrition, and everything else I could get my hands on to learn from. Iíve become a body builder that is self taught that educated on all aspects of the bodybuilding lifestyle trough educating my mind on what I had to know to become a bodybuilder. By getting healthy and getting out of such a horrible circumstance of being obese to becoming a chiseled body builder of all things. I feel that if I never would have gone through what Iíve gone through I never would have known what I want to do in my life. I also know I would have never gained the training, resilience, and knowledge that I need in my life by becoming a body builder of all things. But I guess that Iím destined for all that Iíve faced to be a testimony for those who donít know how to get healthy. Thatís why Iím now studying through ISSA to receive my personal training license so I can help others with their health with my guidance, and support someone who has been there and succeeded. Without bodybuilding I would have never gotten the foundation that I need for what my future profession is going to be. My goal is within the next 2 years is to get into the field of professional wrestling. Wrestling has also been my passion for many years now ever since I was a child, and I intend to do my best to become a professional wrestler through hard work, educating my mind, and by building my body as best as I can to succeed as a professional wrestler. That is why I need to become not just a body builder like I was again but become much more massive so that I will have a chance to become a successful professional wrestler. Now that you can see who I am and a through a brief synopsis of myself, a young man that has concurred such adversities in life. By overcoming them, and becoming resilient through something that I never would have expected through body building being in my life. Through body building I found a way to not only strengthen my body, but my mind, and soul in life. But sadly after a 2 year move I have lost most of my hard eared muscle, I have become dissipated, and I feel as Iím going backwards. I also donít know what to do because ever since Iíve moved, whenever I get a chance I train my ass off in the gym, and I do my best to eat correctly, and it seems that Iím not getting anywhere at all. So now Iím finally asking for help, and guidance from someone who will care about helping me to become a body builder once again, and further myself. So I can achieve my goals in body building which is to become massively huge while being proportioned so I can make an impact in the field of professional wrestling as a WWE athlete. I'm asking in whole heartedness will you please help me to become a body builder again by guiding, teaching, and directing me. I am asking you please choose me as a contestant for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge. I know that I can absolutely trust all the advice that I would receive through the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge, without a doubt in my mind to help me reach my goals. While helping me to retain what muscle Iíve lost, and gain even more muscle while helping me get to my goals even quicker than I could do by myself. With all of the provided knowledge that I would receive about every aspect on bodybuilding, and nutrition from some of the top gurus of the body building world. Also through my success during the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge my goal is to help encourage people to get healthy, get in shape. I want encourage and motivate people to get back what was either stolen from them through unfortunate circumstances, or even just get healthy and in shape to become a better person not only on the outside but the inside. In closing I would like to tell you that I deeply appreciate that youíve taken your time to read my story and see a synopsis of who I am, what Iíve overcome in my life, and how I did it. In all respects would also like to say thank you for this amazing opportunity of taking part in MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge so I can become a body builder again, and get far beyond what I thought was possible

P.S.

I would also like to ask you would you please chose my Mother Sue-Ann who is a young 52 for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Transformation challenge because she has also become greatly depleted from this move to. I can tell you she is defiantly not a quitter because as Iíve said she got us both out of a very tragic dark evil situation from the past that Iíve mentioned. My Mother once was a body builder without really even knowing she was before she married the wrong man, and lost 20 years of her life because of him, and running my Mother in the ground with her health. But she always still tryís to stay active and not give up and move ahead. Before we moved my Mother was also a power swimmer, and lifted weights at the East Bridgewater YMCA were we went to the gym for many years. Before we moved she had finally stopped smoking, and was starting to get healthy once again after the divorce was over she started turning into a body builder, and the Warrior Viking Woman once again. But now after this devastating move to hell she has gone backwards as I have. So will you please choose my Mother Sue-Ann along with me so we can motivate each other to not give up as contestants for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Transformation Challenge so she can once again get healthy, and in shape again to feel good about herself, so she love herself again?

To Veiw My, And My Moms Photos Please Feel Free To Vist The Link Below.

Default looking for a fresh start

Hey guys, I am seeking a way to turn my life around. I am currently working in civil service; i.e. law enforcement. I have just celebrated my 36 birthday and I have found myself staring at the scales at 365 lbs. I still can not believe that I have gotten to this state. Long nights of sitting in a car,eating fast food and weird sleep habits have taken it's toll on me. I can not blame my current weight on my job alone. I have long turned to food as a comfort. I have been faced with several tragedies in my life. I have lost loved ones near me quiet often. As always, I would turn to food. I lost my father at a relatively young age,due to him being morbidly obese and gained 30 lbs in less than 4 months.
    Now at 36 years old, I need a major intervention to get back on track. I am the father of three children and would like to be a healthy and postive influence to them and be a better officer on the road as well. Dave , I have sit back and watched what you and Mr. G , along with mhp did for the last set of guys. I ask you to please consider me for this round. I know this is a little late , but I hope you will consider me. thank you and God Bless
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll throw in for the hardcore challenge, if you'll have me.

I had planned on competing this year nationally, but family problems cropped up in the form of my dad. Re - diagnosed with cancer this year. My mom has also been ill, and both parents started living with me full time this January. I just couldn't focus 100% on contest prep - and my weight was higher than it should have been, anyway. (too much weight added last year after the USA's.) My dad is now done with chemo and has moved back to the Phillipines (where his wife is) - my mom is better, but I have just now recovered from a month + of pneumonia. On top of all this, our business has bottomed out because of the cost of fuel (we run an excavation company and I don't even want to talk about how much diesel is going for right now. ) Construction in general has stopped in our area and I am now actively searching for a job that will pay both the company and my personal bills.

It feels like one setback after another...so I'm putting off competing until 2009. I don't know what show yet - but I need to add some upper body size and get my weight down to about 15lbs over contest - and keep it down. I will not repeat being a fatty again in the off season. Ever.

I am 5'1ish, BF is about 18ish. Weight is 163ish.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sallyanne; June 22nd, 2008 at 11:56 PM. Reason: added photos
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Well I've read through all 45 pages of the last transformation challenge and have decided to complete it if I get chosen for the challenge or not. After seeing their changes, I can't pass this oppurtunity up. I went out yesterday morning and bought all the neccesary foods and vitamins for the diet and am finishing my second day. I plan to start the workout Monday and buy the suppliments recommended as I can come up with the money. I wish whoever is chosen best of luck with the transformations and those who aren't chosen I hope you still participate.

Well I would like to throw my name into the hat. I could really use the help. I have been overweight all my life. My wife is a bodybuilder and has won several local shows an the NPC JR USA a few years back. She has also competed nationally. I always feel out of place at shows or when people meet us because the look at me like what is she doing with him. I train with her and try to diet right but nothing seems to work for me. I could really use the help. I work a ton of hours to support the bb lifestyle and what time is left I make time for my kids. I am fully dedicated to this whether I get picked or not. I think Dave's help and the MHP products good greatly change my life. It would be so wonderful to show up at her guest posing apperance and have everyone see the changes I have made. It would also make me proud to have my 14 year daughter and 12 year old son see me make a change in my life. To tell you the truth I am tired of guys at work teasing me and calling me fat boy or having to joke about my weight to feel like I fit in. Thanks for the consideration.

My stats are 5 11 265 pounds and 28% bodyfat yeah I know I need cardio lol

I can not get my pics to post so I will pm them to Dave or whoever I need to just let me know.

Smile Resurrection Of The Viking Woman

Hi my name is Sue-Ann Dodge Iím 52 years old and Iím In need of help of getting myself back through the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Challenge to who I was. I once was a avid healthy phenomenally artistic artist, body builder, runner, bike rider, power swimmer, athlete. But now after facing many uncaused traumatic circumstances in my life I have become ravished, worn, depleted, from a long abusive marriage, a devastating divorce, and move to hell to Summerville, SC. After all this looking back all I wanted to do was just want to get married to a good man, start a healthy happy family, have a home, and just a happy life. But that didnít happen because as the Kenny Rogers song says donít fall in love with a dreamer. I fell in love with a kind hearted, handsome man who showed up at my door step and soon married. He may have had a few problems but as time progressed he became mentally, and emotionally sickened. He became an heís a dreamer, a physical, a mental abuser, an adulterer, and a perverted, adulterant, demonic Jesus freak sicko with a horrible family thatís just like him, and worse. The only good thing that came out of that marriage was my son James who is a phenomenally intelligent, athletic, good hearted young man who will accomplish allot in his life within a few years. The one I was married to also tries to save every ones souls with salvation scripture book markers that he makes and has revised hundreds of times spending thousands upon thousands because as he believes God has told him to, while thinking heís a self proclaimed advagalest, profit like Billy Graham. While heís not running down people trying to save them, he was on workmanís comp, most likely on welfare now. After many years of him running away, and abandoning on his own wife, and son many times to California to escape responsibility of providing for a family or own up to his problems that he created. So after I was married to that demonic Jesus Freak for almost 20 years of abuse I had enough of him saying he was going to change time after time of believing his sickening lies. I filed for a divorce and thatís when the hell really began. Because once I had done that he called me on the phone from California he told me he was finally change and take care of his family and we would move to California and be a happy family. But that wasnít the case he only said that to get me to drop the divorce and attorney so he could divorce me. Thatís what kind of person I was married to a liar a cheat and a thief not some Holey, Godly person as he proclaimed being. Itís just sad what he had done by taking advantage of my good heartedness and my love for who he was not who he is now. We could have had a happy family but he let his all demons control him to the point where he almost destroyed two people myself, and my Son who loved him and always forgave him no matter what he did or said. Which sadly caused the damage throughout the divorce had caused my appearance to fade because of all the trauma, and ravishing that it was causing to my body it started to age me and make me unhealthy. During the divorce it had even caused horrible things to happen with my son he had become obese. Because of this he was harassed, beat up and had many school problems because of being harassed. All while the school system was doing nothing about it. After going through many uncaused traumatic circumstances I still have faith in the true God that has protected myself and my son over many years of warfare. Even though being surrounded by so much granola bar A.K.A. Fruits, and nuts, Christian garbage why would I still have faith God or anything to do with Christianity after being married to such a Jesus sicko for so many years. Why is because without God protecting myself and my son we both would have been out on the street long ago or even dead because of all the blackness that we had faced. I say this because during the divorce myself and my son had sustained such mental, emotional, physical ravishing both myself and my son could have very well died throughout the divorce. During the divorce years I was even smocking packs of cigarettes a day because of all the stress Iím lucky Iím still alive because when you smock like I did itís possible that I could have died. So I guess that the real God has protected not only myself but also my son, and kept that from happening. Then when the never ending divorce of many, many years had ended after a large amount of money being stolen, the divorce finally had ended. At that point myself and my son began to go to the gym and start to pull ourselves back to together. Then we started to finally climbed out the black pit of uncaused hell one step at a time, and began to become healthy. So during that process of about 3 years after allot of hard work, tears, pain, trauma, and pulling ourselves back together had finally paid off we finally made it became healthy on July, 4th, 2006 down on Cape Cod. At an elite golf community called New Seabury we were given tickets to go to see fireworks we knew we were finally succeeded by dragging ourselves out of the pit of hell. Because we were being told how put together, and healthy looking we were. Then after a long time of waiting we had finally sold the house in Carver, MA we had up for sale near Plymouth, and Cape Cod. We had set out to move to Florida with expectations of starting new lives away from the past. After the divorce selling the house we moved to Florida with false expectations. Because we were lied to just get down there being told it was a cheaper to live, and paradise to live as we were told. So myself and my son said letís just move there to have a new start and get away from the past to start new lives. But soon after moving there we soon had found out that everything we had been told was all lies because if you want to live there now in a good area you have to have allot of money to have a good average life. After being there in shock for 3 weeks of fear not knowing what we were going to do. So we started looking into North Carolina so we drove up there with all our boxes filled with our belongings after selling almost everything for a new start. But once we got up there, again we had found out it was all lies we were told by realtors again. So now after that we had finally flown back home to stay with friends for a month then renting a condo in Falmouth, MA for 6 more months trying to find out where we were going to live while being sick, and in total fear we started locking into New Hampshire, but unfortunately we looked into the wrong area of Rochester, NH, and we were treated like garbage from some hateful realtor. So we were driving abound after that up there looking for a place to possibly stay to look for a home on our own. So we stopped at a motel, and unfortunately talked to some guy who said his brother moved down to SC on the coast and loved it there. So we drove back down the cape started looking for a home in SC then we flew down there in exhaustion pain, and fear to look for a home. Soon we met with a realtor for one day, and then he took off on a ski vacation, and left us with his pimple picking sister who was picking her pimples while driving us around to find a house. After about a week of looking for a home we had got spelled in to buying a house from a Lennar house snake salesman named Ab Sanchez the most conniving piece of garbage you could ever meet. Heís the nostalgia type of greasy sweet talking piece of garbage that sits in the model house as a salesman for the community. He talked us into buying a house somewhere we didnít even belong or even want to live. Then we flew back home started getting ready to move and we reunited with the relatives of the evil man I was married to side, John and Kelly Dodge, and letís just say they caused hell on earth, by causing more unfortunate disturbing circumstances for us. It clarified that it was time to leave and flea to start a new life. Soon after we were actually called up by Ab Sanchez the snake offering us a bigger house, for the same price, as the small one that we canceled the contract on to buy. He told us that if we bought the house it would be worth $20,000 more, and unfortunately we believed him. It was all lies it was all just a speal to just scorch a buck off of us. So basically it sounded like it was a win for us, so we decided we were going to just go for it and buy it and to make $20,000, and move to Oregon. Now after losing allot of money, becoming, sick, worn, and depleted we have been set back many years with our heath because of it. But after all the hell weíve faced weíre finally going to build our beautiful Saltbox Home in Wakefield NH, and finally have our new beginning after so much hell weíve faced. After this experience from hell Iím asking to get chosen to participate, and have help through the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Challenge to get myself back to who I was, by become healthy, feel good about myself again, and become pretty again though this challenge. With the help from experts who have an extensive knowledge of health. I know with this challenge I can and will succeed at becoming the Viking Warrior Woman once again as my phenomenally intelligent lawyer Jay Creed had nick named me because of my incredibly strong will. Iím asking please choose me but, also my Son James who has posted his story too, to participate as a contestant for the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Challenge so we can motivate each other to get my healthy, in shape, and strong mentally and physically together as a Mom, and Son team. As you can see were extremely strong willed resilient people to have gone through, and concurred as many circumstances as we have. I need this challenge its my last chance, and hope of getting well. As Pam of the 1st challenge got help, and got her life back, I want that to be my success through the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Challenge. My goal is for me to get my life back on track, my looks of feminine beauty back so I can live my life with the pride of loving myself, without shame anymore with the help of this challenge. In closing I would like to thank you for considering me to participate in the MHP Give Me Muscle Or Give Me Death Challenge, and taking your time to read my story in all respects thank you.

Sincerely,

Sue-Ann Dodge

To View My Transformation Photos Please Visit The Link Below.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563859944LylZgF

My reason for entering this contest is because I hope to become an IFBB pro in the future. I always see people around me getting bigger and stronger and I always tend to feel small compared to alot of people. I feel like im continuously plateauing and i dont know why. I eat very clean i'd like to think, everything is plain; grilled chicken breast or steak. as for carbs; plain rice green beans, spinach oatmeal, rye bread and potatoes. Ive just recently cut down from around 195 to 175 and im looking to gain some more lean mass. I want to do a show this comming november and I want to make sure im ready. I come from a single mother household so i pay for all my stuff from supplements to chiken to steak to patatoes the list goes on. Im 19 years old and I just finished highschool. I think it would be really cool to get advice from some of the top guys in the industry who i have the utmost respect for and make some good friends in the process. If I were chosen you guys should have no doubt that I would follow instrucitons to a T. thanks for reading.
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by justinpleasehelp View Post
    My reason for entering this contest is because I hope to become an IFBB pro in the future. I always see people around me getting bigger and stronger and I always tend to feel small compared to alot of people. I feel like im continuously plateauing and i dont know why. I eat very clean i'd like to think, everything is plain; grilled chicken breast or steak. as for carbs; plain rice green beans, spinach oatmeal, rye bread and potatoes. Ive just recently cut down from around 195 to 175 and im looking to gain some more lean mass. I want to do a show this comming november and I want to make sure im ready. I come from a single mother household so i pay for all my stuff from supplements to chiken to steak to patatoes the list goes on. Im 19 years old and I just finished highschool. I think it would be really cool to get advice from some of the top guys in the industry who i have the utmost respect for and make some good friends in the process. If I were chosen you guys should have no doubt that I would follow instrucitons to a T. thanks for reading.
    Justin

YOU are really looking good! Nice work!
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast