Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tennis Elbow what to do for it..

after reading about osteobolin-c im sold. ive never tried it. i need to try something because i have some severe tennis elbow. cant even pick up a heavy bowl in the kitchen without feeling pain. i havent been able to do pull ups, dumbell curls, side lateralls...any movement that my forearms are involved with. ive seemed to work around it but its not getting any better. painkillers dont even help. i use an elbow sleeve all the time too. even just doing stuff around the house. so i just orded the osteobolin-c and i really hope it helps cuz right now i dont know what else to do and im too stubborn to take 3 weeks off!

Thank you all for this information. I will be buying Osteobolin-C next time I order supplements.

Osteobolin (Cissus Quandragularis) is amazing stuff, I've heard of some people mega dosing it at night time for the cortisol reducing effects and getting pretty good strength gains. They would consume like 10 caps before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by andreag View Post
    after reading about osteobolin-c im sold. ive never tried it. i need to try something because i have some severe tennis elbow. cant even pick up a heavy bowl in the kitchen without feeling pain. i havent been able to do pull ups, dumbell curls, side lateralls...any movement that my forearms are involved with. ive seemed to work around it but its not getting any better. painkillers dont even help. i use an elbow sleeve all the time too. even just doing stuff around the house. so i just orded the osteobolin-c and i really hope it helps cuz right now i dont know what else to do and im too stubborn to take 3 weeks off!

Andrea talk to your doctor and see if he or she will prescribe the Voltaren Gel 4 times a day that seem to be the only thing to help with the pain and inflamation.......get ahold of me if you need any help with anything or so.....

i was given Voltaren Gel by my doctor for tennis elbow... started on Tuesday still feeling pain.. taking 4x a day.. How long does it take to start working... i start physical therapy on monday for this tennis elbow.. doing cardio and working calves in the meantime.. missing time in the gym is killing me... I hate tennis elbow....

took about two to three weeks until the pain and sorness went down or away keep using it..................

What are you using again VIP?

Quote Originally Posted by PoolShark View Post
    What are you using again VIP?

Voltaren Gel

Does it seem like a good long term solution?

have to keep using it for atleast a month before you see a big difference....

How's your condition so right now? I just did some heavy chest work and got a little hurt again. Barbell curls mess me up a little bit too. Have you hear of Cissus?

Dedicated Noob legacyofbrutality's Avatar

Could tennis elbow the shooting pain I feel in my left elbow when I am squatting and occ. on skull crushers? It doesn't hurt so much on the SK's but when I squat, it gets ridiculously painful after a set.

I dont know if that's tennis elbow. that sounds like a nerve thing. Skull Crushers affect people with golfer's elbow more than tennis. I have both.

GeorgeForemanRules

You have to take 6 months to 1 year off.

update on my tennis elbow feels great gets alittle sore when doing bi's when i do a twist at the top when doing curls with dumbells... gel seems to worked the best for me like i said before.......

Oh boy skull crusshers gave it to me years ago.
    I had back sugery in 1999- 9wks off from gym. (no gym at all) and guess what.. it was still there.
    Had 2nd back sugery in 2001 took 15wks off from gym and it was still there when i came back, so the resting idea is shit when its bad.
    The band velcro block thingy worked for a short time... but it came back, it even hurt to curl.
    One day i meet this quack chiro.. and i mean a real quack guys... he's out there. Anyway he grabbed my arm snapped it, it made a popping sound and the pain has been gone ever since.
    Don't know why but its gone. after 6-7 year it was gone. Its been almost 3 years now and still gone.
    Im in Ca so if you want his number pm me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast