Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: what's your max deadlift?

Voters
560. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100lbs+

3 0.54%
  • 200lbs+

26 4.64%
  • 300lbs+

78 13.93%
  • 400lbs+

159 28.39%
  • 500lbs+

183 32.68%
  • 600lbs+

68 12.14%
  • 700lbs+

26 4.64%
  • 800lbs+

17 3.04%
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your max deadlift?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabear View Post
    wow! absolutely amazing.
    Thanks man! First time doing a push/pull meet, think I might give this a run and set my sights on a new goal..
    www.naturaliowamuscle.com
    www.heartlandclassic.com

Quote Originally Posted by DEDICATE92 View Post
    Thanks man! First time doing a push/pull meet, think I might give this a run and set my sights on a new goal..
    go big! that looked easy. what weight class?
    my strongman training
    Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabear View Post
    go big! that looked easy. what weight class?
    165, which was actually easy for me, weighted in at 162 Friday morning. Would love to get 600, I believe I can do it. Only really trained for two months for this meet and yeah, 535 went up really well...
    www.heartlandclassic.com

165, which was actually easy for me, weighted in at 162 Friday morning. Would love to get 600, I believe I can do it. Only really trained for two months for this meet and yeah, 535 went up really well...
    i could agree 600 is in your future. nothing but a little hard work.
    my strongman training
    Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

601 @ 198 so far...
    Lockoutforums.com

Pulled 535 raw at a bodyweight of 162.

WOW!! that is awesome....pound for pound YOU just might be one of the strongest guys on here I'm pulling 675lbs with 100lbs ++ of body weight on you man (285lbs) LOL too damn much. I NEED to lift more now, you just burst my bubble
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    601 @ 198 so far...
    another amazing lift - I didn't crack 600lbs till I was over 250lbs in bodyweight some strong fuckers around here huh
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

my best was 505 at 168lbs. That was two years ago. Right now I've been working out for only 3 weeks and can pull 405@ 180lbsafter a 4 month layoff. I'm in a stable enviroment now so my goal is to pull 600 by summer. I should be at 500 again in 2 months.

nice lift. I haven't seen to many guys are size lift that much. I haven't trained like a power lifter yet but I started doing box squats heavy stiff legged deads and good mornings plus more ab work. you will hit that 600 mark keep at it

Quote Originally Posted by wildjojo1 View Post
    nice lift. I haven't seen to many guys are size lift that much. I haven't trained like a power lifter yet but I started doing box squats heavy stiff legged deads and good mornings plus more ab work. you will hit that 600 mark keep at it
    Are you going to go up in body weight for the 600lbs attempt? I think you'll hit that sooner then you think if you keep up with those exercises you've added. I find bent barbell rows help me out.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    Are you going to go up in body weight for the 600lbs attempt? I think you'll hit that sooner then you think if you keep up with those exercises you've added. I find bent barbell rows help me out.
    I don't want to go any higher than 185 untill I hit 600. After 600 maybe up to 190. I like being stronger than I look. plus it makes you look more dense and thicker. I do barbell rows too. I kind of have a mixed traing of bodybuilding and powerlifting routine. Right now I'm focusing on getting back to my previous bests on my lifts. I've only hit the weights for a total of 6 months the last two years. I love the fact that it comes back so quick.

Quote Originally Posted by wildjojo1 View Post

Thanks! Good mornings are something I want to focus on. My lower back isn't very flexible, which makes this a tough exercise for me. Need to keep on the stretching too! Stiff leg deads feel good but don't tax the low back like the g. mornings. I LOVE using a platform to deadlift off of. Really helps (especially us short guys!) Started with a couple plates, now have a platform I built:

www.heartlandclassic.com

Thanks! Good mornings are something I want to focus on. My lower back isn't very flexible, which makes this a tough exercise for me. Need to keep on the stretching too! Stiff leg deads feel good but don't tax the low back like the g. mornings. I LOVE using a platform to deadlift off of. Really helps (especially us short guys!) Started with a couple plates, now have a platform I built:

I'll try the platform thing when I gett to a sticking point. Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    another amazing lift - I didn't crack 600lbs till I was over 250lbs in bodyweight some strong fuckers around here huh

Thanks! I chased 600 for a while. Finally got it in my last meet.
    Lockoutforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    Thanks! I chased 600 for a while. Finally got it in my last meet.
    so how much do you weigh?

I'm going for 620 in a couple of weeks, my weight varies between 213-218 but I won't go over 220. I'm Drug free also

Im 26 5'10" 180 pulled 355 for 6 reps on my 5th set. with straps though, but I still think thats not to bad. could go up Im sure but I never just max out. maybe something I will do one day for fun

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast