Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Kimbo vs. Ken Shamrock WTF?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by udflyerfan View Post
    "The most incredible victory in the history of MMA!!!!!!" HUH?? ok...whatever.
    Many people felt like Kimbo was going to destroy Petruzelli...Many were feeling sorry for him, thinking ''Omg, Kimbo is going to destroy that poor kid''...and then Bam! Petruzelli wins! A lot of people didn't expect that at all, it was amazing!

Petruzelli is a real MMA fighter not like the other bums Kimbo was fighting

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by bigjd69 View Post
    Petruzelli is a real MMA fighter not like the other bums Kimbo was fighting
    agree totally, petruzelli is a well rounded MMA fighter, Kimbo is a street fighter

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by heavies View Post
    Extreme XC sucks anyways total bunk fighters Kimbo is a joke..... that calls for the Munson call out video.........

Cover of ESPN huh? Impressive for a guy that's only been fighting in MMA for less than a year. This guy is a big marketing tool and the owners know what they're doing. Look at how much attention he gets on here. He may not be a good fighter compared to the top dogs but he attracts a crowd. Those backyard fights did him some good.

kimbo fucking sux, if he wasn't so "thug life" and his skull so fucking thick he "might" have a chance........
    Fuck you...

Banned

In all fairness, who would win, Ken Shamrock or Kimbo?

Kimbo Slice hopes Ken Shamrock doesn't 'cut himself up' in suicide attempt to escape fight

By Lewis Mckeever@Mckeever89 on Jun 11, 2015, 1:47p 25

Kimbo Slice talks trash about his Bellator 138 opponent, Ken Shamrock.
     Tweet Share on Twitter (16) Share Share on Facebook Pin Pinterest 25 Comments

Bethe Correia used suicide slurs to provoke her opponent, Ronda Rousey last month and it seems Kimbo Slice (or Kevin Ferguson) didn't see the ensuing backlash. The former street-fighting sensation had some harsh words for Ken Shamrock on the Bellator media conference call on Wednesday:

"I just hope they fuckin' pad his hands up, so he don't cut himself, and they keep all sharp objects away from him this time," Slice said. "Like what is he gonna do next time, gonna shoot himself in the foot? I don't know what Ken's gonna do man, I just hope he fights and takes this fight. Dude, you do shit like that when you're scared, when you're afraid, as close as it comes to committing suicide."
    According to Frank Shamrock -- Ken Shamrock's brother -- the UFC veteran evaded the original fight with Slice because he intentionally cut himself in the lead up to the fight. Kimbo says if his opponent attempts to pull out of the fight, he'll charge into the locker room and initiate a bare-knuckle brawl:
    "I hope he don't pussy out, cause if he doesn't bring it, I'm taking it to the dressing room and we just gonna do an old-fashioned bare-knuckle (fight) right there, right then and there in St. Louis. Fuck it."

Ferguson doesn't allow the pre-fight hype to distract him; staying focused on his goal: entertainment for the fans tuning into Spike TV:

"It's no stress, you know what I'm sayin'? I came into the game with a lot going on, it's just part of it, you just gotta know how to block things out. I just hope when the time comes everybody put their TV on, put their Tivo on. To be back on Spike TV is just an amazing feeling."

Kimbo Slice and Ken Shamrock will battle on June 19 at Bellator 138 in the main event at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
    (Transcripts via MMAMania)
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456