Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vitamin Shoppe vs Vitamin World

Question Vitamin Shoppe vs Vitamin World

for all who have worked there what was the pay/comission like at the places, i forget but i know one pays much better than the other

Viamin Shoppe pays absolute shit. I mean, the STORE managers make 30k or a little more depending on how long they've held the title. No commisions either. That's not a bad thing, though, because then you dont have people trying to peddle shit just to make a buck.

The upside is you dont have a sales quota to keep your job and all you do is clean all day and rotate inventory. Extremely low stress and decent employee discounts.
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

I shop at Vitamin Shoppe from time to time. The employee there told me they get 30% discount.

I can believe the 30/K a year. Seems about right for a supplement store manager.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeHearts View Post
    I shop at Vitamin Shoppe from time to time. The employee there told me they get 30% discount.

I can believe the 30/K a year. Seems about right for a supplement store manager.
    Assistant managers make 10-11 dollars per hour. Sales associates make 7 for new hires and up to 9 for "veterans".
    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Loco View Post
    Assistant managers make 10-11 dollars per hour. Sales associates make 7 for new hires and up to 9 for "veterans".

Wow....good thing they get discounts I guess.

Wow....good thing they get discounts I guess.
    It's disgusting but it's the lowest stress job you will ever have.

GNC!!! haha just fuckin with ya man

lol ya ya ya UNC, so ninja ive worked at GNC for 2 yrs i could probably pull 9-10 /hr?

Quote Originally Posted by bighit17wolves View Post
    lol ya ya ya UNC, so ninja ive worked at GNC for 2 yrs i could probably pull 9-10 /hr?
    Huh?

i think he's asking, if he were to apply at Vitamin Shoppe with 2 years of work experience at GNC under his belt. His potential wage would be $9.00-$10.00/hr.

i think he's asking, if he were to apply at Vitamin Shoppe with 2 years of work experience at GNC under his belt. His potential wage would be $9.00-$10.00/hr.
    I cant say for sure. They are the tightest bastards Ive ever known, that's for sure. They gave me a raise once. A full fucking 15 cents an hour, I believe. Or something that ridiculous.