Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AAS: Short burst cycles-

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by medici999 View Post
    Normally a cycle for me would be like weeks 1-14 test e 750mg ew. weeks 1-12 deca 500mg week...cruise for 8weeks on 300mg repeat. maybe switch deca for tren.

Do you reckon i would get alot more out of doing a cycle like the above?
    Compared to what you just described here....a shitload more, but it is not for beginners or even intermediates...only for the advanced.

Colemanesque

so would that be classed as a type of shic after priming?
    It's a Hybrid, just as it says, but in a sense, yes, it is.
    test suspension shot ed ?
    Yes.
    then would you go back and cruise on maintenance for say 8weeks then repeat?
    If you normally cruise, then yes, you could do that.
    Thanks alot

So for an intermediate cycle what would you advise for a hybrid? based on the cycle i normally use.
    Test suspension ed is surely going to be mega painful tho isnt it?

Also..whats the reasoning for going up and down in dosages on the test?

Thanks for replying tho mike.

See that nice house down the street? Not there..

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Short cycling can be very effective and personally, I am beginning to find it more attractive than conventional cycling for a number of reasons, including what was listed in this thread already.

Recently, I have been more inclined to implement a variation of both traditional and burst cycling by combining elements of both traditional cycling and burst cycling at the same time. It can take some guys a while to accept this idea due to the drastic departure from the norm, so I haven't talked about it much, but now it seems like an ideal time.

If this type of cycling is given a chance, it will be seen that this particular method works more in accordance with the body's own natural rythms and also allows for continued gains throughout the entire cycle, instead of many of the ups and downs often seen with traditional cycles. It allows the athlete's digestive system a break from the prolonged stress that often accompanies traditional cycles by implementing higher and lower calories periods, which are staggered into the cycle during the period of time that best suits what is being administered at the time.

Benefits of a traditional-burst hybrid.

1. Takes greater advantage of the AAS used.
    2. Less digestive stress.
    3. Works with the body's own natural rythms of muscle growth.
    4. Superior overall gains.
    5. Greater muscle tissue maintenance.
    6. More consistency during one's cycle.

.........and several others.

Example of an advanced 10 week mass-building Traditional-Burst hybrid.

Week #1: Test prop at 500 mg/week.
    Week #1: NPP at 400 mg/week.
    -------------------------------------
    Week #2: Test susp at 1000 mg/week.
    Week #2: Anadrol at 50 mg/day.
    Week #2: SD at 20 mg/day.
    Week #2: Insulin at 20 IU/day.
    Week #3: Test prop at 750 mg/week.
    Week #3: NPP at 400 mg/week.
    Week #4: Test susp at 1000 mg/week.
    Week #4: Anadrol at 50 mg/day.
    Week #4: SD at 20 mg/day.
    Week #4: Insulin at 20 IU/day.
    Week #5: Test prop at 500 mg/week
    Week #5: NPP at 400 mg/week.
    3 day digestive system primer.
    * Basically, during this 3 day period, which immediately follows week 5, both the Test prop/NPP will be continued at the same dosage, but the digestive system will be cleared out and brought back to 100% working efficiency, in order to get ready for the last 5 weeks of the cycle.
    * During this 3 day clear-out, only maintenance calories will be consumed. You will have to adjust calories, as your maintenance calories will be much higher at this point in the cycle, compared to when you started, due to carrying more muscle tissue.
    * Do a 3-day run of a high quality colon cleansing product. Don't be surprised if you lose significant weight....it is NOT muscle...but shit that is clogging your intestinal walls, preventing your food from being optimally absorbed. Clearing it out is important for being able to take advantage of all the calories one will be eating during the last 5 weeks of the cycle.
    Week #6: Test susp at 1000 mg/week
    Week #6: Anadrol at 50 mg/day.
    Week #6: SD at 20 mg/day.
    Week #6: Insulin at 20 IU/day.
    Week #7: Test prop at 500 mg/week.
    Week #7: NPP at 400 mg/week.
    Week #8: Test susp at 1000 mg/week.
    Week #8: Anadrol at 50 mg/day.
    Week #8: SD at 20 mg/day.
    Week #8: Insulin at 20 IU/day.
    Week #9: Test prop at 500 mg/week.
    Week #9: NPP at 400 mg/week.
    Week #10: Test susp at 1000 mg/week
    Week #10: Anadrol at 50 mg/day.
    Week #10: SD at 20 mg/day.
    Week #10: Insulin at 20 IU/day.

Low dose weeks: 500 calories over maintenance.
    High dose weeks: 1500 calories over maintenance.

* The low dose weeks serve as a break for the entire system from the stress of higher AAS doses and the excessive food consumption, allowing the body to recuperate for the following week's burst cycle to follow. Unlike typical burst cycles, in which gains are made only during the short period of time in which one is on, this method allows one to continue to gain during down-time, albeit more slowly, and also avoid the gains loss that usually happens when discontinuing regular burst cycles.

Gains are solidified in this way, as the body has more time to adapt to the additional mass, before depleting the body of all anabolic hormones.

* Obviously, one is going to eat a LOT more during high dose weeks in order to take full advanatge of the mini-cycle's muscle building potential. This is critical and the lower calorie weeks are crucial in setting things up and getting the body ready to be able to process and assimilate all the additional food one will be eating. Staggering both calories and AAS use concurrently is perhaps the most important piece of the puzzle, with both active rest and high calorie weeks working hand in hand with each other.

As anyone who has been around a while knows, continuously attempting to eat super-human amounts of calories over an entire 10-12 week cycle is not only very difficult, it is also uhealthy, very hard on the entire digestive system and less effective, bringing weight gains to a grinding halt after a while, as the body adapts to the increased calorie amounts.

* You may have noticed that the Test prop/NPP ratio is a little higher than normal, but I don't think it will be problematic when running it every 2 weeks.

* When we eat significant amounts of food, our digestion and assimilation is eventually compromised due to a lack of elimination. Not only does this lead to stomach distention, but it will impair gains through hindering the absorption of the food we do eat. Undergoing this 3-day clearing out period will get your digestive system working at peak efficiency again and ready to start digesting and absorbing the large anounts of food necessary for massive muscle growth during the last half of the cycle.
    This reminds me of the pulsing theory. I'm definitely not advanced enough for something like above but I plan on pulsing dbol through my pct 3 days a week.

Would the average cycler reap better gains by incorporating high dosed weeks with low dosed weeks mike? Or is it really the different compounds that keep the body trying to adapt?
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; April 16th, 2010 at 10:56 PM.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

So for an intermediate cycle what would you advise for a hybrid? based on the cycle i normally use.

Nah, just man up. I'm pinning susp 2x ed. Lots of those shots go in my upper arms too. It's not that bad, people are just pussies and exaggerate things on the net IMO.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

Colemanesque

Adjustments: Only use one oral, not both. Cut the Test/NPP down by 25%-30%. Drop the insulin. If you make those changes, it would still work very wel, but be much more suited to you.

Good Test susp shouldn't hurt at all.
    The high dose weeks are the blast weeks. Susp is used because you want to be utilizing all that test only on the blast weeks themselves, so that you can give your body a rest on the lower dose weeks. All the reasons why are already listed in the post.
    Yep.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    This reminds me of the pulsing theory. I'm definitely not advanced enough for something like above but I plan on pulsing dbol through my pct 3 days a week.
    It basically is pulsing, except you don't go off after the pulse, you only switch compounds and lower the dose.
    Would the average cycler reap better gains by incorporating high dosed weeks with low dosed weeks mike?
    I don't see an advanatge to going up and down in dose with traditional cycles. The reason this cycle is set-up in this way is because one CAN'T continue throughout the entire cycle with only the higher dose weeks. It would be too toxic to the body. This method is basically giving the body a high dose of AAS for a period time it can tolerate, while gorging down the calories, in order to gain as much as possible. But....then you give the body a rest with both the overall dosage, dropping the orals to cut down on liver stress and lipid alterations, and switch to test prop so you don't have to keep sticking yourself everyday for the entire cycle (which would suck).

During the lower dosage weeks, you won't be eating quite as much. This will slow the metabolism slightly, so that once you start the high dosage week again, you will start gaining weight quickly after bumping the calories back up. Every blast week on this cycle will probably give 5-8 lb's, if it's done correctly. 30-35 lb's should be well within a capable range for weight gains during this 10 week period, as long as the user hasn't been previously cycling this way in the recent past or isn't a perpetually high dose user.
    Or is it really the different compounds that keep the body trying to adapt?
    It's not really about trying to confuse the body with different compounds. Rather, the high dose weeks are simply set-up using the most effective mass gaining AAS available and the lower dose weeks are set-up utilizing compounds which are still effective, but which are much less toxic and don't require as many injections.

Thanks for replying mike, i posted this up on afboard.com and got these replies;

t's a bad way to cycle. It was first around in 2000 and is the subject of a thread in the Hall of Fame. Fango wango cycles they were dubbed.
    It takes 2-3 week for the steroids to go through the process of increasing gene expression, that leads to the increase in protein synthesis, that leads to muscle growth. It's not like you take a steroid and start growing mature muscle the next day. Just about the time you're coming off your body is in full swing building mass. The whole thing is just stupid.

Very simply, as soon as you lower the doses back down your rates of protein synthesis fall with it. No free lunches. You wanna get big and stay big u need a lot of gear and a lot of food. Your cruise doses will go up and so will the doses of your cycles needed to gain.

Should test suspension be injected once a day?

So my cycle could look like
    Week 1 600mg Test suspension
    Weeks 1 50mg Anadrol Ed
    Weeks 2 500mg Prop
    Weeks 2 400mg NPP

Those test doses are lower than what i would normally use i guess!

What's a average test dose for you?

Around 600mg ew.
    Done 4cycles now!
    But the conventional cycles dont seem to work that well for me.

Think its cause i dotn train enough...like with negatives...forced reps..etc.

Thanks

Colemanesque

Thanks for replying mike, i posted this up on afboard.com and got these replies;

t's a bad way to cycle.
    No, it's not, unless one considers huge amounts of muscle ina short period of time a bad way to cycle.It was first around in 2000 and is the subject of a thread in the Hall of Fame. Fango wango cycles they were dubbed.
    It takes 2-3 week for the steroids to go through the process of increasing gene expression, that leads to the increase in protein synthesis, that leads to muscle growth.
    This jackass obviously hasn't seen the many people gain 15 lb's of solid muscle in just 2 weeks with SD alone. It does NOT take 2-3 weeks to gain considerable muscle, which has been proven false 1000's of times.
    It's not like you take a steroid and start growing mature muscle the next day. Just about the time you're coming off your body is in full swing building mass. The whole thing is just stupid.
    Stupid for someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. It is far to easy for someone to bash another cycle when they know the individual can't respond. Tell him to come here and I will shut his ass down in 2 posts or less.

Everything he just said in this post was complete bullshit and is easily proven wrong. If this cycle only used injectables, it would be true to a degree, but not with an SD/Anadrol/insulin combo. The smart user who has his diet in order and hasn't run this combination of oral AAS and insulin before, can easily put on 6-10 lb's during every high dose week and easily end up 30 lb's heavier by the end of that cycle...some people even more, some less. It depends on what the person has already been doing. If that is a poor gain, then I'll take a poor gain.

es back down your rates of protein synthesis fall with it. No free lunches.
    ...and by the time you do change the AAS, reduce the doses and protein synthesis falls, you will already have gained considerable muscle. In all actuality, the body has a far easier time gaining large amount of muscle over short periods of time, than it does continuning to gain large amount of muscle over long periods of time. That's why guys gain gain 10-15 lb's of muscle in 2 weeks with SD or Anadrol, but the weight gain quickly falls of after a couple of weeks. The body does NOT want to keep gaining a lot of muscle tissue over long periods of time. The key is maximizing as much growth as you can every week before giving your body a rest.

You wanna get big and stay big u need a lot of gear and a lot of food.
    Really, who would've guessed? This is plenty of gear to add considerable mass to 95% of AAS users. Your cruise doses will go up and so will the doses of your cycles needed to gain.

Should test suspension be injected once a day?

So my cycle could look like
    Week 1 600mg Test suspension
    Weeks 1 50mg Anadrol Ed
    Weeks 2 500mg Prop
    Weeks 2 400mg NPP

Those test doses are lower than what i would normally use i guess!

Actually, no, I wouldn't do that cycle. My response in the last post was more of a direct answer to your question, but once you chop the cycle all up, it doesn't work as well. Why don't we start with you telling me what your last cycle was and then we'll see what would be a good idea for you.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; April 18th, 2010 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    It's not really about trying to confuse the body with different compounds. Rather, the high dose weeks are simply set-up using the most effective mass gaining AAS available and the lower dose weeks are set-up utilizing compounds which are still effective, but which are much less toxic and don't require as many injections.
    Awesome Info Mike. Very interesting to say the least.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

Hi Mike.
    My last cycle was 600mg test cyp, 400mg tren e.
    But im wanting to use npp next.
    I also used 30mg dbol ed for 5weeks.

Do you reckon this hybrid cycle would work well for someone starting off a dogcrapp routine?

Whats your thoughts on overtraiing when on a cycle like the above..can you give me an example of a chest workout that you would consider to be very good and intense to use whilst on a hybrid cycle.

Thanks once again!!

Colemanesque

Hi Mike.
    My last cycle was 600mg test cyp, 400mg tren e.
    But im wanting to use npp next.
    I also used 30mg dbol ed for 5weeks.

Do you reckon this hybrid cycle would work well for someone starting off a dogcrapp routine?

Whats your thoughts on overtraiing when on a cycle like the above..can you give me an example of a chest workout that you would consider to be very good and intense to use whilst on a hybrid cycle.

Thanks once again!!

I'm aware that DC goes through more and less intense training cycles, but if you would, can you tell me how they are run so I have a better idea how to design your cycle? If I am going to set-up a staggered cycle as above, I would probably want to structure it based your cruising and blasting periods, but I need to know how they work, ok?

What will your training be like with DC?

Hi mike...cycle was above for ten weeks, test then dropped to 300mg which i am still cruising on now.
    have prolactin issues as my nipples are very puffy..and have been on 1mg prami ed for last 13days and will stay on for a max of 60days before realising i will need to have treatment as i already have a lump under my right and left nipple.

Well my chest day may be like..
    Flat Barbell Bench (15-20rp)
    Incline Bumbells 3 x 6-10
    Dips 3 x 8-12
    Pec Dec FST-7 Style.

Training will be something like that!
    Dont know if thats enough when eating alot of cals and on alot of gear tho?

Thanks again

Around 600mg ew.
    Done 4cycles now!
    But the conventional cycles dont seem to work that well for me.

Think its cause i dotn train enough...like with negatives...forced reps..etc.

Thanks

What style of training you do is not the issue..... IMO it would be that you don't train hard enough. You say normal cycles don't work for you, that's my thought on that.

I think you need to work out harder then you do off cycle (well, sense you are criuseing you don't come off so...) get a real good diet plan and the aas(if real) WILL work for you.
    If you want to cut.... Eat lean with more cal.
    If you want to bulk.... Just eat more!

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    What style of training you do is not the issue..... IMO it would be that you don't train hard enough. You say normal cycles don't work for you, that's my thought on that.
    Normally, I would never design a cycle based on their training style (as you have seen in the past), but the only reason I asked about his training in this case is because I thought DC training involved periods of very hard training for a few weeks, followed by very easy training for another few weeks, so if he was going to do a staggered cycle, then I would've put the higher dose blast weeks with the harder training, but now that I look at his cycle history, I don't think he needs to do anything like the blast cycle I outlined. It's too much and he would be better off with something more conventional. So, you are correct. I think you need to work out harder then you do off cycle (well, sense you are criuseing you don't come off so...) get a real good diet plan and the aas(if real) WILL work for you.
    If you want to cut.... Eat lean with more cal.
    If you want to bulk.... Just eat more!

This is good advice.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; April 19th, 2010 at 02:33 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast