Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Erik's Road to 2009

Bro Scientist

Looking good Erik! And its good to hear that you are getting stronger which of course means muscle growth!

erikzarazua

Quote Originally Posted by tight booty View Post
    Looking good Erik! And its good to hear that you are getting stronger which of course means muscle growth!
    Thanks TB, hows the training coming along? do you have any pics?

Bro Scientist

Quote Originally Posted by erikzarazua View Post
    Thanks TB, hows the training coming along? do you have any pics?
    Well at the moment I have got a chest infection so I am having today off from training but should hit the weights again tomorrow! I am on antibiotics so I should heal up fast! But thats why I haven't been posting much and was slow to respond to your pics, just wasn't feeling the best!
    And no I have been too busy to take any pics Erik, but thanks for asking sweetie!

erikzarazua

Quote Originally Posted by tight booty View Post
    Well at the moment I have got a chest infection so I am having today off from training but should hit the weights again tomorrow! I am on antibiotics so I should heal up fast! But thats why I haven't been posting much and was slow to respond to your pics, just wasn't feeling the best!
    And no I have been too busy to take any pics Erik, but thanks for asking sweetie!
    I'm sorry to hear about the chest infection Hope you feel better and I do hope you heal fast and just relax and enjoy your day off.

Bro Scientist

I'm sorry to hear about the chest infection Hope you feel better and I do hope you heal fast and just relax and enjoy your day off.
    Thank you Erik!

Bro Scientist

Your backs looking good Erik! I can see a good V-taper!
    Hows training? Come on spill....

Bro Scientist

Hi TB, its going great been hitting the weights hard and my strength is just incredible I'm lifting heavier than ever before. And also got asked out by this girl at college. So hows life in Aussie TB? you feeling better?
    Then its all happening for you Erik! You must be packing on some muscle then....awesome to hear! I told ya that you need good carbs for that.....
    Hot date? Awwwwww Thats wonderful Erik! The girls are going to be lining up for a date with you!
    Yes I am feeling much better, thank you! The guys said they were going to kick my ass at the gym for taking time off? I am still waiting though....HAHA

Bro Scientist

Good to hear you are feeling better it makes me feel much better too. And yea the girls are lining up alright but most just wanna go to parties like the girl that asked me out she is pretty and all but she just demands to much time that I can't give. I'm actually wanting to ask this one girl out in my music class but don't know how to approach her . Can you give me any advice? And hope those guys don't kick your ass too hard in the gym because then you'll be overtraining .
    No one kicked my ass Erik when I went back to gym....haha Kind of disappointed...hehe But back to the subject of you and this girl. If you want to ask her out, then just do it....don't think too hard about how you are going to do it. Just be yourself Erik, ask her to do something fun which you will both like and let me know how your date goes.

erikzarazua

Ok just finished another chest work out and it was great. I am so sore right now that I can't even do a double biceps pose because it stretches my chest out lol. Here is how it all went down:

Started out with some pre exhaust to put variety in the work out.
    - A pair of 20lb dumbbells to warm up
    then 25, then 30lbs and my chest was nice and warmed up.
    -Then when on did incline barbell presses with 135lbs for 10 reps for 4 sets.
    -Now onto everyones favorites bench presses did 185lbs for 8 reps for 4 sets.
    (And dam was my chest fucking screaming at this point )
    -Then onto cross overs to really fry my pecs I did 2 sets of 12 reps.
    -Then on to abs did about 3 sets of crunches 25 reps and leg raises 3 sets and 25 reps.
    Well that was my workout and dam am I tired..... hehe don't even wanna go to work. Now time to down another meal and take a shower and off to work.

erikzarazua

Ok here is an update on my progress training is going great here are a couple of pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images

erikzarazua

Dam I haven't posted on this thread for a long time but I've been real busy with school and work and training. I'm trying to transfer to the University of Davis and my classes have gotten harder so much hw, tomorrow is halloween and I'm planning to go trick or treating with my gf and then watch some scary movies.. But here is an update Its been about a month since my last post and training has really progressed all my basic lifts have progressed in weight and just got a job at a 24hr fitness as a membership counsler. Well until next time and next post I will try to post some pics up. Till next post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123