Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd TEAM MD-- MHP TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE

"Time keeps on slippin' slippin' into the future"

Default contest still on?

I was wondering if anyone knows if the contest is still on? Two weeks have come and gone. I guess I'm just eager to find out who Dave and company chose !!!! lol. I have also taken some better pics for the contest if Dave needs them.

i could pack on a few more pounds and tell greater tales of woe... seriously though, i'm eager to see the contestants and more of Mr. G's motivational videos

DUD YOUR CHEST HAS HEALED UP GREAT, DO WILL YOU BE BACK TO COMPETING SOON, MR. ZACHIZZLE

whats the word on the contest, has anyone at all heard anything?

Big Dave whats the word on this?? i am busting my hump here. LOL let us know whats cookin'--Thanks

I mean no disrespect , but I don't understand why we haven't gotten any word on what happened to the contest? is this just a dead thread ? If something has fallen thru , please just let us know.

Nobody

Default Struggling to lose the weight

My name is Taurice, I am 5'6 and weigh 300 pounds. I was very in terrific shape as a teenager. I was very active in sports ( baseball, basketball, football, and softball )and hanging out all day in the streets. After deciding to change my life, I decided not to hang out as much and stayed in the house with first girlfriend I lived with. She kept me fed and sexed up. I went from 155 to 175 pounds. My eating habit were starting to catch up with me and soon I developed an eating disorder.

I decided to move to Madison Wisconsin for a better life although the lifestyle was better. I still suffered from obesity. I have tried several ways to lose to only lose the weight then gain more then what I had lost before. My mental capacity is somewhat weaken because of the weight gain. I am afraid to talk to pretty girls, employers looking over me for promotion, and a host of physical aspects. I feel the MHP Challenge would be the best opportunity for me to seriously tackle the weight gains.

I
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for getting me motivated. After being almost a month and a half after the cut off with no word, I'm saying that I want nothing to do with it. You guys are the best in the business, but still you don't follow through with anything you say. I'll spend my own money and do my own thing to get in shape for myself. I'm not waiting for you or your free supplements. Forget you. You do your mag a great disservice by not keeping to your word.

Default TRANSFORMATION START AFTER USA

WE WILL START AFTER THE USA"S THANKS FOR ALL YOUR STORIES AS THEY ARE ALL COMPELLING JUST REMEBER EACH ONE OF YOU HAS GREATNESS INSIDE OF AND ARE CAPABLE OF AMAZING TRANSFORMATIONS IN YOUR LIFES AND OTHERS

EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE
    WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVING HUMAN EXPIRENCES

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    WE WILL START AFTER THE USA"S THANKS FOR ALL YOUR STORIES AS THEY ARE ALL COMPELLING JUST REMEBER EACH ONE OF YOU HAS GREATNESS INSIDE OF AND ARE CAPABLE OF AMAZING TRANSFORMATIONS IN YOUR LIFES AND OTHERS

EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE
    WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVING HUMAN EXPIRENCES

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    Thanks for the update Mr. G!

I am 12 days into Dave's diet, doing all the necessary cardio and keeping my BPM under 130, eating all my meals with the ratios outlined by Dave (I always do!), and keeping the weight heavy!

The changes are already noticeable! I'm going hard!

We're ready Mr. G! Can't wait for more of those motivational videos.

Quote Originally Posted by rw5579 View Post
    We're ready Mr. G! Can't wait for more of those motivational videos.

I totally agree! I am still very excited and am really looking forward to seeing who they pick for this transformation!

The motivational tips and skits are cool and are nicely complemented by the training tips. Not the same old stuff. The one video had the tibialis anterior calf raises (sp?), I had never seen or heard of those before.

Thanks again guys.

MR. G is this still a go?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by sonis9 View Post
    MR. G is this still a go?????????????????
    I asked Dave on his thread, and he replied that it would pick-up around the Olympia.
    Palumbology: Science, theory, study pertaining to Dave Palumbo's 'way'.

Banned

Can you compete in this if your just in bulking shape but still good shape? You know chubby but a outline of abs etc etc.

I don't want to do this now but sometime in later spring of 09 when I cut up again I wanna do something to motivate me to take it to the max. Instead of 10 or 9 bf where I usually end up.

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast