Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kimbo vs. Ken Shamrock WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Loco View Post
    Do what?? Where did you see that?
    CBS dude, Elite XC. It was on like 20 minutes ago. Kimbo got his ass beat by some dude with pink hair.
    Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

WTF??? He got rocked by a fucking JAB??? That wasnt a punck at all!!

The fight got stopped because Kimbo was not intelligently defending himself, he had his hands wide open and recieving a beat down. He took a shot to the back of the head....that should have been called...... but I think it would have ended the same if he's so easily rocked.
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

thanks guys!

damn, sucks for kimbo. lol

WoW Another awesome Elite Xc main event
    Chicken quesadillas are fucking delicious.

JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Kimbo must be feeling like such shit right now.

God bless the underdog!

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar

lol, Petruzelli is a legit mixed martial artist... not top tier but actually legitimate. The odds were 4 to 1 against him and if I had realized they actually had a line up I would have put $100 on him straight up.... and I NEVER bet on fights. That's how sure I was that any legitimate MMA fighter would beat kimbo. Kimbo's camp knew it too because they requested substantially more money for this fight. Hope it was worth it to get KTFO and those complaining about the stoppage... stop hugging kimbo's nuts. He was a good brawler and he got KTFO in a legit MMA match. I don't blame the guy for trying to make a buck but I laugh at the hype machine and all the idiots who thought this guy should be fighting randy couture or chuck liddell or some of that idiotic nonsense
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

I gauruntee you that if they took a poll amongst 'hardcore' MMA fans... Petruzelli would have been the overwhelming favorite
    BioLayne LLC
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Hardcore MMA fans, bro. You're one of them. And I know that you know it was a legitimate stop.
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Hardcore MMA fans, bro. You're one of them. And I know that you know it was a legitimate stop.
    oh it was a legitimate stoppage no question. Kimbo was damn near out cold from the right hook... yes a right hook folks... not a jab. It was right hook that caught him square on the chin... people get knocked out by those more often than you would think... see Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler. Lawler can take a shot... but Diaz knocked him out with just a real little quick short right hook that landed right on the button.

same thing here... that was not a dive; that was kimbo sticking his chin out and getting caught
    BioLayne LLC
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

all you talkin shit sayin kimbo sucks, there is no way you thought it would turn out like this....... shit happens, he lost it was just not his day.

Quote Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    oh it was a legitimate stoppage no question. Kimbo was damn near out cold from the right hook... yes a right hook folks... not a jab. It was right hook that caught him square on the chin... people get knocked out by those more often than you would think... see Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler. Lawler can take a shot... but Diaz knocked him out with just a real little quick short right hook that landed right on the button.

same thing here... that was not a dive; that was kimbo sticking his chin out and getting caught
    Really looks like a jab to me, bro. I guess Im saying that a punch isnt a punch unless it is complete from A to Z. But hell whatever it is, Kimbo got rocked by a punch that could not have carried much power since it definately didnt look loaded.

Really looks like a jab to me, bro. I guess Im saying that a punch isnt a punch unless it is complete from A to Z. But hell whatever it is, Kimbo got rocked by a punch that could not have carried much power since it definately didnt look loaded.
    right......shit happens

Quote Originally Posted by 1strongback View Post
    right......shit happens
    Not what I said, bro.

Banned

All I gotta say is..I'm shocked...Petruzelli is a beast, Italian pride right there (I'm Italian myself) Petruzelli is a beast, even though he doesn't look it (Kimbo does look it, he is huge and strong as fuck), it is obvious that his adrenaline kicks in really good in a fight, and Kimbo lost badly..It was ALMOST an early stoppage, if I was the referee, I would no stop it until I really see kimbo taking a brutal beating, just to let the fans know that there was no early stoppage, but the worst early stoppage ever was Chuck vs Randleman, that was just nasty crap...but this fight was great. It would've been better if Shamrock would've fough, but now Petruzelli is the champ! Congratulations to him!

Future

Default KIMBO got sliced

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Bottom line was he might punch hard but he is hyped up way too much. He went down within 14 seconds to a no-name.

Can't be that suprised though Kimbo was getting the Liddel l Treatment with the half the Liddell Skill, Dude was PTI even, I don't blame him but fighting probably second to the dollars on his mid right now, He fought a hungry fighter under 40 years og age in Petruzelli and the outcome is what should have been expected.
    Chicken quesadillas are fucking delicious.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast