Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd TEAM MD-- MHP TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE

...wish I was on an island...near St. Lucia perhaps...

yay! I'm in too! So what is the official "start" date? Or should I just start posting my workouts and such now? And what about starting pix? Should I just take some and post them today?!

Quote Originally Posted by rmenyin27 View Post
    yay! I'm in too! So what is the official "start" date? Or should I just start posting my workouts and such now? And what about starting pix? Should I just take some and post them today?!
    I was up in the air on all of this too.

RELAX EVERYONE. I will send you instructions on how we will proceed later this week. I need to give everyone time to log on and get back to me with their contact information.

For the next day or so just take it easy - your lives are about to change...

Ahhhh...damn. It seems I was not chosen. Still, I will continue walking this path as I have for seven years, in pursuit of that ideal self I imagine. Good luck to all the contestants!

Bummer, it appears I'm not in either. That blows, but best of luck to all that are chosen, I know it will be great for all of you.

Default congrats

congrats and good luck to everyone picked. the last challenge it really changed my life and i know it will do the same for you again good luck and god bless
    big red

Dedicated Noob

guess i didn't get picked either- all the best to those who did

Default In for the thrill of a lifetime!!

First of all let me give a BIG THANK YOU to Dave, Mr. G and MHP for allowing me to partake in the 2nd part of the 2008 Transformation Challenge. I am sure I will not disappoint any of you. I am quite sure you guys hear this quite often, and in the end the participants get derailed one way or another, but I know I won't.

Once again THANK YOU! I am really excited to begin!
    "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

Congratulations to everyone who was chosen. What Dave, Mr. G, and MHP did in my life with the previous Challenge was absolutely life-changing! I am still following the diet and workout principles and still seeing changes. I am not at my goal yet, but I am progressing toward them.

Another thing to look forward to is how you will (hopefully) draw closer to the other participants. I am so thankful for the guys I got to do the Challenge with (and also for Pan who went side-by-side with us, though wasn't official). (BTW, Pan, I'm so glad you were selected!) These guys were a great source of encouragement for me. I even got train with Big Red when I went on Vacation to AL. We hit a World Gym in MS (he killed me!).

Anyway, as someone already said, get ready for your life to change....

Ladies and Gentleman

For those of you not selected, I really appreciate your positivity in still having encouragement for those who were selected. I do not want to raise false hope and the chance is SLIM, but we may need to select one or two more people.

Please check back in the next few days in case someone has dropped out and I need to select one new person...

Congratulations everyone. This is a great opportunity. It'll change your lives for the better, if you only stick to the program.
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Good Morning Everyone from Sunny Cyprus

Who ever has been picked or not is irrelevant, if we all stick together, push one another, encourage one another the benefits will unfold out into our everyday life also, like attracts like and if we maintain that positive attitude we will definitely attract similar positive circumstances to us.

Last year I was not picked but my brothers and sisters, Dave & Mr G gave me that encouragement and I have never looked backed since.

Letís shock the board with our transformation - letís hope Dros will give us the green light and info to start officially soon

Pan
    Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    Good Morning Everyone from Sunny Cyprus

Who ever has been picked or not is irrelevant, if we all stick together, push one another, encourage one another the benefits will unfold out into our everyday life also, like attracts like and if we maintain that positive attitude we will definitely attract similar positive circumstances to us.

Last year I was not picked but my brothers and sisters, Dave & Mr G gave me that encouragement and I have never looked backed since.

Letís shock the board with our transformation - letís hope Dros will give us the green light and info to start officially soon

Pan
    Pan is definitely right about this. Lets all do this together guys. All come out looking good in the end.

Default Grocery Shopping

Hi, I was just curious about the start date. I usually do my grocery shopping over the weekend and would like to know what to stock up on. Since I found out I was selected for this challenge, I took a "break" from the gym/diet because I had not had one in a while; but now I really need to go back to it, I feel useless when I don't adhere to anything. Thanks.
    "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

NO LATER THAN SUNDAY I WILL HAVE EVERYTHING POSTED. DAVE IS READY TO BE FULL STEAM BY MONDAY.

Good luck to everyone who was choosen!! I hope to follow along with you guys as well.

Default GAME ON

The THIRD TEAM MD-MHP TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE IS KICKING OFF THIS WEEK.

Here are the six contestants:
    1. rmenyin27
    2. Renegaderows
    3. Yoke408
    4.Ludo
    5. Pan
    6. olympia63

Dave will post your diets this week and Mr. G wil be on board with the first Transformation Tip.

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast