Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: WHO is the BEST GERMAN BODYBUILDER?

Voters
288. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARKUS RUHL

59 20.49%
  • DENNIS WOLF

153 53.13%
  • RONNY ROCKEL

24 8.33%
  • GUNTER SCHLIERKAMP

52 18.06%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BEST GERMAN BODYBUILDER

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    GUNTER SCHLIERKAMP by far.

agreed and confirmed
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGgYy...eature=related this is def my favorite gunter video when he gets robbed in 2002

Was the best?? A.MUNZER!!!!! re-defined being ripped even if it killed him!! Know that's hardcore!! and not so smart either, but very thorough!!
    Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

frank wood

Markus Ruhl has got to be the all time German freak! This chain smoking mass monster knew no bounds. His girlfriend/wife is also an incredible and physically unappealing sight. The two together make such a likely pair.

Pro Bodybuilding is all about being big, grotesque and 'full of' shock value. Go Markus! You are a freak and that is why you are loved and adored by your hundreds of fans across the planet

Quote Originally Posted by mg659er View Post
    Was the best?? A.MUNZER!!!!! re-defined being ripped even if it killed him!! Know that's hardcore!! and not so smart either, but very thorough!!
    Speaking of "and not so smart either," mg659er, you are incorrect.

Andreas was Austrian.

You're spot-on, though, about redefining being ripped.

I knew that! I just said that to test you out!

Yeah Munzer was absolutely ripped with striations and cuts everywhere.However it came at a cost and that cost was his life!!At the end of the day you have to ask yourself the question-Is my body worth dying for? and the answer is ultimately no
    He took so many steroids that his internal organs had melted!!The extreme amounts he consumed could kill several full grown men.

Thanks Curt, not seen Andeas in video before. No one ever had more passion for bodybuilding than that guy to the end...
    Confirm what I already know

Quote Originally Posted by Daveymeister View Post
    Yeah Munzer was absolutely ripped with striations and cuts everywhere.However it came at a cost and that cost was his life!!At the end of the day you have to ask yourself the question-Is my body worth dying for? and the answer is ultimately no
    He took so many steroids that his internal organs had melted!!The extreme amounts he consumed could kill several full grown men.
    He was only ever going to take it to 1000%. Just that kind of guy it seems, his choice.
    Confirm what I already know

I knew that! I just said that to test you out!
    Sweet.

And always good to honor the sport's fallen. Momo, Andreas, the list is growing.

Default DAMN YOU CURT JAMES FOR EXPOSING MY LACK OF RESEARCH!!!!!!!!! MELTDOWN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by curtjames View Post
    Speaking of "and not so smart either," mg659er, you are incorrect.

Andreas was Austrian.

You're spot-on, though, about redefining being ripped.

DAYUM CURTJAMES!!!!!!! So i'm half smart cause cause he was ripped but really not cause he was a 20 minute ride from Germany SE.

All good more room to impress later!! I guess i shoulda done a lil more research. Coulda sworn he was german( even though its on the BORDER!!!!!) I hate being wrong!! I'm like Milton Bradley right now of the Texas Rangers!!! Just MAD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daveymeister View Post
    Yeah Munzer was absolutely ripped with striations and cuts everywhere.However it came at a cost and that cost was his life!!

At the end of the day you have to ask yourself the question-Is my body worth dying for? and the answer is ultimately no

I apologize for the snips, but the images are right there. Gotta wonder if that "organs melting" info was correct. I've heard that stated before, but never by a doctor.

Wiki offers that his liver and kidneys failed and that he refused a blood transfusion. I'm guessing, at age 30, he probably thought his life was over if he had kidney failure. I wonder if he could have survived.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Munzer

Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    Thanks Curt, not seen Andeas in video before. No one ever had more passion for bodybuilding than that guy to the end...
    I found the link on his Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Munzer

X2 on your comment.

RIP, Andreas!

DAYUM CURTJAMES!!!!!!! So i'm half smart cause cause he was ripped but really not cause he was a 20 minute ride from Germany SE.

All good more room to impress later!! I guess i shoulda done a lil more research. Coulda sworn he was german( even though its on the BORDER!!!!!) I hate being wrong!! I'm like Milton Bradley right now of the Texas Rangers!!! Just MAD!!!!!
    That's me in the microwave, isn't it? Damn you mg, damn you! AAAAIIIIEEE, I'm melting! But first I exploded. Curse you! That was no fun.

And, yes, smart is a game of inches. That simple 20-minute ride cost you valuable IQ points. Sorry.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll get my 2.378 I.Q. points if its the last thing I do!!!!! My rep here is ruined, changing my identity! New name is AndreasMunzer aka greatest German aka greatest ripped chest cavity and tri's of all time!!!!

No that's me in the nuker, you in the black suit with white shirt correcting me. pushing the turkey button which takes 20 mins

frank wood

Andreas became obsessed with the thankless and seedy culture that became his world. He lived an illusion.

Andreas beliefs were flawed. His illconceieved construct, that was, by building the biggest, most striated/chemically induced physique would lead him into a world of contentment and peace was so far out the realm of reality it has now become etched into the folklore of bodybuilding laughability. Unfortunately he was deluded and misguided.

Andreas died before his time. He is now remembered as a horrible chemical experiment that went disasterously wrong!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll get my 2.378 I.Q. points if its the last thing I do!!!!! My rep here is ruined, changing my identity! New name is AndreasMunzer aka greatest German aka greatest ripped chest cavity and tri's of all time!!!!

No that's me in the nuker, you in the black suit with white shirt correcting me. pushing the turkey button which takes 20 mins
    Austrian!

Twenty? That's going to leave a mark.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast