Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Best chest in bodybuilding?

Voters
528. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bertil Fox

20 3.79%
  • Lee Haney

19 3.60%
  • Arnold

288 54.55%
  • Franco

33 6.25%
  • Ronnie Coleman

40 7.58%
  • Kevin Levrone

28 5.30%
  • Serge Nubret

57 10.80%
  • ROFL...Other

43 8.14%
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Best chest in bodybuilding?

Quote Originally Posted by curtjames View Post
    [ IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/noob.jpg[ /IMG] gives you...

There ya go, pal! I named it noob, but it's really a smiley that expresses the word fucktard pretty darn well. Enjoy!

well old man,.... clever. dont have a mi while your taking a shit ...k pops

Wasn't an attack, but fair enough.....Ill stop.

D

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    Keep your personal attacks in the pit.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIA2BhUGE View Post
    well old man,.... clever.

Thanks!

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Flex Wheeler commented on drugs in the recent No Bull Radio episode. He might not have used the word drugs, however relative to a proposed "transformation competition" between him and Kevin Levrone, he said that if Levrone went on some stuff that he'd probably lose the competition as Kevin responded very well to whatever word he used instead of drugs.

Palumbo, if I'm not mistaken, commented that certain people respond extremely well to AAS. Receptors somethingsomething. Yeah, whatever, what I know about drugs can be written on a stamp.

I'm curious what you mean by genetics. I'm not trying to be an idiot either. Do bone structure, muscle length and insertions count as genetics? Or do you just mean an athlete's response to drugs? Because I count the structure, of course. I've seen some genetic freaks. And heard stories of more.

Ken Norton, the boxer, was built like a bodybuilder without ever having touched a weight. Herschel Walker benched something like 300 the first time he ever touched a barbell. Eddie Robinson and Lenda Murray both state that they became bodybuilders because they already looked like bodybuilders.
    Good genetics are muscle structure, shape, insertions, responsive rate to drugs, and food. its everything lol

Ronnie in my book is the ultimate. hes got all those and a docturne that will warrent him to handle the massive amounts drugs they take to be in the O show and still sling it decades later.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    Good genetics are muscle structure, shape, insertions, responsive rate to drugs, and food. its everything lol

Ronnie in my book is the ultimate. hes got all those and a docturne that will warrent him to handle the massive amounts drugs they take to be in the O show and still sling it decades later.
    No doubt about it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No doubt about it.
    finally a good post, ...unlike your pal you was sticking up for when i was speaking to him....not to you. to post all conditioned pics for everyone except one he just didn't like...well it was ignorant. pay attention next time to what is said and to whom it is said.

finally a good post, ...unlike your pal you was sticking up for when i was speaking to him....not to you. to post all conditioned pics for everyone except one he just didn't like...well it was ignorant. pay attention next time to what is said and to whom it is said.
    Honestly, I believe you're the one who's not paying attention. On the other hand, I have no idea what you're trying to say above.

You're happy about the pic of Ronnie? Excellent.

That was then, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by dylan_dent View Post
    Still motivating....

Wow, that is one great physique regardless if its from the 50's, killer triceps!!

Couldnt agree more...

D

Quote Originally Posted by Dimebag_Jimmy View Post
    Wow, that is one great physique regardless if its from the 50's, killer triceps!!

Honestly, I believe you're the one who's not paying attention. On the other hand, I have no idea what you're trying to say above.

You're happy about the pic of Ronnie? Excellent.

That was then, unfortunately.
    ok....i'll go slow....t-r-y a-n-d k-e-e-p u-p g-r-a-m-p-s
    post 147 mine not to you then 151 you to me
    really i mean that shit jus' happened
    ok i'll tell ya what google, aricept and namenda then when you go for your anual prostate exam ask your md ok.

point is post 147 wasn't to yer ass so you shoulda jus' kept it that way. were you the ignorant ass, or are you infatuated with the ignorant ass? this is such a typical geriatric conversation, i feel as if im talking to grampa alzheimers here....

and yes it is sad ronnie no longer has that chest but neither does anyone else that was posted basically. but posting say 9 comp pics and 1 offseason pic...c'mon like i said... stupid and ignorant. so thanks for posting the one that maybe should have been on the original list.

ok....i'll go slow....t-r-y a-n-d k-e-e-p u-p g-r-a-m-p-s
    post 147 mine not to you then 151 you to me
    really i mean that shit jus' happened

And look! It just happened again.

Are we through here, grandson? Or did you want me to tell you another story?

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    I met Paul in 98, he was the most lazy person I have ever met in my life. His workouts were a joke, proof that massive drug abuse and genetics ruled the day.
    Just of curiosity, as I do love hearing stories like this. How did you conclude that this BB was lazy.

I personally Witnessed first hand a top ranked BB ( no names, only that he lives in Fl) train like he is warming up...ive seen girls train harder than him!

so hes doing back and was doing deads off the floor, which ive hadnt seen him do prior, so sat in my little corner and was doing concentration curls and saw him, do a plate, than 2 on each side. so thats 225 for total! does his 3 rep and all of sudden stops, and says " I DONT WANT TO SWEAT, ITS TO MUCH WEIGHT" throws the weight down and sits on the floor making alll these wierd noises and drawing attention on purpose. gets up and finishes his excerises doing machines and the least intense workut ive ever seen.

, it was like this for 3 weeks that i saw him train in that gym. laughing inbetween seets, walking around to see if people see him, talking loud, looking at girls asses, and yet he made progress!
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

And look! It just happened again.

Are we through here, grandson? Or did you want me to tell you another story?

hell nah i wanna hear the story bout the great depression and you walking to school without shoes in two feet of snow....up hill...both ways with a leaking colostomy bag

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    Just of curiosity, as I do love hearing stories like this. How did you conclude that this BB was lazy.

I personally Witnessed first hand a top ranked BB ( no names, only that he lives in Fl) train like he is warming up...ive seen girls train harder than him!

so hes doing back and was doing deads off the floor, which ive hadnt seen him do prior, so sat in my little corner and was doing concentration curls and saw him, do a plate, than 2 on each side. so thats 225 for total! does his 3 rep and all of sudden stops, and says " I DONT WANT TO SWEAT, ITS TO MUCH WEIGHT" throws the weight down and sits on the floor making alll these wierd noises and drawing attention on purpose. gets up and finishes his excerises doing machines and the least intense workut ive ever seen.

, it was like this for 3 weeks that i saw him train in that gym. laughing inbetween seets, walking around to see if people see him, talking loud, looking at girls asses, and yet he made progress!
    We need a name.

i feel as if im talking to grampa
    hell nah i wanna hear the story bout the great depression and you walking to school without shoes in two feet of snow....up hill...both ways with a leaking colostomy bag
    Ah, I remember that one! Excellent. That was the day I walked you to school. I wouldn't call you depressed but you weren't too thrilled about leaving home that day.

It was three feet of snow, actually. And we were, of course, without shoes. We were wearing boots because of all the snow.

The uphill both ways part was just your imagination, you little rascal. And, hey, regarding leaking colostomy bag, I promised your grandmother I wouldn't call you that nickname anymore.

More?

Quote Originally Posted by west View Post
    We need a name.
    He lives in Florida + top ranked BB =

(thinking, thinking)

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast