Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Did Arnold drink whole milk, do you?

Default Did Arnold drink whole milk, do you?

In an old issue of flex, They say the 10 best mass building foods are Salmon, Lean beef, Eggs, Whole Milk, Apple Juice, White bread, Pasta, Garlic, Yogurt, and Olive oil???

The article says that Arnold and Franco drank "A lot" of whole milk, but in the Pumping Iron DVD takout, a guy asks Arnold if he drinks skim milk and Arnold says "I drink no milk, milk is for babies". So which is it?
    People say: "Never say Never".

I used to but now my job involves mostly sitting on my arse I find it harder to digest.

Arnolds comment about 'milk is for babies' was followed by 'I drink beer'. He was OBVIOUSLY joking.
    2-time 500 word MD essay winner. 4 x British Grip Champ (06,08,09 and '10)

FLEX sucks... one of those, "tell you what you want to hear" Weider mags...

Truth is, back in their day - there wasn't a whole lot of options. Drinking a lot of milk and eating raw eggs ,or perhaps a jar of peanut butter, were all basically good dietary "supplements". These days, there are better options.

Whole milk has too much saturated fat in it...

Arnold said "Milk is for baby cows." He an Franco used drink a beer or two after almost every work out. Vasodilator and carbs.. Way ahead of their time?

That's like how they covered their so called steroid use as 200mg Primo a week and 3 dbol tabs.
    Arnold didn't claim Dbol was the breakfast of champions for nothing.
    Fact is no one really knows what they used or ate, same for todays pros... no one openly speaks about it.
    Talk to Ronnie and you'd think Muscle Techa nd BSN supps are responsible for his 300 pounds of ripped muscle... bur watch his videos and see what he eats... like Cutler... look at the amount of food he eats, not to mention a few pics of him in the mags show he's in the fridge about to get some food and in the back ground you see a vial of insulin. LOL!!!
    I don't think anyone but the themselves and their trainers know exactly what goes into their bodies... but of course everything they do is deadly... why do you think there's mountains of dead body builders everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by John Romano
    Arnold said "Milk is for baby cows." He an Franco used drink a beer or two after almost every work out. Vasodilator and carbs.. Way ahead of their time?

I've seen photos of Arnold drinking milk from a Gallon Jug... Of course he drank it... protein and carbs all rolled into one.

Who wouldn't? Heck... Who doesn't?!!

Quote Originally Posted by PECS
    That's like how they covered their so called steroid use as 200mg Primo a week and 3 dbol tabs.
    Arnold didn't claim Dbol was the breakfast of champions for nothing.
    Fact is no one really knows what they used or ate, same for todays pros... no one openly speaks about it.
    Talk to Ronnie and you'd think Muscle Techa nd BSN supps are responsible for his 300 pounds of ripped muscle... bur watch his videos and see what he eats... like Cutler... look at the amount of food he eats, not to mention a few pics of him in the mags show he's in the fridge about to get some food and in the back ground you see a vial of insulin. LOL!!!
    I don't think anyone but the themselves and their trainers know exactly what goes into their bodies... but of course everything they do is deadly... why do you think there's mountains of dead body builders everywhere?
    Ahh bodybuilders and their supplements selling sponsors... BSN do sell good products (I've tried samples) but it's silly for some, as they do, to claim that until they tried such and such a companies product they weren't that good. Ronnie, for example, has been 320lbs in the off-season long before getting a bean from BSN. This year he claimed a high of 325-330 (via Chad and MD). I also like BSN using the image taken from Ronnies 'On the Road' video / dvd of him t-bar rowing when the shirt wasn't the one he seems to be wearing in the ads. On the DVD I think it's a Nike top whereas the ad has a BSN logo photoshopped onto it.
    2-time 500 word MD essay winner. 4 x British Grip Champ (06,08,09 and '10)

Dedicated Noob

Default oldest thread i could find

sorry i dont drink milk

Quote Originally Posted by ibizagtd View Post
    sorry i dont drink milk

Congratulations for digging through the basement!

Amateur Threat

epic bump