Page 4 of 370 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Tjoes Training Journal

Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    ..................LBS.......BF%....FAT...LEAN
    After week 1 208.6 @ 20.4% 42.55 166.05
    After week 2 205.4 @ 18.7% 38.40 167.00
    After week 3 204.7 @ 17.9% 36.64 168.06
    After week 4 203.8 @ 17.1% 34.84 168.96

How do those numbers look for the first four weeks of Daves Diet??
    I'm pretty damn happy with 'em myself!!
    I hope it continues like that...
    Freakin awesome. I hope I get the same kinda results, even though I will be starting at a lower BF%.

Forum Leader: Training Journals tjoe's Avatar

Thanks sandpig! You gotta try it.

OH SHIT!! Video day tomorrow... I'm nervous !
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

you look great and big as hell! keep up the diet cuz i would love to see ya stick with it. how many cals are you getting in a day? your log has got me pumped and it will help me stay on track with my diet!

Thanks sandpig! You gotta try it.

OH SHIT!! Video day tomorrow... I'm nervous !
    Shoot nothing to me nervous about. You've lost alomst 4% bf, and only 5lb. You should start to see a noticable difference. If those numbers keep up you're half way there. So that'd be about 8 more weeks of diet to hit 8-9%. I wonder if there is a way to calculate how many claories you have to burn with your BMR to drop each 1% of BF? So odviously a pound is 3500 calories. So if you knew your BMR you could take that into your total LBM and find it out...wooow. Sorry, just went into the nerd zone there for a minute. I'm back now lol

ctrl and toddbz - Thanks for the words! I actually have no clue how many cals I'm getting in. I just follow Daves little plan and all is well . I think the simplicity of it is half the key. The other half would be consitancy. We'll see what happens...

ctrl and toddbz - Thanks for the words! I actually have no clue how many cals I'm getting in. I just follow Daves little plan and all is well . I think the simplicity of it is half the key. The other half would be consitancy. We'll see what happens...
    With Dave's diet I believe he's already planned it out for a 250lb person. So it would be easy to adjust the amounts (even at breakfast) to get the proper amounts. Of course if you don't have to concern yourself with counting calories, then that's just one less thing to have to remember to do. Plus your eating very consistantly the same caloric values everyday. After all we do have 'real' jobs. Mine right now happens to be posting here. Ahhh it's good to be the king

OK First vid from 5-1-07... Pre-Palumbo Diet

And Second vid from 6-1-07 HOPEFULLY showing some improvemnet...

Go ahead you can be honest....

your mid section def looks tighter! keep w/ it man!

Great job Joe!

That new vid is pretty tight man. I didn't get to see the first one though so I can't comment on that. But all in all you'll be a Lean Ripped Machine when your done

Thanks guy! Appreciate the support.
    Past couple days I been JUST over 200. Tonight is my cheat meal and I'm headed to a local Italian joint for some monster pasta and a conoli . That should fill me up a bit for the next few days but I expect to be under 200 by the end of next week . That's where the big mind game starts to be played. I tried for a long time to get heavier and heavier, so watchin it go the other way is tricky. However, so far I am very pleased with how things are turning out (except for my little arms, never did like those) so I think I should "handle" it with no problem.

I can tell a considerable difference. Especially since you've lost only 10lb. I say only, but it's the right kind of wieght that you've lost. The abs are starting to show. Really present on the top. The shape of your arms, really biceps bellies are shaped much better now. Doesn't hurt that you have that huge vein running down them. Back has always looked good, but there's better seperation in the lower traps. Just sick quads.
    Keep up the good work
    And remember people have grown on Dave's diet, but focus on the bf% not the body weight.

Toddbz - Thanks for the detailed analysis bro, I appreciate that. It's good to have other points of view with something like this. For example... I hate my arms! Nice to see that others notice an improvement.

So the night before my cheat meal this week looked like this:
    200.8 @ 17.8%
    The night of my cheat meal:
    203.0 @ 16.0%

Last weeks averages:
    weight 202.7......Down by 1.1
    BF% 17.1...........SAME
    Fat mass 34.66...Down by .18
    Muscle 168.04....Down by .92

I will chalk that up to scale inaccuracy . I haven't changed anything yet so I think I'm still headed in the right direction. So far... Still Happy!

My training partner is down in the Fla keys doing a little fly fishing this week and I was considering taking a week off. I think what I will do instead is just train one exercise per day and follow it up with 30-45 minutes on the tredmill. That will get me out of training twice in a day and the reduced volume will give my body a "little" break. We'll see if I stick to that plan...

Thanks guy! Appreciate the support.
    Past couple days I been JUST over 200. Tonight is my cheat meal and I'm headed to a local Italian joint for some monster pasta and a conoli . That should fill me up a bit for the next few days but I expect to be under 200 by the end of next week . That's where the big mind game starts to be played. I tried for a long time to get heavier and heavier, so watchin it go the other way is tricky. However, so far I am very pleased with how things are turning out (except for my little arms, never did like those) so I think I should "handle" it with no problem.
    I feel you there, this morning when I woke up was 199! I felt like that one pound made me so much smaller Just gotta stick w/ it when I start feeling small I think of the pros who comp. 220 and less they are huge so I don't need to be that heavy I'm not at that level. Either way man you are doing it really well just keep at it man lookin better each time you post!

Definitely noticeable difference - you are definitely well on your way. It's tough watching the numbers go down, but rest assured you look bigger in the second video....

Keep it up and you'll be lean as hell and looking huge in no time.

Spotter

Yeah, dude you look great. It's true, the lighter you get the bigger your going to look. As long as it's just you getting leaner. I'm gaining right now, I think we'll be meeting pretty soon. Haha. I'm almost up to 190. :P I'll let you know when we cross over. Haha.

Tank, Skynett and CraZ - Thanks for the support guys, always appreciated!

So this is week number 6 for me. I am taking it kinda easy in the gym as my training partner is in the keys and my other one just became a new DAD! My volume is very low. I did back today and I really didn't feel like training (can't let that stop me). I did a few things and then deads. I managed to pull 545 pretty well!! Very happy with that this far in, weighing 201 last night, and not pulling for a while!

As far as weight goes I am still just over 200 and my BF% seems to be all over the place. I have to say though, before my last meal was always aroun 7-7:30 and lately it's been later (I think that has something to do with it). Anyway my last 4 readings were: 18.3, 15.7, 17.8 and 18.1 A little weird to me. I am not going to change anything the rest of the week except to try and get meal 6 in around 6:30-7 and see if that helps even it back out. I'll see how the week averages and if not so good, then next week, I'll lower the fats in ALL my meals.

Don't get it twisted though, still very happy with my progress and my strength (bench 315 x 5, 5 Tue and of course 545 pull today). Just wanted to update a little.

Joe

Page 4 of 370 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast