Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AAS: Short burst cycles-

So you reckon a typical say cycle like i have been doing is plenty for now?
    Just really need to train balls to the wall and give it everything!

Can you give me an example mike of a chest routine you consider to be not to many sets but not to little.

I presume you can train harder and longer when on cycle as your recovering quicker?

Thanks

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by medici999 View Post
    Hi mike...cycle was above for ten weeks, test then dropped to 300mg which i am still cruising on now.
    have prolactin issues as my nipples are very puffy..and have been on 1mg prami ed for last 13days and will stay on for a max of 60days before realising i will need to have treatment as i already have a lump under my right and left nipple.

Well my chest day may be like..
    Flat Barbell Bench (15-20rp)
    Incline Bumbells 3 x 6-10
    Dips 3 x 8-12
    Pec Dec FST-7 Style.

Training will be something like that!
    Dont know if thats enough when eating alot of cals and on alot of gear tho?

Thanks again

Being that your only on your 4th cycle, I just dont believe anything like the blast cycle I outlined in the other post is appropriate for you. It's too much and a conventional cycle would be better for you at this point. Staggering your oral would be OK, but overall, there should be more consistentcy.

Sure, that cycle would work for you, but it's overkill and just not necessary at this point. You see, the thing is, with the cycle I outlined on the other page, it only works as well as it does ONLY because of the combination of very fast acting oral AAS, the insulin and the high calorie weeks all used concurrently. Once you start chopping stuff out and changing to much, 1 week staggerd blasts just dont work as well.

With drugs like Anadrol, SD, insulin and higher dose Test suspension to top it off, all used together, along with mega-calories, you can gain over 10 lb's during just the 1st week blast and you can continue to gain about 6-10 lb's during the following succesive bi-weekly blasts, with the overall bi-weekly weight gains starting to drop off with each blast as you gain more weight, until the 10 weeks is up and it's time to go off that cycle.

So, if one were to start week #1 with a blast, it might go something like this, as an example.

Week 1: gain 11 lb's.
    Week 2: gain 1 lb.
    Week 3: gain 7 lb's.
    Week 4: gain 1 lb.
    Week 5: gain 6 lb's.
    Week 6: gain 0 lb's.
    Week 7: gain 5 lb's.
    Week 8: gain 0 lb's.
    Week 9: gain 4 lb's.
    Week 10: gain 0 lb's.

Total weight gain= 35 lb's....not too bad and this is very realistic. Of course, guys that are getting close to maxing out there potential or are currently high dose users will not make these type of gains, but the average moderate dose AAS user most certainly could.

However, it wouldn't happen without an assload of calories on blast weeks. One needs to be very regimented throughout this cycle and actually COUNT their calories to make sure they are getting in the required 1500 above mainentance on blast weeks and 500 over on lower dose weeks.

These type of mass gains in 10 weeks do NOT come easy and there is more to gaining this type of shocking mass than just the cycle alone. Like I said, the regimented calorie monitoring is crucial or you WILL fuck yourself out of gains. Also, hard ass basic training and a lot of rest is critical too.

The most important drugs for causing such rapid weight gain during the blast weeks are the SD and the Anadrol. Each alone have been known to regulary give users around an average on 5-8 lb's in the 1st week alone. Insulin itself can add another 3-5 lb's in just 1 damn week is used properly and with excess calories.

When these 3 drugs are all added together, which compliment each other VERY well, the gains can be almost shocking when one is just going back on a cycle and boosting their calories that far above mainenance. Adding a full gram of test suspension on top if that during blast weeks just adds that much more. Remember that entire gram will ALL be used THAT week during the blast because there is no ester. I have seen someone gain 17lb's in ONE week on this cycle with my own eyes. He moved after his 2nd week and I never spoke to him after that, so I don't know how it turned out, but needless to say, it was starting out very well. The guy was doing EVERYTHING he was told to do, which rarely happpens.

Now, on to you. You have so many options at this point and there is no right or wrong cycle for you, as long as it follows certain guidelines.

You say you want to use NPP and you also want to pack on size. Here's one option that would work well and some compounds I'm partial to myself right now. You can change it if you don't like it. I left a little bit of the blasting in there, since you seem to want to try it. This cycle is nothing over the top, but also nothing to be laughed at at all. It should work very well for you.

AAS.
    Weeks 3-4: SD at 30 mg/day.
    Weeks 7-8: SD at 30 mg/day.
    Weeks 11-12: SD at 30 mg/day.
    Weeks 1-12: Test prop at 800 mg/week.

Weeks 1-11: NPP at 500 mg/week.

Ancillaries.
    Weeks 1-12: A-dex at .5 mg/day.
    Weeks 1-11: *Optional: Cabergoline, if needed for the NPP.

It's nice and simple, but effective. If you've never used SD before, you should be in for a treat and if you've never used NPP before, you should also like that quite a bit too. You won't get to dry or hard on this cycle because of the NPP and the test prop, but compared to the classic Test enth, Deca and D-bol cycle, you should stay much harder and dryer. You will notice that you will dry out quite a bit when cycling the SD. Overall it should put your condition about right inbetween a bulker and a cutter. In other words, a lean bulk, even if your eating a lot. You'll look good.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; April 20th, 2010 at 03:36 AM.

Colemanesque

So you reckon a typical say cycle like i have been doing is plenty for now?
    Just really need to train balls to the wall and give it everything!

Can you give me an example mike of a chest routine you consider to be not to many sets but not to little.

I presume you can train harder and longer when on cycle as your recovering quicker?

Thanks

There isn't a best workout. Everything works, but not everything works forever. I would suggest, as a general rule of thumb, to stick with 1 flat and 1 incine barbell press for your 2 basic chest exercises and if you want to, add an additonal flye movment to your pecs.

I keep my reps between usually 6-10 for chest, but occasionally it is lower or higher. I don't go to much lower anymore for fear of injury, but going under 5 to frequently will hold back maxmimum muscle growth anyway. It is good for a shock though....occasionally doing a bunch of really heavy sets with very long rest period inbetween sets. Same thing with higher repsp....occasionally doing a bunch of sets with higher reps and less rest at the end of a workout can bring additional growth, but these are all just very basic suggestions. The truth is, effective training is basic.

In general, I would rest until you have fully recovered all your strength inbetween each set of your basic mass building basic exerrcises. If you want a better pump, get one on your last exercise by doing a few sets at a faster pace.

I would not do more than 3 work sets per exercise, except occasionally to shock the muscle.

Overall, basic exercises for low/moderate reps, moderate/long rest periods and moderate sets usually works best for all bodyparts.

Great Responses mate!
    Really really appreciate it..cycle looks spot on!
    I have prami that i will use at 0.5mg ed when i do the above cycle and could i use letro at 2.5mg e3d instead of adex?

So your saying if i normally rest for 1min i should rest for at least 2-3mins to make sure i can murder the next set?

Whats the reason for not using superdrol at the start?

If im coming of a long 16-20week cut and have been on around 2300cals...can i just go straight into the above cycle and eat like maintenance for a few weeks then eat like 1k above?
    Or just go straight into it?

Thanks again.

Mike sorry to but in here. If possible could you give me ure thoughts on using a short burst cycle for a rebound after a comp say 4/6 weeks in length.

I will have been dieting for 16 weeks and the last 3 weeks are just test/tren/anavar.

I have access to most things apart from test suspension and really want to keep water/fat gain down while rebounding altho i no this is hard and down to diet.

I was thinking something like test p/var and mast for the duration with some growth mon/wed/fri. any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated

Colemanesque

Great Responses mate!
    Really really appreciate it..cycle looks spot on!
    I have prami that i will use at 0.5mg ed when i do the above cycle and could i use letro at 2.5mg e3d instead of adex?
    2.5 mg E3D is too much bro. Letro is very strong. A lot of guys get by with only .5 mg EOD with A-dex, which is much less potent.
    So your saying if i normally rest for 1min i should rest for at least 2-3mins to make sure i can murder the next set?
    1 miniute rests inbetween sets of your basic exercies is nowhere close to enough and you will never gain maximum mass training like that. 3 minutes minimum between all basic exercises and even longer for exercies like squats or deads...about 5 minutes.

Doing your last few sets of your final exercise with short rests, when trying to get a great pump to finish off, is fine, as it won't affect your ability to push heavy weights on your basic exercises.
    Whats the reason for not using superdrol at the start?
    If im coming of a long 16-20week cut and have been on around 2300cals...can i just go straight into the above cycle and eat like maintenance for a few weeks then eat like 1k above?
    Or just go straight into it?
    Bro, the fact that your going off a diet changes everything! Now is the time to run a serious 4week bulker to take full advanatge of that window of opportunity that comes right after ending a diet. I know I gave you an example of the staggered blast cycle in the other post, but really, I would seriously suggest changing it now because 12 weeks is too long to take advantage of that window; it will have closed after about 4 weeks. I don't think you should be having low calorie weeks or going off the orals every 2 weeks in this situation. Otherwise, you'll just blow your opportunity to take full advanatge of this window of opportunity. With this in mind, here is what I would do if I was you. You can always do the staggered cycle later. This cycle will add a shit load of weight to you in just 30 days. Damn, be prepared to grow. You can always stay on after this, but we would just change the cycle. For now, taking advantage of that window should be your #1 priority.
    tnks again.
    Weeks 1-4: SD at 20 mg/day.
    Weeks 1-4: Anadrol at 50 mg/day.
    Weeks 1-4: Test susp at 1000 mg/week.

I wouldn't worry about running the SD and Anadrol together, as long as it's kept to 4 weeks maximum and you haven't run any other orals for at least a full month. Normally, I wouldn't recommend this because it wouldn't be necessary, but under these circumstanes I will as long as you meet the criteria of prior time off orals and you stick to the cycle length. This combo will blow your mind buddy!

People regulary use 100 mg/day of Drol, which is probably every bit as hard on the liver as what is proposed above and they run it for longer! Guys do this all the time and they're fine. The key is taking at least twice as much time off orals as you were on and keeping the cycle short. Also, neither the Anadrol or the SD is at a maximum dosage, so by using a smaller amount of each, it reduces the liver toxicity.

Using those 2 orals together will give massive gains and those 2 orals in particular seem to compliment eac other VERY well. For taking advanatge of post-diet weight gain rebound, I can't think of any 2 orals currently in production which will do the job better.

Also, because the cycle is only 4 weeks long, I have switched it to test susp, so that you can take full advantage of the Test immediately. You want it in your system on day one and functioning at 100% efficiency.

If you can offrod it, I would also take some OTC lipid and liver supps.

You should NOT be lowering calories on any week during this 4 week blast or you will only screw yourself out of weight gains. As for how I would work in calories increases, I would suggest something like this, for maximum mass in the shortest time possible.

Week #1: 3800 calories/day.
    Week #2: 4100 calories/day.
    Week #3: 4400 calories/day.
    Week #4: 4700 calories/day.

If you increase your cals that much over what you've been eating and use the AAS I've recommended, you will blow the fuck up fast. Week #1 alone could potentially give more weight gains than what some guys gain during an entire cycle.

I'm sure your aware, but training balls to the wall with all the most effective basic exercises is vital. Rest long enough inbetween sets so that you've fully recovered your strength for your next set. This will enable you to train with max weights for every set and put more stress on your muscle. I also find it valuable to pick one exercise at the end of that bodypart and run through about 3 sets with short rest periods for a pump, but still very high intensity.

Thanks alot mike.
    Could i run prop instead for 4weeks mate or not?

After the 4weeks would you advise i cruise for a few weeks and keep my cals high? then go onto like a test/npp cycle?

Should they all be clean calories mate?

Thanks once again!!

Regarding rest time i think this is where i have gone wrong.
    I was only resting for around 1 minute when on cycle.
    So ill up this to around 3mins!
    So for example

Dumbell Incline Chest Press 3x6, Rest 3mins
    Barbell Bench 3x8, rest 3mins
    Dips 3x6-10, rest 3mins
    Flys 3x12-20, 30s rest, 3sets.

Damn...cant edit posts..say if i use test susp or prop..if im wanting to cruise do i just shoot as normal at the end of the 4week cycle?
    Ill only be on about 2000cals at the end of my cut so i really will put weight on!

Colemanesque

Damn...cant edit posts..say if i use test susp or prop..if im wanting to cruise do i just shoot as normal at the end of the 4week cycle?
    Ill only be on about 2000cals at the end of my cut so i really will put weight on!

Test susp will be more effective, especially when it's only over a 4 week period, so I recommend it, but if you can't get it, prop is fine.

Also, since your cals will be down as low as 2000 a day before you start, I would start your bulk at about 3500 instead and add about 300 more calories each week.

Needless to say, I hope your using creatine because if your not, you NEED to use it every day while on your bulk. That will give you another 5+ lb's right there just by itself.

Yes, if you want to cruise afterwards, go right into it. However, I would recommend continuing on with your cycle fot at least another 4-6 weeks, but just switch the AAS used: drop all orals and run test prop and NPP.

I would cruise after that.

See that nice house down the street? Not there..

Some damn good info there. Mike knows his shit. Go with it
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Some damn good info there. Mike knows his shit. Go with it
    Bump that.. great thread and info. Newbies should take notes.

personally i liek and get more out of longe rcycles (14-16 weekers) only short "bursts I have is ON cycle with orals. for eg 3-4wks winny at tail end of tren/test run. ect.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    personally i liek and get more out of longe rcycles (14-16 weekers) only short "bursts I have is ON cycle with orals. for eg 3-4wks winny at tail end of tren/test run. ect.

I agree. I prefer to blast with orals during a cycle, but NOT go completely on and off every week or two. Short on-cycle bursts are only truly effective with the most potent orals. A combination of Anadrol, SD and Slin is VERY potent and they all compliment each other very well. When they are combined with calories high above mantenance level, which is critical for maximum effect, they results can be quite amazing.

Some people have gained more weight in a single week on that combo (with all the cals) than they do in an entire cycle, depending on a variety of factors. I have personally witnessed one person gain 17 lb's in 1 week with what appeared to be very little increase in BF. Of course, there was some water retention, but minimal fat gain. This is not normal, but 10 lb's during the 1st week is very common.

Needless to say, a lot of weight can be gained using those 3 together during a staggered blast cycle.

Certainly, injectables such as test should be used throughout, but using injectables alone doesn't work very well, unless the blasting period is greatly increased.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; June 9th, 2010 at 04:52 AM.

Default sHORT BURST CYCLE

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    D
    Muscle tissue doesn't grow continuously over long periods of time, weight gain and muscular growth doesn't happen that way. Not in infants, toddlers, teenagers, or even weight trainers. Instead, weight gain seems to come in spurts or surges. It's amazing how you can train hard and eat very well year round yet only seem to make progress in quick little infrequent spurts of growth even with taking all the AAS compounds the body still gets use to whats being taken and builds up tolerance and adapts. If you look back over your cycle history you will notice the growth spurts within the cycles, we don't keep on growing because if we did we would all be 500lbs+. This method can build huge tissue gains in that short growth window if everything is in place.
    i am doing research about short almost 4 months now my last cycle was a standard d-bol-test-deca and to be annest it was good i was huge after week 6 i stopt growing and i felt it to and in week 10 my HPTA got realy shutdown hard the cycle was 12 weeks long

so this time im gonna do it diffrent but it seems alsmost no one knows about short cycles so im asking you

Testo usage
    Week 1-2 300mg EOD
    Week 3 300-200-150-100 EOD
    Week 4 50-50-50mg EOD

Dbol
    Week 1 80mg ED

Stanozolol
    Week 2 100mg ED
    Week 3 100mg ED
    Week 4 100-100-100-100-100-50-50mg ED

Nolvadex
    Week 1-4 20mg ED

PCT

Nolvadex
    week 4-6 40mg ED
    week 6-8 20mg ED
    week 8(6days) 20mg ED

Clomif

Week 4+3days 100mg ED
    week4-8 50mg ED

what do u think about it ?

o the testo is prop bytheway

Why are you lowering the testo? If you start with 300eod then keep it there the hole time.

Also I don't think you want to run 2 orals at doses like that at the same time.

You would be much better off using 1 oral and 2 oils....

So you have it right with only running it 4wks and using high doses but some of your other choices need work.

Also sense marcus300 dose not post in here any more I'm not sure your gonna get any good advice cuz the rest of us in this thread don't know what we are talkin about.

Great first post....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast