Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: GDA's

Quote Originally Posted by Northman69 View Post
    The amount surely dictates whether I loose or not...

I don't have the fastest metabolism ever, but it's pretty descent.

I'm using a 200 150 100 repeat with sundays no carbs because I don't train that day. So far feeling awesome. I'm about 10 percent bf atm

Ouch! I deplete after months of contest prep at 200. I feel for you guys. My Mom did call me the hot food kid! Always a big eater with a body type to match.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    Ouch! I deplete after months of contest prep at 200. I feel for you guys. My Mom did call me the hot food kid! Always a big eater with a body type to match.

I bet I can still take u in a eating contest though =)
    Gentlemen, you have two choices: Mamma Mia or Jersey Boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman69 View Post
    I bet I can still take u in a eating contest though =)
    My prep guy is Joey Chestnut!
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

im preppin for a show too. i need to get a glucometer. Anyways normally after I eat my carbs PWO i go to sleep rather quickly after. That means I produce quite a high bit of insulin correct... also why Im endo and grow easy, but hard to cut. I got the slin trol and im currently only on Low GI carbs, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and oats. Would the GDA's still benefit me? I read that you advocate trying high GI then low GI at the next meal, but its crunch time and i need to get as much fat off asap as possible. Just lookin for recommendations, didnt get tired at all after my PWO meal tonight though, with the slin trol. Dont know if thats good or bad considering what im going for, (maintaining as much mass as possible, while cutting) and i am "enhanced."

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR View Post
    im preppin for a show too. i need to get a glucometer. Anyways normally after I eat my carbs PWO i go to sleep rather quickly after. That means I produce quite a high bit of insulin correct... also why Im endo and grow easy, but hard to cut. I got the slin trol and im currently only on Low GI carbs, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and oats. Would the GDA's still benefit me? I read that you advocate trying high GI then low GI at the next meal, but its crunch time and i need to get as much fat off asap as possible. Just lookin for recommendations, didnt get tired at all after my PWO meal tonight though, with the slin trol. Dont know if thats good or bad considering what im going for, (maintaining as much mass as possible, while cutting) and i am "enhanced."
    I've seen your pics bro, you look good. I think you are being really hard on yourself, and also you need to believe in your diet bro.

I know you switched your diet like 3 time, if I where you I would just look at this as a learning expercience.
    Gentlemen, you have two choices: Mamma Mia or Jersey Boys.

it is a learning experience, its my first time so im learning a hell of alot about MY body.... i know a great deal, just getting things to correlate with what you read and study in school, mags, "guru's, etc. theres just a huge difference on how things work for you. I actually dumped my old trainer and started workin with a friend that i havnt talked to in along time that wins all the shows around here and is qualified for nationals and i think we may have things lined out. THe way i looked today i may be ready for the show in 4 weeks instead of the Kansas State in 10, but i think i'd actually rather do the one in 10 weeks lol. Just gotta stay consistent, stick with the same thing and keep at it. The old guy was definitely hurting my progress though.

Little Guy

Can you link this thread on here iv tried to find it to no avail

Little Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Still Learning View Post
    Thanks for all the help guys. Im going to re-read the large thread regarding GDA's later. I just ordered 2 packages from nattynutrition (thanks Scooby) because it only requires one pill, so I should have them soon. What is the proper protocol for taking these (with what meals, how often, before/after/or during a meal)? Im sure this is also outlined many other places on these forums. Any help would be amazing. Thanks so much to everyone...im curious to see what effects they will have on my physique.

From the beginner's POV, I appreciate all the help from such experienced BBers. Keep
    Im new to this forum could you post a link to this thread as i cant find it??

Little Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    My prep guy is Joey Chestnut!
    Tipsta could you shed some light for on the usefulness of GDA's before doing fasted cardio? Iv been reading alot on it and combining with injectable L-carnitine- Im considering using this combo with gh frag be interested to hear your thoughts..

Little Guy

Hello.
    My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
    the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
    On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com.
    Some of you made the order on this site?What are you thinking about it?

I really just wanna make my own posts already. smdh...

Little Guy

Quote Originally Posted by TimRock View Post
    Hello.
    My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
    the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
    On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com.
    Some of you made the order on this site?What are you thinking about it?
    Wow, I buy my test here too. Good choice.
    What do you buy in this shop?
    And show your results, if you can.3rwfw3r.jpg
    P.S This was my first order

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456