Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758

Thread: 3rd TEAM MD-- MHP TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE

Hey guys,

Please keep the personal attacks out of here.

Thanks
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

How mant athletes are still participating in this challenge? What's the current status?

...wish I was on an island...near St. Lucia perhaps...

I have still been doing the diet that Dave gave us...however 3 (?) weeks ago I threw my back out, so there was 2 week period where I didn't lift...and cardio was sporatic...but now I'm back on the cardio and training...

I'm not sure about the other guys. I dont' want to speak for them...but I've talked to two and they just feel like we got the shaft...and quite let down with a lot of what has gone on...maybe they'll post?
    I love to get narked

Quote Originally Posted by rmenyin27 View Post
    I have still been doing the diet that Dave gave us...however 3 (?) weeks ago I threw my back out, so there was 2 week period where I didn't lift...and cardio was sporatic...but now I'm back on the cardio and training...

I'm not sure about the other guys. I dont' want to speak for them...but I've talked to two and they just feel like we got the shaft...and quite let down with a lot of what has gone on...maybe they'll post?

we hope that the other transformation competitors can hop on here and give us an update as to how they are doing and their thoughts about whats going on. we will help assist those who need it coming into the home stretch. how are ya'll with supplements? Lets try to finish this challenge on a good note.

...wish I was on an island...near St. Lucia perhaps...

To be honest...I have no idea when we're actually ending. According to the original plan, it ended last week...and as far as supps go, I don't know how the other guys are doing. I got 2 shipments umm...a month of anadrox and the glucosamine in each shipment...and then the 2 lb protein lasted me 2 weeks each time...so I've been just getting the protein on my own...not sure if the guys have more left since we didn't get the same shipments...? sorry! I wish I could be more help!
    I love to get narked

Spotter

Pitiful

Quote Originally Posted by yoke408 View Post
    Pitiful
    Lol!

BIG BRI

Quote Originally Posted by olympia63 View Post
    Lol!
    whoa the first one to get booted from the challen ge reappears

Quote Originally Posted by briancurran01 View Post
    whoa the first one to get booted from the challen ge reappears

Hahaha! And here we go... Why do you always say things like you know the facts? I never got "booted". I was suspended from the challenge. If you must know the reason I was suspended, it was due to my refusal to sign a contract. I did not believe the contract was in my best interest so I did not sign it. Thats all there is to that. Why are most of your posts full of negativity? Nobody posted anything on here for 2 weeks and then you come out with personal attacks, like you know the situation.

BIG BRI

got to keep up with what YOU guys THINK i am

Spotter

Wow I think we can consider the ball officially dropped

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758