Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AAS: Favorite and least favorite

keep us updated

when i get back from vegas gonna order up some goodies and then we will see. but when i do i will let you know.

let us know! sounds cool man

Nobody

How about for women wanting to gain LBM and loss Body Fat? Which are best? Which are worst? My friend picked up some deca, how does that work in women?

Dedicated Noob

damn.
    couple of you dislike winny... I taught, it is one of the moast popular one. I taught, it provide lean good quality mass with little sides...

Amateur Threat

I think one factor that hasn't been mentioned is how many cycles guys have done BEFORE they hit a compound they didn't like. theres so many various answers going on. like wouldn't it be probable that a guy who ran a couple test and eq stacks then once gains slowed he took out eq and replaced it with deca would notice diminished results cause he was already a juice veteran? Just my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by WillW View Post
    I think one factor that hasn't been mentioned is how many cycles guys have done BEFORE they hit a compound they didn't like. theres so many various answers going on. like wouldn't it be probable that a guy who ran a couple test and eq stacks then once gains slowed he took out eq and replaced it with deca would notice diminished results cause he was already a juice veteran? Just my thoughts
    I have run cycles on and off for 21 years and I still gain off 600mg per week test.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Quote Originally Posted by fitness_girl68 View Post
    How about for women wanting to gain LBM and loss Body Fat? Which are best? Which are worst? My friend picked up some deca, how does that work in women?
    First off, this all goes under the caveat that a diet & training program will produce results. AAS is not a 'diet drug', esp for women and should very explicitly only be used by someone who already uas the diet & training program in place & producing. Also understand that unless you are already lean (E.g. < 12%) any AAS, even the most conservative ones will make you "thick" - not "lean" - because you are gaining muscle mass, but it will show up as "thickness" until your diet gets you down < 12-ish%.

For a first timer, I'd pretty much only recommend anavar. Deca tends to be the most readily available AAS (esp if you are getting it from a guy - your bf, your coach, whoever), and is probably one of the last ones I'd recommend for any female, unless she's a very seasoned competitor looking to put on some serious off-season mass and doesn't mind serious bloat. Deca is notorious for water retention as it does aromatize. And furrther, it is a very long acting ester, so if you decide you don't like the sides, tough crap. You're stuck w/ them until the compound clears your system. For time-frame, that can be start at the deca half-life (14 days) but heading out to the detection time (when it can last be found in your system) of 12-18 months. When we talk about water retention from deca, this is where guys often refer to it as "moon face", so it is some serious water retention that you might not enjoy living with.

All AAS have a range of side effects due to the high concentration of male hormone - these can range from acne, hairloss, water retention, interrupted menstrual cycle, mood swing, yeast infection/vaginosis, high blood pressure (e.g. occasional nose bleeds, racing heartbeats, etc.)

Given the possibilities, and also that the actual impact will be very individual, it is really very important to be very specific about what your goals are, as well as educating yourself about the various AAS. There is a lot of information out on the internet to just get the general jist of what's involved. Do NOT rely on your boyfriend or whoever to "put you on" this or that cycle. Its YOU that gets the results, and the sides, not him. The effects are NOT comparable to what guys experience because the proportion of hormones is not the same for them. Its very important for women to know what they are getting into, and also to stick to the milder cycles.

Of all of them, anavar is the mildest & most predictable. That still doesn't guarantee that you won't experience any of the above list of sides and in any range of intensity. Really anything other than var starts to get you into the more androgenic compounds that are much less predictable in their sides. Only winstrol has a comparable compound duration to anavar, but it can tend to be much more androgenic. Other options that bring you up into the more aggressive injectibles are primobolan depot, possibly nandrolone phenyl propionate (NPP). A last oral option might be oral turinabol which doses similar to anavar, but w/ slightly longer detection times. I understand that the results come a little slower than var but are comparable. I think tbol is a bit harder to find as it is no longer made by major pharma companies.

So to answer your question, esp for a n00b, first educate yourself and make sure your program is already installed & working, and best if you've already got at least a year or two of serious lifting under your belt to establish the discipline needed for playign on the dark side. And only then should you consider something like anavar. And again, deca is the last thing I'd suggest getting involved in unless you already have a lot of cycle experience & education under your belt.

Fav: test eth, tren, d-dol, deca

least fav: anadrol, halo, winny

Ive been training for 14 years, but am new to anabolics. Just started low dose on various AAS in june, on and off. Im 28, started training at 14 and plan to see how far beyond my old natural bests I can with a little AAS.

Heres what Ive run so far and my feedback: (low dose shit so far)

200mg of deca with 200mg of cypionate weekly :

This really helped with joint pain and some strains. Guessing it was the deca. So I like the deca added onto a stack for this purpose. I made good gains in size and strength as well. Nothing major, but it took me a few steps closer to getting back to my old form, from four years ago. Let me add that I also started eating right at this time. Meaning, eating enough. I started back on 200 grams of protein and higher calories, and recording all meals. Prior to this I just ate what I could and wasnt getting hardcore with diet. So Im sure this helped as well. Was most likely a major component. 4-6 weeks of this brought me up to 180 something from 174. I think I threw some dbols ontop of it too.

Dbol only cycle:

Then did 30-40 mils of dbol with nothing else. Mostly got crazy adrenaline and vacularity from it, pump. Not much in size, but it was fun.

400 mgs Test ethanate weekly:

This one I didnt get much gains at all. A little bit. Also I had two fucked up weeks where diet and training went to shit. It actually helped me to keep all my strength during a 48 hour fast which was unusual for me. Didnt do too much for me overall though.

Currently I am up about 20lbs since I started my cycles in june though. Have kept it. Im at 193 on an empty stomach, maybe a little more now. This is getting close to the "natural" peak I hit 4 years ago. (Some M1t used back then, but mostly clean) My left arm is one line short of 18 1/2 and still pretty lean. Chest is getting close to 50 inch again.

Next up is 500-600mg of equipoise for 5-6 weeks. Ill see what happens. I havent run any PCT or blood tests yet. May not for a while. Also considering superdrol but I hear PCT is real important with that.

KILL THAT SHIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flex187 View Post
    Fav: test eth, tren, d-dol, deca

least fav: anadrol, halo, winny
    why is drol and halo your least favorite?? sides?

Favorite Test and tren
    Least fav Deca and anadrol 50 (and other similar orals like dbol)

Favorite like many is Test...nothing makes me feel better, more like an animal, stronger, more aggression in the gym, increased appetite, and sex drive thru the roof like Test Cyp or Enth. Also, Deca to stack it with. Everytime I've done a Test and Deca cycle I was very pleased with the results.

Worst: Yeah, Equipoise, noticed nothing on it. I actually thought the gear might have been fake or degraded. I noticed no appetite increase or vascularity...I noticed none of the "reasons" people suggest Eq.

my favorite would have to be cell tech hardcore

haha jk

Favorite- The one that's dosed according to the bottle.

Dislike- Winny injects sucked pretty bad!
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Favorite is Test E, EQ, Tren combo: Size, pumps and leaness= BAD ASS MASS!
    Worst is Winny(Bitch ain't no good),D-Bol(pillsbury doughboy on this),Anadrol(kills my appetite and i get headaches)

Grow like a weed!

bro need your help i plan to use only anavar cycle heard from many dat 100mgs a day for 12weeks is d perfect cycle for keepable gains...am i going totake one shot 100mgs or take them evenly in spacing time?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast