Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AAS: Favorite and least favorite

Default AAS: Favorite and least favorite

What is your all time favorite steroid and why?

What steroid do you think sucks and why?
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

WiseGuy

Favourite - EQ. Easy recovery, slow keepable gains, weaker androgen than test, increases appetite

Least favourite - Deca. Weak as piss, immense shutdown, progestin, non-working penis.

Favorite: Test. Always good gains, feel energetic all the time, personally in a better mood, good aggression for training sessions, bottom line just good gains and not much sides.

Lease Favorite: Tren. For myself I feel like shit on it, too many sides even at a low dose. I can't even eat right on it, I would puke after every meal and couldn't breathe worth shit.

Favorite: Tie between Dbol and Test E. I like both for different reasons.

Least Favorite: Prop. Ok, I actually like prop but it is my least favorite of the 4 I have tried. ED injects, pain, ect.
    -Hendog

favorite: test

least favorite: phera (dmt)

have only done test/superdrol/phera and underdosed tren... about to try eq though!

I'VE USED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING OUT THERE. TEST(ANY TYPE) IS BASIC, BUT INDISPENSABLE IF YOU REALLY WANT STEADY GAINS........ANADROL IS ALSO FANTASTIC(A CLOSE SECOND PLACE).........LASTLY, TREN ACE. TREN MAKES ME VERY DENSE, STRONG, VASCULAR AND LEAN!!! AS FOR WORSE, I'D SAY WINTROL(WEAK!!!!)AND HALOTESTIN(THE SIDES SUCK, PLUS YOU CAN GET TO WHERE YOU'D LIKE WITHOUT IT).................

favorite: test e. it's all you need.

least favorite: winsrol. the whole time i was on it my shoulders popped like they had no cartilage and i believe it caused a pec tear. fuck winstrol.
    "Truth is truth, no matter who speaks it."
    Siddhattha Gotama

This is interesting. my least favorites are anavar and winstrol. both did next to nothing for me.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Favorites : 1) Test 2) Anadrol 3) Halo

Worst : EQ, the most useless steroid for bodybuilders on the planet.
    I never wasted my time with anavar or primo. They're female drugs.

~RR

Favorite is Test/Tren- simply builds muscle tissue

worst is EQ- simply does nothing for muscle building and a complete waste of injection.
    marcus

Dr Pangloss

Quote Originally Posted by leave1 View Post
    Favourite - EQ. Easy recovery, slow keepable gains, weaker androgen than test, increases appetite

Least favourite - Deca. Weak as piss, immense shutdown, progestin, non-working penis.
    i lived on equipoise in my 20s, and made great gains with it over the years, for the reasons you cite. If you workout like a madman when you're young, this drug will not do you wrong...

favorites: Test, Tren, and Eq; all for different reasons.

least favorites: Like everone else, anavar and winstrol are largely dogs....

Love/hate drugs: Anadrol and halotestin. Ya'll can figure out why.

Favorite: Tren Ace, prop combo! Test of course and like deca too(shoulders feel fantastic on it)

worst: Didn't care for tren enan. guess cause it pales in comparison to Acetate version. OH and Liquid Dbol garbage!

Favorite: Test - feel good, good results.
    Least favorite - anadrol - bloated, high blood pressure, lethargy and decreased appetite.

Well, I've only used Test E, prop, EQ, winstrol, superdrol, phera

I liked prop alot better than Enan.

I was surprised by superdrol... actually a great AAS for strength gains (in comparison to size), put on tons of strength on it...

I'll be trying a low dose of tren soon (50 mgs eod w/prop for 12 weeks) and have high hopes for that (and don't think I'll get too many sides due to low dose)

And I think MENT would be phenomenal if one could actually get their hands on it (hopefully soon since it may be used for male birth control), it can actually provide all functions of test... is a strong androgen and aromitizes as well....

GeorgeForemanRules

Favorite: Test, it always works it is inexpensive and little or no sides.

Most hated: Haloteston, it made me feel like I was on my death bead.

Best for me: Test P (I like shorter cycles) - 50/50 with some EO = no pain/stiffness etc, infact I need to write down my sites as I can't feel where I have injected! (unlike before, uncut Axio Prop = you can feel where you injected a fortnight ago!)

Worst: Winny - this is arthritis (sp?) in pill form for me. Var/Halo/Superdrol (I know, but it works for me nicely) make excellent substitutes, without any joint pain at my doses.

Favorites: Test/Tren Ace/Anadrol. Quite honestly I love those 3 so much it's all I need, whether it be pre-contest or offseason. For me nothing is even comparable.

Least: I hate EQ/Winny/Prop. The reason I hate Prop is it always hurt for days. EQ is worthless, more expensive, and gave me heart palpitations. Winny hurt my joints so bad I will never even consider it again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast