Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1 on 1 with Evan Centopani

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post

I would sooner believe that itís my efforts to respond to people and treat them with respect. Since I first started training in a real gym back in high school, Iíve noticed guys who think theyíre too good for everyone or that everyone should kiss their asses because theyíve got a good build.
    100% true !!!

i met Evan once at the FIBO 2008 in germany and he was by far the nicest guy around. he took the time to talk with me for several minutes and it was the highlight of my "bodybuilding career".

at the moment i'm thinking about coming ( from germany ) to NY next year to watch the show and support Evan, because he is a great guy.

My respect for Evan just shot through the roof!! Great read. Great guy.
    Its impossible for a guy of my stature intelligence and moral fibre to befriend a guy like orstki who is a slimey rodent like person

Evan is the man!!!

Spotter

Gotta Love Big Ev, its going to be exciting to see where he can take his body. He has a frame that can hold a ton of muscle

Evan you are the man!! Best attidude towards the sport, 100% commited, awesome physique! my favourite BB. Hope u do well at th NY PRO!!

Jamie
    Nothing is as powerful as all consuming desire - Jesse Marunde

great article and interview. Had the Honor of talking with Big Evan at a few shows in Tribeca and always was impressed how down to earth he is. A true class act all the way. I have followed his carrer sinehis first win and can see a great pro in the making. Great work ethic and smart man.
    I wish him tons of success in his First pro show.

npc competitor

Quote Originally Posted by davy1010 View Post
    Evan is the man!!!
    . i had the chance to meet evan while working out in the gym.. and he was a class act, humble and down to earth... he actually said hi to me first? no attitude or ego whatsoever. Overall great person.... cool ass dude

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

I met Evan in 2006 he is a TRUE CHAMPION as a person and he is i pretty good bodybuilder LOL!

Words that come to mind....humble, intelligent, down to earth and mature.

Keep it up Evan !!!

Happyville & sometimes I visit Crazyville

Great interview Evan and Mike! Thanks so much! I love your philosophy and attitude towards your training. And you are so damn humble! Evan...you truely are one of the nicest and REAL guys I've met. I wish you all the best..I know you are going to go far in the pro ranks. Good luck in NY next year.

Great interview!!!
    I wish you an amazing future!

Great interview, Good ole CT boy..

Followed a link from another forum, then signed up for MD just to get a look at this interview. Evan, or as I know him better, Ox, has a bright future in this sport. Best of luck bro. Respect.

Evan is a great rep for bodybuilding!

GREAT INTERVIEW MIKE!

GOOD SHIT EV. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PREP FOR THE NY PRO!

NY REPRESENTING !

DEREK ANTHONY
    I love a hard penis in my mouth

ONE THING I DONT AGREE AND I WISH YOU WOULD CHANGE , YOU SHOULD PROFIT MORE OF YOUR NAME AND CHARACHTER. PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND LOOK UP TO YOU. ITS OK TO CHARGE FOR DIETS AND WORKOUT ROUTINES ETC. SHIT I DO AND IM MAKING A SHIT LOAD OF $$. IF I HAD YOUR NAME ID BE RICH CAPITALIZING OF THE NAME AND CREDENTIALS ALONE. INSTEAD I HAVE TO HYPE UP NAME TO GET THE CREDENTIALS AND GET PEOPLE READING ETC.

BUT MORE POWER TO YOU I GUESS PEOPLE RESPECT YOU MORE CAUSE YOU DONT CHARGE FOR EVERY LITTLE THING ETC.

GOOD LUCK

PEACE

DA
    I love a hard penis in my mouth

Spotter

Evan good Luck in the future dude, i see you being one of the top pros in the near future!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast