Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 807 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: FitAdina's Blog Spot

ok...I did the tootsie roll thing. I use Species Nutrition's Isolyze. I wouldn't say tootsie roll but it is weird how it turns chewy. I'll probably end up stealing a spponful out of my preweighed packet before mixing it up with the mac nut oil and water.

Quote Originally Posted by perpetualhope View Post
    try nectar syntrax...you can eat it dry on a spoon...once you put it in your mouth it gets hard and you chew it like a hard candy...very good
    I have never even heard of that! I like learning new things!

I knew other people were eating theirs like that. I KNEW it!

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    "they" say that the first three bites are the best, most satisfying and that after that you get nothing, but keep eating to try to get the feeling of the first 3 bites

so after 3 bites STOP !!!!!!!!!
    Yes ma'am!

You're showing me some tough love today!

Yes ma'am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    ok...I did the tootsie roll thing. I use Species Nutrition's Isolyze. I wouldn't say tootsie roll but it is weird how it turns chewy. I'll probably end up stealing a spponful out of my preweighed packet before mixing it up with the mac nut oil and water.
    YES! Isn't it weird? There's nothing else quite like it! Kinda chewy...kind of rough. But...you'll be back. Once you try it...you have to do it again!

ON HOLD story was good..

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Quote Originally Posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
    ON HOLD story was good..

I like it when hot men stop by my page. WOOO HOOO!!!!

You should go to my member gallery. I put a story in there yesterday about my panties! Ask fitnfirm. She made me post a picture of them!

By the way...THANKS!

hmm, gonna have to definitely check that out, and thank YOU!!

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

hmm, gonna have to definitely check that out, and thank YOU!!
    You'd be surprised how little I had to do with you being hot. But ... OK OK OK...I'll take the credit. You're welcome!!!

i should warn ya, i aint that guy in the picture.. just a favorite wrestler of mine

i should warn ya, i aint that guy in the picture.. just a favorite wrestler of mine
    YET...if I keep telling you you're hot...you'll eventually post your own picture. Because the pressure of me talking about the Avi man will wear your down.

So you have to ask yourself....do I want her thinking my Avi is hot or that I am hot?

HMMMM

many have tried all have failed

many have tried all have failed
    GAME ON, Big Boy. GAME ON!

Lightbulb Ode to GirlyMuscle

So GirlyMuscle says she thought of me yesterday morning when she got up, wondering what I would do when that alarm sounded at 4:00. “What would FitAdina do?” is the phrase she used.

So, I thought I would tell you what I do in the morning. Y’all can call me Adina. Or Princess. Or Goddess of Health and Fitness. Whatever suits your fancy. But you don’t have to call me FitAdina. The fit is implied anyway!!!!

Anyway….here’s how it goes.

My alarm goes off at 4:19.

Why 4:19 you ask?

I LOVE my sleep button. Those few minutes of sleep between the actual alarm and the first snooze alarm are the best seven minutes ever! But I have a habit of pressing it, oh….for an hour! Yes, I am addicted to snooze button sleep!

So, I set the alarm for 4:19, because in my early morning fog, I can’t add 7 to 19 to tell me if it’s OK to press it again. Yes, I know I could memorize it…but…SHHHH don’t bring that up!

But the real secret to my day? I surround myself with opportunities to be successful.

Before I go to bed every night, I get myself ready for another good day. Notice I said “another.” I don’t allow any other kind.

No matter how tired I am, I do what I need to the night before.

I pack my cooler.

I write my Blog for the next day.

I make sure my work clothes are ready.

And what about that morning cardio?

I lay out my gym clothes right at my feet. I don’t give myself any room for excuses.

I literally turn off the alarm and step into my gym clothes. After I pee and weigh naked, of course! I’m a former fat girl after all…and those ounces count, y’all. They really do! My scale is digital. It records tenths of pounds. If I wait long enough, I’ll pee twice…just for good measure. That HAS to be an extra tenth. Has to be!

While I am putting those gym clothes on, I choose to remind myself of five things I am thankful for. It’s hard to be cranky when you really dig deep and find things you are thankful for.

Yesterday the list was:

1) the hurricane was not as bad as was predicted
    2) my boys are safe, well, and healthy
    3) my new MD friends
    4) a day off from work – WOO HOO!
    5) blueberries

Catch that last one?

Even on your worst of days, you can think of something to be thankful for.

Blueberries popped into my mind, because I was thinking about my best friends and the silly fun we had going to a Blueberry Festival. And y’all, no blueberries, no Blueberry Festival. So…I was thankful for the blueberries.

Sometimes we just read too much into things. The best things in life aren’t things and they aren’t big. Little things can make you happy if you choose to let them.

So many of us go through life waiting for the next big, grand moment to occur, failing to appreciate the blueberry moments in life.

There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for. And you can’t be grouchy and count your blessings at the same time. Just try it.

Clean socks in your sock drawer, so you can go another day without washing? Blueberry moment.

Got all your water in the day before without feeling like you were going to drown? Blueberry Moment.

Unexpected text message from a sweetie? Blueberry moment.

So go ahead…pick a blueberry for me and leave it here. Tell me something small or something silly you are thankful for. And see if it doesn’t just make you have a better day.

And that, GirlyMuscle, is what FitAdina would do!!!

I'm standing here at work (at the GYM) reading this, pretending my tears are from the headcold I have.

I am thankful for the fact that even though I set the alarm wrong I still got up in enough time to get at least half my morning cardio in.

I am thankful for the friends and family I have who truly love me and want the best for me and are always there for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    I'm standing here at work (at the GYM) reading this, pretending my tears are from the headcold I have.

I am thankful for the fact that even though I set the alarm wrong I still got up in enough time to get at least half my morning cardio in.

I am thankful for the friends and family I have who truly love me and want the best for me and are always there for me.
    Those are great things!! Woo Hoo!!

I had my "tootsie roll" today. I could get hooked one that.

Beach Body

Awesome thread, and excellent words of motivation...

Keep it coming.

You look great!!!!

Page 5 of 807 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast