Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MD 1 on 1 with NPC Fitness Competitor Lishia Dean

Great interview Lishia... see you in Chi-town!

Beauty and stunning athleticism?!?! What a powerful combination!!
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Hey Lishia! Glad to see you on here!! How is everything coming along for Chicago! I'm VERY excited!! I've improved from last year so that's all I can ask for!! Well, that AND a great time! haha! See you guys there!
    Stacy

Stacy - Things are good for Jr Nats, I am excited myself. 8 days!! Let's find each other and hang!

Alissa - I will see you there also! Let's pray it is our turn, so let's give it our best!

Paula - you are one of the greatest friends ever! I appreciate you for being there for me and watching me as I grow in talent and this sport!

GIVE ME A SHOUT EVERYONE! LOVE TO HEAR FROM YA!
    Lishia Dean

Amateur Threat

How do you decide on a theme or a feel for your routines, especially since they have to be based around mandatory movements?

hey Lishia, I showed this to momma and she liked it...she wanted me to tell you that she really likes the blue one piece from that one shot...was that jr natls/team u from last year?

just one more week for Miss Lishia!

congrats to Lishia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she came in 2nd in class B last night at Junior Nationals!!! here's the link to the pics posted thus far:

LISHIA DEAN

LOVE THE BLUE ONE PIECE!!!

Amateur Threat

Congrats, Lishia!

Hi Sharon! Well, Jr Nationals was exciting. My highest placing to date but yet one more time I came one place shy of that pro card! I'll get it though! Just gotta keep working. I did the rockstar routine again as you can see and rocked it! My friend/co-worker Betsy McNally Harris won the tall class and got her pro card! I am so proud of her! So it is back to the drawing board for me for Team U! Thanks for checking in! Lishia

Thumbs up

Lishia! You did a great job!! It was an honor to be able to compete with you!! Congratulations on your placing! Your time is coming soon enough!! I have NO doubts!! and either way just remember you're making an impact along the ride! =)

let's all wish Lishia luck this weekend at Team U as she goes for her procard once again!

Thumbs up

Def a big GOOD LUCK from me!!! I know this is going to be it!!! I'm VERY excited for her!!! GO LISHIA!!!!!!!
    You've got a world of people behind you cheering for you!!

Stacy

Lishia just missed her pro card again, taking 3rd in her class at Team U.

NYC BIG MIKE

here's a little update courtesy of Lishia via email:

If you need a Fitness or Bodybuilding routine for this coming season, I will be in New York City from February 13th - 15th. I have worked under Jen Hendershott for a couple years delivering great routines with her guidance.

If you are in that area or would want to come to that area for routine choreography, please let me know!

Good luck on your competition season in 2009! ROCK OUT!!!

Lishia Dean
    GET PHAT ONLINE COORDINATOR
    www.getphatonline.com
    www.lishiadean.com

y'all take advantage of this if you're in the area!

Lisha has the greatest routines
    isabelleturell.com
    http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
    If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12