Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 51 of 807 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: FitAdina's Blog Spot

He called me a geek with big delts in my thread. LMAO.
    SnakeBite Racing

Quote Originally Posted by connstellation View Post
    He called me a geek with big delts in my thread. LMAO.
    WAIT A MINUTE! He's on the attack! This is war!

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    WAIT A MINUTE! He's on the attack! This is war!
    Nah, It takes one to know one!
    SnakeBite Racing

I think we scared him away...dorky, geeky guys scare easily. But...there's sure a lot of him to hide.

I'm sure there are more of us geeky guys on this board than we'd like to admit
    Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Bodybuilding is just a different form of geekiness. Think of what you have to be aware of and know to do it.
    SnakeBite Racing

Quote Originally Posted by teddy788 View Post
    I'm sure there are more of us geeky guys on this board than we'd like to admit
    We EMBRACE geeks in this thread!!! It's a happy, loving place!

Quote Originally Posted by connstellation View Post
    Bodybuilding is just a different form of geekiness. Think of what you have to be aware of and know to do it.
    We're sort of like nerds with extra heavy briefcases!

hi adina! how is your day going??? do you have thanksgiving plans??

say, have you started trying out "cheat meals" yet??? if so, what kinda "cheats" are you having??

i incorporated "cheats" in my diet about 3 years ago! i LOVE it!! I lost weight even better with them. I have never had a week without one......i have even had a few weeks with more than one.lol

do you have any foods that you may NEVER eat again??? i can totally see myself NEVER eating fried foods again.....i don't crave them nor does my body like them. but! i DO LOVE MY ICE CREAM and PIZZA....those are about the only foods that i CRAVE!!! LOL
    I'm workin on getting better K!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bndniron4evrgal View Post
    hi adina! how is your day going??? do you have thanksgiving plans??

My ex has a huge family...like literally there will be 50 or 60. I always send the boys there for lunch. Our thing is to wake up early and I make them Mickey Mouse pancakes....even though they are now too old...we stil do it, and suppose always will!!! And then we watch the parades!

say, have you started trying out "cheat meals" yet??? if so, what kinda "cheats" are you having??

I try to have one cheat meal a week...but...I just don't enjoy cheating. I'm getting there though! I usually just have a little more of the good stuff!

i incorporated "cheats" in my diet about 3 years ago! i LOVE it!! I lost weight even better with them. I have never had a week without one......i have even had a few weeks with more than one.lol

do you have any foods that you may NEVER eat again??? i can totally see myself NEVER eating fried foods again.....i don't crave them nor does my body like them. but! i DO LOVE MY ICE CREAM and PIZZA....those are about the only foods that i CRAVE!!! LOL
    i went a full year and half with NO fast food - about two years without donuts - fries made me so sick the first time i had them after so long that it's hard to imagine EVER wanting them again! the thing i absolutely don't ever have again...super sized anything or giant desserts from the restaurants

What about your Thanksgiving plans?

Amateur Threat

i went a full year and half with NO fast food - about two years without donuts - fries made me so sick the first time i had them after so long that it's hard to imagine EVER wanting them again! the thing i absolutely don't ever have again...super sized anything or giant desserts from the restaurants

I will be out of town, and will make sure to eat more turkey and sweet potato than my body wants to accept.

My only gripe is that I am travelling Wednesday and Friday, so I will not be able to get to the gym

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
    I will be out of town, and will make sure to eat more turkey and sweet potato than my body wants to accept.

My only gripe is that I am travelling Wednesday and Friday, so I will not be able to get to the gym

But could you do what Erin did? Is it feasible? Remember? She stopped mid-route along her move to go to random gyms. I LOVE that!

Amateur Threat

But could you do what Erin did? Is it feasible? Remember? She stopped mid-route along her move to go to random gyms. I LOVE that!

I would if I was driving. But I am a passenger for this ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
    I would if I was driving. But I am a passenger for this ride.
    Ah...point taken. I'd be doing massive amounts of push-ups or plyometrics somewhere through the day...I'm anal that way. More so over holidays. Just to show it can be done!

Amateur Threat

Ah...point taken. I'd be doing massive amounts of push-ups or plyometrics somewhere through the day...I'm anal that way. More so over holidays. Just to show it can be done!

All I know is where I am going, but I have never been there before. There still might be something for me to do. We shall see.

yeah, i NEVER eat fast food or FRIES.........only salads from them in a pinch! i haven't had the desire for a donut in about 7 years now, HOWEVER, i DO love cheesecake and plenty of other NO NO's--but not HO HO's lol

going to MOM & DAD's this year. about a 2 hour drive away. he's gonna teach me how to change my oil because WAL-MART wanted $30 bucks to to it today!! i'm not so into BIG MEALS so, i don't fret to much, as long as i stay away from the sugar i will be OK.
    I'm workin on getting better K!!!

Page 51 of 807 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast