Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 370 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Tjoes Training Journal

Forum Leader: Training Journals tjoe's Avatar

HA! I like that 450%!! Sounds like a MT ad!!!
    True though. and on average you look for about 1lbs. a week and I am entering week 8 now so 9 pounds is a little ahead of schedule I suppose. Sweet! That slight little "bump" in pro I talked about earlier should help as well.

Awesome leg day this morning. Just finished my shake and they are already "achey"... uh-oh, that may mean the next few days could be rough .

Oh yeah - My arms weren't real sore on Sunday and still not sore to the touch today... but if I flex them, they hurt real bad (in a good way) real deep in the muscle... I like it
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    True though. and on average you look for about 1lbs. a week and I am entering week 8 now so 9 pounds is a little ahead of schedule I suppose. Sweet! That slight little "bump" in pro I talked about earlier should help as well.

Awesome leg day this morning. Just finished my shake and they are already "achey"... uh-oh, that may mean the next few days could be rough .

Oh yeah - My arms weren't real sore on Sunday and still not sore to the touch today... but if I flex them, they hurt real bad (in a good way) real deep in the muscle... I like it
    I thought you'd like that.
    Yeah your arms may be a bit sore...oh yeah that's right you did db curls with 80's lol. Just how in the hell aren't you friggin giant? Cause damn that's strong.
    I weighted myself this Sat. and 179 and 1/4! Woo Hoo!! Look out 180. This is the biggest I've ever been and I still have some abs. I must thank you (again). I've pretty much totally changed the way I workout now and in 3 weeks I've not only seen a tremendous strength gain, but I had to go and buy some XL shirts for the 1st time ever on Sunday. I have learned that with my shrew metabolism that less volume and a more concentrated effort on more weight with good form and full range of motion is the ticket right now. What's kind of funny is now my last warm up is what I used to max at.

I'd like to know why I'm not giant too . More food I suppose.

Anyway nice work bro. Glad I helped out in some small way. You should start your own progress thread in this section and put up a few mandatory poses every time you hit another 10lbs. or even 5lbs. I can't tell you how much this thread has helped me stay on track. I know only a few people follow it but it makes you want to do better. If I bailed and didn't post anymore vids, I'd look like an ass!

HA HA! MT add that's so true man!

I'd like to know why I'm not giant too . More food I suppose.

Anyway nice work bro. Glad I helped out in some small way. You should start your own progress thread in this section and put up a few mandatory poses every time you hit another 10lbs. or even 5lbs. I can't tell you how much this thread has helped me stay on track. I know only a few people follow it but it makes you want to do better. If I bailed and didn't post anymore vids, I'd look like an ass!
    I just may have to take you up on that one. Ah hell now I have to figure out how to post pictures

speakin' of pics...
    I had a pretty good back day today so lets see if I can get a few pics up here. If I do they were shot at home about 10 minutes after I finished training. Not the best of light and I'm not Per but here goes:
    197.8lbs. last night.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Had to put up this comparison!
    1-2-2006 and 6-21-07 so 1.5 years between.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Back looks thicker and wider now bacause your waist is sooo much smaller. Also check out the difference in your chest. You have so much lower pec muscle that it looks like a X going into your serratus. That just looks cool. Plus just the whole abdominal cage is starting to come out. You should be a beast at 8%. You may just want to find a September show to do. Cause at light heavy you'd be a force. Iron horse no shit.

Lookin good bro!

Spotter

Yeah, I'm 17, I might be able to get 80s one of these days. LoL. You're lookin' good bro. Not that mine or any better, but I think that the calves are laggin' a little bit, something to keep in mind I guess. Cuts are nice, but they need a little size. :P

Thanks guys. Yeah claves are a big weak point. I have brought up the training but I think I need to increase the frequency per week I hit them.

you have excellent hamstring seperation

So Joe, you are training in the morning?

First thing?

How are you scheduling the first couple meals.

I start Dave's diet when I get back from vacation, and I haven't figured out what I'm going to do about food before or after working out, since I'm already on the road for the day.

Hulk7280 - Thanks bro, no I just ned to get the upper body in the same condition.

Sandpig - My schedule is all over the place every day. If I can get cardio done first thing I will and I won't eat before that (this rarely happens however). Usually I have my first shake at about 4:45, train some clients, do some cardio and then eat my egg meal arond 7:30-9ish (depending on schedule). My weight training can be around 10am or 5pm (like tonight). The main thing with that is I try to have one of my shakes post workout just due to convenience and it's a good time to get in my creatine (my other 1-2 shakes would have 1tsp of fiber rather than creatine).

My time between meals varies from 1.5 hours to 4.5 hours! That sucks a little but I just have to do what I can with my schedule. Somedays to space them out well I need to have all 3 shakes in a row and then 3 whole food meals. I just make sure to get all 6 meals in every day. On occasion it's only 2 shakes and 4 meals... whatever. That is what makes this diet pretty easy to follow. Because he created all the meals to be the "same", you can put them anywhere.

You are going to love the diet bro! Just stay consistant and give things time before adjusting anything. Have a good time on Vaca and if you have any questions or whatever, feel free.

Well I'm off for my big arm day and my cheat meal tonight of chips and salsa, beef burritto with double rice and then Coldstone ice cream for dessert. Good times! I'll weigh in tonight and get the averages for this past week.

Bro, Dayum!

Looking nice. Hammies looking great and your width in the back is amazing.
    I give the progress two thumbs up!
    How ya been feeling?
    Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Page 7 of 370 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast