Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tennis Elbow what to do for it..

I ordered Arthrolyze and CT cream yesterday. Anyone know how to get a doc to give you GH for that?

Quote Originally Posted by PoolShark View Post
    I ordered Arthrolyze and CT cream yesterday. Anyone know how to get a doc to give you GH for that?

Depending where you are located, it's usually easiest to find a doctor who is liberal with his dispensing of GH scripts. Alot forego this procedure and just get it on the black market.

NYC BIG MIKE

Yes but I wouldn't know where to begin.

I've been feeling much better the last few days and I know exactly what to attribute it to. I completely stopped using ice and started to use heat instead. I got this idea from another board. The idea is to use heat on the MUSCLE not the tendon. It loosens the muscle and increases the bloodflow which promotes healing. The bloodflow goes up to the tendon and helps it as well. Also stretch really really hard while you're heating. Try this V.I.P. I hope it works for me.

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by PoolShark View Post
    I've been feeling much better the last few days and I know exactly what to attribute it to. I completely stopped using ice and started to use heat instead. I got this idea from another board. The idea is to use heat on the MUSCLE not the tendon. It loosens the muscle and increases the bloodflow which promotes healing. The bloodflow goes up to the tendon and helps it as well. Also stretch really really hard while you're heating. Try this V.I.P. I hope it works for me.
    I used a stronger anti inflam...forgot the name helped a little. I used a Tennis Elbow brace when I lifted. It seemed to clear up spontaneously after 2-3 months.
    Good luck

the brace is what helped you most? i can't even lift at this point. it's a little better overall but i would try anything heavy yet.

will try the heat again i wear the brace while i am at work lifting things around its helps..but still get a sharp pain every now and then.still really weak though getting better like i said going to ask the doc what else can be done

Just got my CT cream and my Arthrolyze should be here any day now. Let's see what happens.

SHARK let men know how the ct cream works out i am thinking about getting some and the arthrolyze also.. give it about a week of use then let me know how you are feeling..c t cream sounds like it works good...

Anyone else ever used the C T Cream shark and I are looking for some good reviews on the cream.....

shark looking around on other boards to see if i can find out some info on them

I'm feeling generally better. still have pain but not as much or as often.

I have some "Bio Freeze" from the chiropractor, great stuff.. I apply the Bio Freeze about 15 minutes before working out and cover with a neoprene sleeve ( I use one made for a knee, fits better) and spend time warming up.... this combination seems to work great.

i heard of the bio freeze from a few guys..i might try that also

Biofreeze has made me worse.

Well let me know if it works. i'm gonna let you guys know how the CT Cream works. Arthrolyze too. So far I'm better for the most part with CT Cream, Arthrolyze, and heat with stretching. I actually just worked out right now. I still haven't gotten my cortisone shot. Lemme see when I have time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast