Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DARK RAGE !! COMING SOON!

Default DARK RAGE !! COMING SOON!

new pre-workout supplement

what will it do? what makes it different from other pre-workout products on the market
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

we cant release info on the ingredients as of yet.

All i can say is there are new ingredients in this product that other pre- workout formulas have never used before. DARK RAGE is still in the making...

DARK RAGE will be a stack including the DARK MATTER. DARK RAGE will be pre-workout and DARK MATTER will be post.

Quote Originally Posted by MHP-PAZ View Post
    we cant release info on the ingredients as of yet.

All i can say is there are new ingredients in this product that other pre- workout formulas have never used before. DARK RAGE is still in the making...

DARK RAGE will be a stack including the DARK MATTER. DARK RAGE will be pre-workout and DARK MATTER will be post.
    will it help increase strength? or is it for energy?

Quote Originally Posted by mts View Post
    will it help increase strength? or is it for energy?

mhp-paz and myself have tried Dark Rage. I have a great pump and my strength did go up. i also stacked this with Dark Matter. Regardless if you take Dark Rage after a meal or between meals, I get the same type of reaction to it. There wasn't any stomach discomfort at all. Great stable long lasting pump.

how much will it cost

honestly, we are not sure on the price. Everystore will sell them at diff. prices like gnc, vitamin shoppe, etc

Quote Originally Posted by MHP-Stan View Post
    mhp-paz and myself have tried Dark Rage. I have a great pump and my strength did go up. i also stacked this with Dark Matter. Regardless if you take Dark Rage after a meal or between meals, I get the same type of reaction to it. There wasn't any stomach discomfort at all. Great stable long lasting pump.
    I'm sick of all the pump products, I don't really care about the pump. When are companies going to come out with something just for strength.And i'm not talking about the endurance products where you can do 18 reps normally and get a 19th rep. Creatine seems to be the only thing out there. Tell MHP to think of a product like that. It doesn't have to be immediate strength either.

Quote Originally Posted by mts View Post
    I'm sick of all the pump products, I don't really care about the pump. When are companies going to come out with something just for strength.And i'm not talking about the endurance products where you can do 18 reps normally and get a 19th rep. Creatine seems to be the only thing out there. Tell MHP to think of a product like that. It doesn't have to be immediate strength either.

i wouldn't describe it as a pump product exactly. the ingredients in Dark Rage is not your basic creatine, nitric oxide forumla. on a personal note, i love using Dark Rage pre workout and using Dark Matter post workout. Yes my strength went up, but it also had a steady pump. My bench, squat, deadlift, etc etc etc all went up after the first few servings. I've been on it for 1 month and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by MHP-Stan View Post
    i wouldn't describe it as a pump product exactly. the ingredients in Dark Rage is not your basic creatine, nitric oxide forumla. on a personal note, i love using Dark Rage pre workout and using Dark Matter post workout. Yes my strength went up, but it also had a steady pump. My bench, squat, deadlift, etc etc etc all went up after the first few servings. I've been on it for 1 month and I love it.
    If it really does that, i'll be first in line, i want to get that 700 on my deadlift.

All I know is I was with Victor Martinez while he worked out using Dark Rage and be blew up! He's not been able to do cardio because of his knee and still his veins came out like you wouldn't believe! It was pretty amazing.

Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

When can we expect this new product to hit the stores?
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

^x2

^x4
    Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Hymen View Post
    ^x4

if all goes well, it should be released within a month. i can/will update everyone when I know more.

Spotter

Will it be included in the transformation challenge?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast