Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd TEAM MD-- MHP TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE

Spotter

About how much water should we be drinking? 1 gallon or less? Or should we determine our hydration by the frequency of peeing?

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    IN AND TOTALLY PSYCHED FOR THIS!!!!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!

two questions though mr. G;

So we can drink diet sodas?

Will taking clips with our cellphone cameras (while weighing) work?

MEN'S DIET

MEAL #1
    4 whole Omega-3 Eggs (with 4 additional whites)

MEAL #2
    SHAKE: 40g protein from Probolic SR with 1 Tablespoon of All Natural PB

MEAL #3
    “Lean Protein Meal” 6oz chicken (or Turkey, or tilapia, flounder, or cod) with 1/3-cup RAW almonds, cashews or walnuts

MEAL #4
    Repeat MEAL #3

MEAL #5
    “Fatty Protein Meal” 6oz Salmon, Swordfish, or 8oz RED MEAT (filet mignon, or top round cut) with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6 40g protein from Probolic SR with 1 tablespoon of All Natural Peanutbutter

*****MEAL ORDER IS UNIMPORTANT. ALL MEALS ARE EQUAL.

***ONCE A WEEK, HAVE A CHEAT MEAL (instead of MEAL #6) – try to make it the last meal of the day (start after 2 weeks on the diet)
    *** You can use sugar-free soy sauce, mustard, and vinegar for condiments.
    *** You can drink water, sugar-free drinks (diet soda), coffee, or tea with STEVIA BALANCE (no Equal or Splenda Packets).
    *** NO GUM CHEWING (limit to 3 pieces per day)

WOMEN'S DIET PLAN

Follow DIET #2 for 2 day…then follow DIET #1 for 2 days…….then REPEAT

DIET #1

MEAL #1
    10 egg whites

MEAL #2
    35g protein from Probolic SR

MEAL #3
    6oz chicken (ostrich, turkey) with 1-cup asparagus or green beans

MEAL #4
    6oz white fish (fluke, flounder, sole, cod, ect.) with a green salad with vinegar & mustard (no olive or macadamia nut oil)

MEAL #5

DIET #2

MEAL #1
    2 whole (OMEGA-3) Eggs with 6 egg whites

MEAL #2

MEAL #3
    6oz chicken (ostrich, or turkey, or lean fish such as tilapia, flounder, sole, cod) with 1/4-cup (1oz) cashew nuts, or almonds, or walnuts (vary it)

MEAL #4
    6oz salmon, swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, red peppers, or carrots) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Mac Nut Oil and vinegar

MEAL #5

**** You should have a cheat meal once per week (in place of meal #5). This is NOT optional. I want you to have it!

*** Sugar Free Metamucil or some Psyllium supplement 1-teaspoon 2x per day (fiber supplement)—important—fiber helps burn fat and keeps the food MOVING through your intestinal tract.
    *** You can use sugar-free soy sauce (use as much salt as you want), Sea Salt, mustard, and vinegar for condiments.
    *** You can drink water, sugar-free drinks (diet soda), coffee, or tea with STEVIA BALANCE (no SPLENDA or EQUAL)
    *** NO GUM CHEWING

Default Here we Go

Lets kick this off Guys:

Tuesday 4th November (Day 1)
    Weight: 104.7kg
    Body Fat: 25%

Neck: 17”
    Chest: 46”
    Waist: 43”
    Hips: 42”
    Thighs: 25”
    Calves: 16”
    Biceps: 16.5”
    Forearms: 13”
    It’s such a good feeling personally for me to be kicking off this challenge at a weight that I managed to come down to in my previous challenge.
    It’s such a great feeling to stand tall and smile for your before pictures - and apart from my wife I owe those after pictures (and now before pictures) to Dave & Mr. G
    Good luck to us all - let’s stick together and make some noise
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pan; November 4th, 2008 at 04:47 AM.
    Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Smile DIET COKE/SPRITE DR PEPPER

Quote Originally Posted by yoke408 View Post
    About how much water should we be drinking? 1 gallon or less? Or should we determine our hydration by the frequency of peeing?
    NO AMOUNT JUST DRINK ,WHEN I WAS HUNGRY DIET COKE MAKES OTHER COOL FLAVORS AS WELL WITH LIME CHERRY ETC. I WOULD DRINK IT TO SATISFY MY HUNGER.
    JUST RELAX AND ENJOY WHAT YOUR DOING ,YOU CAN NOT MAKE A MISTAKE ,STRESS CAUSES THE BODY TO STORE FAT
    SO DONT WORRY BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

NEVER GIVE UP!NRVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Smile DIET COKE/SPRITE DR PEPPER

Quote Originally Posted by renegaderows View Post
    IN AND TOTALLY PSYCHED FOR THIS!!!!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!

two questions though mr. G;

So we can drink diet sodas?

Will taking clips with our cellphone cameras (while weighing) work?
    YES DRINK DIET COKE AND ITS OTHER BRANDS IT HAS GREAT FLAVORS AND HELPS WHEN YOUR DIETING,BODYFAT LOSS GOES BETTER WITH COKE.YES USE YOUR CELL PHONE BUT A VIDEO CAMERA WOULD BE BETTER.
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Hey Mr G

I cant wait till you start the transformation tips - last year they were amazing.

Even though you have outlined the workouts is it safe to say for e.g on Back Day we can incorporate Deadlifts as well, my question is can we mix and match the excercises?
    Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Default Starting Stats Week #0

Week #0 11/03/2008

BF%: 31.8
    Weight: 301.8 lbs
    Left Arm: 18 5/8
    Right Arm: 18 3/4
    Left Thigh: 30 1/2
    Right Thigh: 31 1/2
    Chest: 50 1/2
    Left Calf: 18 7/8
    Right Calf: 19 1/8
    Waist: 48 1/2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

Default WHAT TO DRINK...

WHAT CAN YOU DRINK?
    Water, Crystal Light*, Diet Soda, Coffee (black), Tea
    *Check the label on Crystal Light, some new flavors/types have excess carbs.

HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU DRINK?
    There is no set amount. You should always get in more than 1 gallon of water, but that should be easy. Don't get thirsty and don't force it - its that easy.

SPECIAL NOTE ON SODIUM: Use salt very liberally on this diet. Without carbs, your body struggles to hold water in the cells. Sodium helps to pull water into the cells. Sodium is also critical to many muscle and body functions and without it you will cramp and compromise performance in the gym. DONT LIMIT SALT.

...wish I was on an island...near St. Lucia perhaps...

Alright! I'm excited...I'll take pix and such tonight...and try to video record it on my camera or phone? not sure if I can figure out how to though

Oh BURN! I just saw the article...my name is spelled wrong Ah well, story of my life lol. It ALWAYS happens, especially with my crazy names!

Oh right, and umm condiments...what about hot sauce? Franks Red Hot Sauce is like crack to me

Quote Originally Posted by rmenyin27 View Post
    Oh BURN! I just saw the article...my name is spelled wrong Ah well, story of my life lol. It ALWAYS happens, especially with my crazy names!

Oh right, and umm condiments...what about hot sauce? Franks Red Hot Sauce is like crack to me
    Should be Esther?

Good luck to everyone, believe me this challenge is a life changing experience.

Default Condiments...

WHAT CAN I ADD TO MY FOOD FOR FLAVOR?

Red Hot Sauce, Mrs Dash, Seasoned Salt, Bragg Aminos, Carb Free Soy Sauce, herbs/spices.

The problems with many spices that seem to have "no carbs": someone is going to ask if they can use spray butter and Dave will say NO. The serving on that is based on a few sprays, which no one ever does. When 5 sprays becomes 20, we have a problem. Just stay away from it. The same can be said for countless other condiments. The serving size on a mustard label is 1tsp. To use any reasonable amount you will be getting a few servings and a few grams of carbs.

HOW ABOUT SWEETNERS?
    You have to learn to read the labels on articfical (and natural) sweetners. Splenda is NOT acceptable on this diet. It has 1g of maltodextrin per packet. They use this to make a nice consumer friendly powder.
    You can use sucralose (the sweetner in Splenda), but you have to find it (internet...) in its pure form.
    Stevia is your most accessible and best alternative. If you get powder, make sure they use a fiber to bind it (inulin usually). Liquid stevia is also acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dros View Post
    Should be Esther?
    Yep...either Esther or Est...I'm not picky

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast