Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 57

Thread: 1 on 1 with Evan Centopani

  1. #35
    brandon cutler
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekAnthony View Post
    ONE THING I DONT AGREE AND I WISH YOU WOULD CHANGE , YOU SHOULD PROFIT MORE OF YOUR NAME AND CHARACHTER. PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND LOOK UP TO YOU. ITS OK TO CHARGE FOR DIETS AND WORKOUT ROUTINES ETC. SHIT I DO AND IM MAKING A SHIT LOAD OF $$. IF I HAD YOUR NAME ID BE RICH CAPITALIZING OF THE NAME AND CREDENTIALS ALONE. INSTEAD I HAVE TO HYPE UP NAME TO GET THE CREDENTIALS AND GET PEOPLE READING ETC.

    BUT MORE POWER TO YOU I GUESS PEOPLE RESPECT YOU MORE CAUSE YOU DONT CHARGE FOR EVERY LITTLE THING ETC.

    GOOD LUCK

    PEACE

    DA
    maybe this is why evan got the interview and you didnt.

    evan is the way he is, and shouldnt change for anything or anyone. its not all about the money all the time. sometimes its the love for the sport and doing what makes you feel good.

    hes a true animal

  2. #36
    Beach Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Duvblinia
    Posts
    874

    Default

    awesome interview, telling it like it is, stay humble evan and the fanbase will only grow

  3. #37

    Default

    great bb and an even better guy. keep up the hard work evan we're all rooting for you.

  4. #38

    Default

    Great read.

    As well as seeming humble, Evan also seems like a very, very knowledgeable person.

    Having watched a lot of his vids and taken in what he has said, i can see that over the next 10-15 yrs he will be one of the athletes beginners look up to, and as they did with Ronnie as they are doing with Jay now.

    Goodluck with whats coming up for you man, hopefully in the near future you'll get your ass down here to Australia :P

  5. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekAnthony View Post
    ONE THING I DONT AGREE AND I WISH YOU WOULD CHANGE , YOU SHOULD PROFIT MORE OF YOUR NAME AND CHARACHTER. PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND LOOK UP TO YOU. ITS OK TO CHARGE FOR DIETS AND WORKOUT ROUTINES ETC. SHIT I DO AND IM MAKING A SHIT LOAD OF $$. IF I HAD YOUR NAME ID BE RICH CAPITALIZING OF THE NAME AND CREDENTIALS ALONE. INSTEAD I HAVE TO HYPE UP NAME TO GET THE CREDENTIALS AND GET PEOPLE READING ETC.

    BUT MORE POWER TO YOU I GUESS PEOPLE RESPECT YOU MORE CAUSE YOU DONT CHARGE FOR EVERY LITTLE THING ETC.

    GOOD LUCK

    PEACE

    DA
    Arent we all glad your name is not Evan Centopani? your name should be right up there with Lou Ferrigno...charging fans for a photo taken.

  6. #40
    Behemoth JUSTINIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,311
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Evan is a class act. Huge respect to Evan for the way he carries himself and for the level of class & integrity he brings to our sport. He is the kind of guy that makes bodybuilding cool. Since the first time I met and had a meaningful conversation with Evan I knew he would one day become Mr. Olympia. I've seen nothing since that time that would bring me to any other conclusion. He has all the tools and would be an awesome representative of the title. Great physique, even better potential and the thing that overshadows all is his character. In fact I just thought of a nickname for him "The Embassador" and I say that because if we ever wanted to choose a bodybuilder to represent us to the rest of the world, there wouldnt be a better choice than him. When (not "if") Evan becomes the very best and is the reigning Mr. Olympia then he will truly be our sports embassador. Nothing but props for Evan. Look for a much improved Evan Centopani to be very dominating in his pro debut in may of 2009.

  7. #41
    Bro Scientist NYC BIG MIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    I NEED A NAP!!!
    Posts
    3,313

    Default

    True story: I was talking with Ev at the Atlantic States in June of this year in the lobby at Tribecca. It was before the night show began and suddenly his eyes light up and with a smile he says to me, "hey look, it's Jay" (Jay Cutler walked in, he would guest pose that evening). They exchanged pleasantries and Jay said to Ev, "damn how big you gonna get"? Ev truly is a class act. When the reigning Mr. O walked in he gave the respect due and without hesitation. Ev has already earned my respect. In my opinion it's only a matter of time before he earns the title of Mr. O.

    NYC BIG MIKE

  8. #42

    Default

    I met Evan at the FIBO 08 as well, in Essen, Germany. I really enjoyed the chat we had. Thanks for that- looking forward to see you there again.
    All the best for your career. CK

  9. #43
    Mass Monster Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,474

    Default

    NIce to see an up-and-comer bring such a fresh outlook on the sport... so many guys are so full of themselves it's ridiculous!!! Major props to you on your humility, Evan...best of luck in NY!!!!!

  10. #44
    Spotter Ericalynne220's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    with Evan & Alana
    Posts
    82
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTINIAN View Post
    Evan is a class act. Huge respect to Evan for the way he carries himself and for the level of class & integrity he brings to our sport. He is the kind of guy that makes bodybuilding cool. Since the first time I met and had a meaningful conversation with Evan I knew he would one day become Mr. Olympia. I've seen nothing since that time that would bring me to any other conclusion. He has all the tools and would be an awesome representative of the title. Great physique, even better potential and the thing that overshadows all is his character. In fact I just thought of a nickname for him "The Embassador" and I say that because if we ever wanted to choose a bodybuilder to represent us to the rest of the world, there wouldnt be a better choice than him. When (not "if") Evan becomes the very best and is the reigning Mr. Olympia then he will truly be our sports embassador. Nothing but props for Evan. Look for a much improved Evan Centopani to be very dominating in his pro debut in may of 2009.

    Hi Justin!! How are you?! hope all is goin well w. u. It is so nice to see the amount of support on here I love Evan and will always support him in his life 100% as I know he will and does for me with school etc. I am so proud of him!! It is so funny how many supporters there are from Australia! I did a semester abroad there and I loved it... I get excited whenever I hear of competitions there and hopefully one day in the future Ev and I will get the chance to go there together so I can show him firsthand how gorgeous it is and what I mean when i say the people are so nice, down to earth and laid back.. I miss it soo much and would love to share that with him! I feel so lucky to be with such a great man who strives to be the best son, boyfriend, cousin, brother, bodybuilder etc. We both consider ourselves to be very fortunate in our lives and know how lucky we are to have the kind of support systems we have.

  11. #45

    Default

    aw man, you lovebirds are something else. I just wanna give you both a big bear hug!

  12. #46
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,136
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I CANT BEGIN TO TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF EVAN! WHEN HE COMPETES AT THE NY PRO I WILL BE BESIDE MYSELF THIS YOUNG MAN IS THE BEST OF WHAT BODYBUILDING CAN BE A TRUE CHAMPION IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!

  13. #47
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    55

    Default

    I`ve not met Evan yet, I will do at 09 Arnold, really looking forward to it, Evan has helped me a lot with advice on diet, very helpful and willing to give advice, thanks again Evan.

  14. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19,491
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericalynne220 View Post
    Hi Justin!! How are you?! hope all is goin well w. u. It is so nice to see the amount of support on here I love Evan and will always support him in his life 100% as I know he will and does for me with school etc. I am so proud of him!! It is so funny how many supporters there are from Australia! I did a semester abroad there and I loved it... I get excited whenever I hear of competitions there and hopefully one day in the future Ev and I will get the chance to go there together so I can show him firsthand how gorgeous it is and what I mean when i say the people are so nice, down to earth and laid back.. I miss it soo much and would love to share that with him! I feel so lucky to be with such a great man who strives to be the best son, boyfriend, cousin, brother, bodybuilder etc. We both consider ourselves to be very fortunate in our lives and know how lucky we are to have the kind of support systems we have.
    Are you his g/f?

  15. #49
    Spotter gethugedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NORTHERN,CT
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Are you his g/f?

    Ya Think?
    RAZORRIPPED.COM COME CHECK IT OUT!!!

  16. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19,491
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gethugedude View Post
    Ya Think?
    I don't know, I have no idea, she hasn't responded to me

  17. #51
    Bro Scientist NYC BIG MIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    I NEED A NAP!!!
    Posts
    3,313

    Default

    If you guys are inquiring as to whether or not EricaLynne is Ev's girlfriend, the answer would be an enequivocal "YES".


    NYC BIG MIKE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •