Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: GDA's

Default GDA's

I've been reading the Boards, and I'm confused about GDA's. Are we talking GDA's such as ALA, Vanydal, and Chromium, or are we talking insulin, and glucophage? Also, what is the best protocal for these,pre-contest, any help whould be great.

Tipsta arriving in 4, 3, 2..............

NYC BIG MIKE

im wonderin too

When I was cutting I took slin-trol which consist of 200 mcg of Chromium polynicotate and 10 mg of Vanadyl sulfate. I would take them at meals 1,2,5,6. The GDA's were great also with me cheat meal I would take a double dose with the cheat. They make me appear harder and fuller as they help shuttle the nutrients to the muscle and away from the fat cells. Yes tipsta and scooby are two people who know there shit about GDA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    I've been reading the Boards, and I'm confused about GDA's. Are we talking GDA's such as ALA, Vanydal, and Chromium, or are we talking insulin, and glucophage? Also, what is the best protocal for these,pre-contest, any help whould be great.
    Yes we mean van, chrom poly and some others use r-ala, ala, B Vitamins and a host of other things. Even glutamine has some gda properties.

Slin Trol just grew out me helping people, many non bb'ers and when i told them to go get gdas van and chrom their eyes would glaze over, so I thought why not put them in one pill for these people. Now I offer it on my site. Good stuff.

Tipsta could write the book on gdas, I could write the Cliff's Notes.

Ss

I have been following the protocol with the GDA's for a week now and the results speak for themselves... looking much harder and drier with great vascularity!!! Find you carb saturation point and go from there

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post
    Tipsta arriving in 4, 3, 2..............

NYC BIG MIKE
    Is that a bad thing???...lol
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Yes we mean van, chrom poly and some others use r-ala, ala, B Vitamins and a host of other things. Even glutamine has some gda properties.

Slin Trol just grew out me helping people, many non bb'ers and when i told them to go get gdas van and chrom their eyes would glaze over, so I thought why not put them in one pill for these people. Now I offer it on my site. Good stuff.

Tipsta could write the book on gdas, I could write the Cliff's Notes.

Ss

Yo send me some samples.... 1313 Mockingbird lane

Quote Originally Posted by CINCYKID View Post
    When I was cutting I took slin-trol which consist of 200 mcg of Chromium polynicotate and 10 mg of Vanadyl sulfate. I would take them at meals 1,2,5,6. The GDA's were great also with me cheat meal I would take a double dose with the cheat. They make me appear harder and fuller as they help shuttle the nutrients to the muscle and away from the fat cells. Yes tipsta and scooby are two people who know there shit about GDA's.
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ioannou View Post
    I have been following the protocol with the GDA's for a week now and the results speak for themselves... looking much harder and drier with great vascularity!!! Find you carb saturation point and go from there
    What they said

i just ordered some

It must be killing the naysayers that LOWERED insulin levels are the ticket to that dryer harder drug like look physique. How can this be??? Every bodybuilding mag says spike insulin to shuttle nutrients faster into the muscle. Ever hear of the term there is a sucker born everyday and two to take them....If not now you have.

Keep in mind people that in order to continue to sell you on the new fangled potato chip they must continue to pitch you a new sales pitch each time.

Once you learn the mechanics of insulin all this crazy bullshit will be just that. BULLSHIT!

Lets use some common sense. If you had to move and had one friend to help it will be much more work than if you had 10 friends to help.

Insulin on its own can never do what it can do with additional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    Yo send me some samples.... 1313 Mockingbird lane
    Check yo PMs sucka.

Hope all is well.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    Lets use some common sense. If you had to move and had one friend to help it will be much more work than if you had 10 friends to help.

Insulin on its own can never do what it can do with additional help.
    what are you trying to say? I didnt say that Insulin on its own was soley responsible

Are you rotating carbs? How did those numbers work for you if you are??
    THE OFFICIAL DC TRAINING!! AVAILABLE NOW! http://www.jasonwojo.com/dvd.html

what are you trying to say? I didnt say that Insulin on its own was soley responsible

LOL>>> I was agreeing with your statements and solidifying them with my comment!!! I need to re-evaluate my comments...

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog21 View Post
    Are you rotating carbs? How did those numbers work for you if you are??

Yes i am... but the only thing was i had to play with the numbers because im coming of off a keto contest diet... and the fluctuations of carbs from day to day wasnt working and i was having mood swings like if i was dieting!! But i played with the numbers and its much much better, i really have not gained a lot of weight since my show 2 weeks ago because im trying to stay lean and hit up another show in September and another in November so im not looking for huge weight gains just 3-5 pounds of solid weight at the most...

numbers look like this now high days - carbs 360 and medium days 260 and low days 200...my metabolism is really humming right now im not doing any cardio and I have to keep bumping up my calories...but all in all 2 weeks i put on 2 solid pounds while bf stayed the same!!! and No cardio!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast