Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know what's happened to Andrulla and Joanna Thomas ?

Default Anyone know what's happened to Andrulla and Joanna Thomas ?

In the last year or two I've lost contact with my two good British friends Joanna Thomas and Andrulla Blanchette, both seemed destined to win the Olympia title's, although Andrulla won it once in 2000 she pretty much disappeared after that and Jo, well, her website is still busy it seems but no competition appearances from her in quite a while apart from a 4th at the Atlantic pro last year which I've not seen any pics from anywhere at all...

I thought she was going to be fighting it out with Iris and Yaxeni for the top spot but not so...

Andrulla...

Jo looking a bit scrumptious...
    www.joannathomas.com

So, does anybody know what either of these honey's are up to ? I miss 'em I do...

Banned

Q) could you lay it on any thicker?

'not talkin bout dream tan, yo!

Jesus.
    Last edited by Jesus Christ; September 10th, 2008 at 12:13 PM.

Future

Andrulla wanted to have babies from my understanding. JT disappeared but is trying to get back into competing...

the last thing i have seen from joanna was that bbc report ... well, i'm not up to date according to womens bb.

i normally wouldn't post a link from bb.com ... but there you can find some pics from her last appearence in 07.

http://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/393/

I heard they've moved on to Bigger things!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Joanna Thomas runs her website, does webcam and competed once last year...Atlantic City Pro taking 4th.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    Joanna Thomas runs her website, does webcam and competed once last year...Atlantic City Pro taking 4th.

What's her website????

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg19 View Post
    What's her website????
    www.buffbarbie.com

I thought Andrulla had a gym in N. London, Chalk Farm area.

Have you asked Kim?

LOL, is it just TOO easy to use the "contact us" feature of someone's website to ask them how or where they are?
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by AminoAmigo View Post
    the last thing i have seen from joanna was that bbc report ... well, i'm not up to date according to womens bb.

i normally wouldn't post a link from bb.com ... but there you can find some pics from her last appearence in 07.

http://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/393/
    THen post this one.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...browse&id=1941

I've always been a fan of Joanna's. I just LOVE her physique. To me it's almost perfect. I'd just like to see the boobs a bit smaller.

im with you erin....
    i'm not short, I'm fun sized!

big andrulla fan.
    perfect body. clean lines, yet alluringly feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Loco View Post
    LOL, is it just TOO easy to use the "contact us" feature of someone's website to ask them how or where they are?
    Andrulla doesn't have her website up anymore as far as I know and I did go to Joanna's website www.joannathomas.com and emailed her but no response as yet. I also emailed my chum Ron Harris, but decided probably the best way was to post a thread here on M.D...

I'm assuming that she's just using her Buff Barbie website email now (which I didn't know about before, thanks Girly Muscle) or, umm, maybe she doesn't love me anymore, boo hoo...(Nahh, couldn't be... )

Tatyana - Andrulla did yes, with her ex Ian Dowe, in Archway, London, but her and Ian split a good few years ago now and Andrulla moved to America and she married some 'businessman', so I believe anyway...

WOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Andrulla doesn't have her website up anymore as far as I know and I did go to Joanna's website www.joannathomas.com and emailed her but no response as yet. I also emailed my chum Ron Harris, but decided probably the best way was to post a thread here on M.D...

I'm assuming that she's just using her Buff Barbie website email now (which I didn't know about before, thanks Girly Muscle) or, umm, maybe she doesn't love me anymore, boo hoo...(Nahh, couldn't be... )

Tatyana - Andrulla did yes, with her ex Ian Dowe, in Archway, London, but her and Ian split a good few years ago now and Andrulla moved to America and she married some 'businessman', so I believe anyway...
    I believe that www.joannathomas .com and www.buffbarbie.com link to the same site. I also believe she webcams over at www.ftvideo.com Maybe you can catch her in freechat and reconnect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast