Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HCG and it's Use in Functional Medicine!

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    RR stated that his endo told him. I have been unable to verify this with low dose HCG.
    I don't think it was him. It may have been William Llewellyn's book.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Urine View Post
    I don't think it was him. It may have been William Llewellyn's book.
    with low dose HCG?

let me see....

Nope he uses the word desensitize in the context of 1500-4000iu every 4th or 5th day. "for long periods" and then he goes on to describe Crislers protocol like I cited earlier in the thread. I have his anabolics 2007 version and the info is on page 552 and 553.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

In that case, it's probably desensitization that I was thinking of.

heavyiron, I know I asked this question before, Im staying on cycle for approximately 4-6 months depending on how competition goes.

I can do 250iu eod throughout cycle this ok?

Also was looking at a study where people were administered 1000iu a week for 1 month on, then 1 month off, and repeated, could I follow similar you think?

So 250iu eod for a month followed by a month off

just worried about any possibilities of long term damage really.

Default Simeons HCG Protocol

The Simeons protocol claims its possible to drop up to 40lbs of fat in 45 days with daily 200iu injections and approx 500 cal day.

Does anyone know if using some tren and win with this HCG protocol would help drop more fat or if it would counteract the HCG?

Quote Originally Posted by eway View Post
    The Simeons protocol claims its possible to drop up to 40lbs of fat in 45 days with daily 200iu injections and approx 500 cal day.

Does anyone know if using some tren and win with this HCG protocol would help drop more fat or if it would counteract the HCG?
    hcg will not drop anything close to that.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Quote Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    heavyiron, I know I asked this question before, Im staying on cycle for approximately 4-6 months depending on how competition goes.

I can do 250iu eod throughout cycle this ok?

Also was looking at a study where people were administered 1000iu a week for 1 month on, then 1 month off, and repeated, could I follow similar you think?

So 250iu eod for a month followed by a month off

just worried about any possibilities of long term damage really.
    my doc prescribes 500iu twice weekly forever.

Default GnRH

Hi Guys!
    I have been asked if you could achieve the same results you would obtain in a PCT with a drug like "Fertagyl" generic: gonadorelin, a synthetic GnRH made as a vet-drug by Intervet. Comes at a dose of 100microgram/ml.
    If it is indeed usefull as a substitute for HcG, what dose would be equivilant. Or how do you equate micrograms to I.U.'s?
    I hope someone can enlighten me on this subject.

I have been reading on the net that HCG goes bad after 4 weeks. At 1000 IU's a week, you can only use 4,000 IU's per 10,000 IU box of HCG.

This would kind of suck to throw 6,000 IU's in the trash and have to mix up a new batch every four weeks.

Any of you guys use HCG for longer than 4 weeks before making a new batch?

My doctor told me it stay good for 90 days (Keep in the fridge)

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    my doc prescribes 500iu twice weekly forever.

our doc is great
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

i have recently come off a superdrol and pheraplex cycle, and i have been shut down bad, i went to see my Doc, which then he prescribed HCG to be taken M W F at 1000 iu's. ive been taking it for a month now and i have not noticed any significant changes, i was doing the shot intramuscularly. he prescribed me another vial and i was curious to how long i could safely take HCG without damaging anything or how long of a break should i take from it before starting it again. if this doesnt work he plans on sending me to an Endo to go Through testosterone therapy. he also prescribed me letrozole at 1.25mg every other week

This study demonstrates that HCG can increase sperm count, testosterone levels, estradiol levels and testicle volume.

Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Vol. 66, No. 6 1144-1151
    doi:10.1210/jcem-66-6-1144
    Copyright 1988 by the Endocrine Society.

Gonadotropin Therapy in Men With Isolated Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism: The Response to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Is Predicted by Initial Testicular Size

ALLEN S. BURRIS, HELENA W. RODBARD*, STEPHEN J. WINTERS and RICHARD J. SHERINS

Developmental Endocrinology Branch, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health Bethesda, Maryland 20892

Address requests for reprints to: Richard J. Sherins, M.D., National Institutes of Health, Building 10, Room 10N262, Bethesda, Maryland 20892.

This study was designed to determine whether exogenous hCG alone can complete spermiogenesis in men with isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (IHH). hCG was administered to 22 men with IHH until maximal testicular growth was achieved. Their mean testicular volume increased from 5.5 1.1 (SE) mL (pretreatment) to 10.8 1.6 mL (maximum) during treatment (P < 106). The maximum mean testicular volume was highly positively correlated with initial volume (r = 0.84; P < 106). All men attained normal serum testosterone levels, and 7 of 22 men achieved supraphysiological serum estradiol levels.

During hCG treatment, 14 of the 22 men had sperm appear in their semen. Six of 11 men with complete gonadotropin deficiency, defined as an initial mean testicular volume less than 4 mL, became sperm positive during hCG treatment. In contrast, 9 of 11 men with partial gonadotropin deficiency (initial mean testicular volume of 4 mL or more) produced sperm during treatment (P < 0.001). Sperm concentration was highly positively correlated with both pretreatment (r = 0.65; P < 0.01) and final testicular volume (r = 0.73; P < 0.0001). Of 13 men attempting to impregnate their partners, 7 were successful in initiating conception; a total of 8 pregnancies ensued. The sperm concentration at the time of conception was less than 10 million/mL in all but 1 man.

Our study demonstrates that hCG, in the absence of exogenous FSH, can complete spermiogenesis in men with partial gonadotropin deficiency. The response to hCG in men with IHH is predicted by the initial testicular volume.