Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: For once in the trenches....

Default For once in the trenches....

I want to see someone take a leg or back workout balls to the wall and just leave it all there. We have yet to see someone puke, pass out, not able to stand lol. I know plenty of bodybuilders do it, it would be great to catch it on camera.

Why cant someone get one of Milos' famous leg workouts on there? Milos would have a TON to say in the interview and have a great answer for any question you could ask him, all while watching them do rounds and go through pain and torture and lay in a puddle of their own sweat at the end. There are some hard training video's, but none like that.

There are also plenty moving at a nice slow BORING comfortable pace. Maybe brutal intensity is not always the best way to train, but its definitely more interesting and fun to watch! Why are Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates' video's the most popular? Why was Branches so popular? INTENSITY. I never hear anyone talking about Dexter Jacksons video, or alot of the other pro's.

I know Cutlers pace for back workouts is brutal, i would have loved to watch when Phil Heath first tried to keep up. We need something like that. Everyone has their own sick leg workout stories, but wouldnt it be great if we had it on VIDEO for all to see?

Ben Pukalski in the one just out seems like an intense guy. You can just see how he motivated and pushes and grinds that he wouldnt want to let ANYONE beat him. Why not get him in the trenches with Branch Warren, another guy just like him with the same mentality. Let them go til one or both drop lol. LOVE to see that.

So MD.....LETS DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Take this idea and run with it...i PROMISE itl be the most watched video on this damn site by 500%. Mark my words
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

There is a vid of Jay with Phil ?
    Where can I find it?
    No one is special, some were patient.

THere was an article, the workout was not filmed. Phil got destroyed.

Pity that some idiot mod moved this out of the main section where it would receive the most views. Trash yet another good idea....pity...how come dave palumbo's post on in the trenches wasnt moved?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr House View Post
    There is a vid of Jay with Phil ?
    Where can I find it?
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!