Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: AAS: Short burst cycles-

That's basically a gram of prop per week. I don't think there would be any benefit at all from tapering the dose down whatsoever. Keep your test at a constant dose for the whole 4 weeks. I understand why you might want to use dbol, but I don't understand why only for 1 week and then switching to winny for the next 3 weeks. If you're blasting to put on mass, stick with the dbol or use 20-30mg of SD per day instead.
    Posts may contain false information, and are for entertainment only. Always seek professional medical advice.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Why are you lowering the testo? If you start with 300eod then keep it there the hole time.

Also I don't think you want to run 2 orals at doses like that at the same time.

You would be much better off using 1 oral and 2 oils....

So you have it right with only running it 4wks and using high doses but some of your other choices need work.

Also sense marcus300 dose not post in here any more I'm not sure your gonna get any good advice cuz the rest of us in this thread don't know what we are talkin about.

Great first post....
    The reasons i pland my cycle this way

first oral is Dbol is to get some fast strenght in the first week (BUT I DNT KNO IF THATS ENOF)
    have bin using 50 mg a day and i went nuts after 2 weeks so i rather try a higher dosage in just a week to see how it going to be...

after the first week im going to do a stanozolol high dosage for 3 weeks basicly i want to cut because im at 14.1% fat maybe a littel less..

tapping of the testop slowly is because i have readed on forums and articels that people recover faster by doing this so i thought im gonna gif it a try....(the testo is high when im tapping it of at the last week 50mg eod im gonna do only cardio just to burn the fat and keep the muscle)

and the oils? they just give me a limb dick for 8 months so im not touching it anymore

if seen your main pic ure big bro, so if u kno something i shud change about my cycle please tell..

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by yashari View Post
    The reasons i pland my cycle this way

first oral is Dbol is to get some fast strenght in the first week (BUT I DNT KNO IF THATS ENOF)
    have bin using 50 mg a day and i went nuts after 2 weeks so i rather try a higher dosage in just a week to see how it going to be...

after the first week im going to do a stanozolol high dosage for 3 weeks basicly i want to cut because im at 14.1% fat maybe a littel less..

tapping of the testop slowly is because i have readed on forums and articels that people recover faster by doing this so i thought im gonna gif it a try....(the testo is high when im tapping it of at the last week 50mg eod im gonna do only cardio just to burn the fat and keep the muscle)

and the oils? they just give me a limb dick for 8 months so im not touching it anymore

if seen your main pic ure big bro, so if u kno something i shud change about my cycle please tell..

See bold above: Everything, but since Usealittle is helping you, I will let him continue his mission of correction.

Lol mike!^^^^^

Keep all the doses high. Use the d-bol or winni(not both) for the hole 4 wks.

If you can't recover from a 4wk cycle then you can't recover from anything..... That's why it's so short.

Also at 14%........ you don't need aas you need a tread mill.

That made my day.
    Posts may contain false information, and are for entertainment only. Always seek professional medical advice.

Lol mike!^^^^^

Keep all the doses high. Use the d-bol or winni(not both) for the hole 4 wks.

If you can't recover from a 4wk cycle then you can't recover from anything..... That's why it's so short.

thanks

anyone else still using these methods?

Still us em and love em......

I'm a recent converter to these cycles I'm finishing up one now. Made good gains and the best part is, after 4 weeks off I will have had = time off! This was a bit of a learning experience being my first one but it worked well, it's still going strong and I have 6 days left. I used a long estered test and what I did was inject EOD for the first 11 days and then I picked up my cruising dose a week later. I know my blood levels were still elevated a week later but... Gives it a little kick and makes sure of no crash between the blast and my cruise

Check out ALR's book 'building the perfect beast' for some more info on these type of cycles. That's where I got my test dosing from.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

I told you you would like em' P........

Dedicated Noob

after one week 100mg test p, 20mg sdrol and 20mg dbol i have to stop the orals because of severe gastritic problems and EXTRME lethargy. never used sdrol before but think this stuff is responsible for these sides, was on cruising dose of 350mg test 6 weeks before, so Im used to it also in higher dosages.

had to stop my training today , after two sets I almost puked...

Dedicated Noob

correction :1000mg test p / week

You should just run sd by itself. Especially if it's your first time, but realy there's no need to stack it with another oral.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Dedicated Noob

like your avatar, vulgar display of power is my training music.

so, youre probably right, but I just want to test one of those short burst cycles, as I already have some cycles under my belt I thought Im ready to go. Will try again after some days wait when I feel ok again,but at the moment I feel sick.

stats are 6 feet tall and 220 lbs 8% bf.

Dedicated Noob

BTW did anyone already make a homebrew sd as the stomach issues seem to be harsh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345