Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: U.S war Generals expose Mccain.

Banned

Exclamation U.S war Generals expose Mccain.

Obama says we need to talk to enemy countries.
    Mccain says no talking to te enemy. Hell, he even said we should not talk to SPAIN. What a moron. spain has been an ally and he says such a thing?senile ass.

General Petraeus(Mccain's hero) says WE NEED TO TALK TO THE ENEMY.

20 Retired Generals and Admirals show their support for Barack Obama at the Democratic National Convention. Speech by General Scott Gration.

The American military troops support Barack Obama over John McCain, but not just a little. By a whopping 6x more! These are the men and women who are actually out in the field, fighting our battles and who have facts-on-the-ground knowledge of what wars are about.

Yet, republican supporters claim the military is all for Mccain?
    One told me that all the generals are for Mccain, and all soldiers are loyal to mccain.
    Are they deaf or blind?
    Or simply fucking stupid?

Interesting stuff...

No surprise the military is supporting Obama. They want to go home.

Banned

The Great Julius Caesar once said:
    "Beware of the leader who bangs the drums of WAR in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind....the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar." - Julius Caesar