Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Conversions and Recipes

Amateur Threat

EO. 1% BA and 10% BB. I'll stick with the 100mg/mL from now on just to be safe. I feel better that I was able to save it, but I was super pissed initially when I found these big ass crystals in the bottom of my vial.

So Everything is holding now? How did the first couple injects go

Amateur Threat

Good, I'm due again tomorrow morning. I did spike a fever last night. Not sure if it was at all related to the gear or if I got it from one of the many Pt's I've seen this last week who all look like they had H1N1. I've been gorked all day on Nyquil watching movies in a dextramathophan haze. On the upside though, I pinned my ventro with 1 1/2mL and still have absolutely no pain.

Probably your sick but its possible it is gear related. Short esters always give my training partner the flu over 100mg per shot.

Amateur Threat

I think I am developing a lovely little sinus infection, but I've also seen a couple posts related to prop and flu like symptoms. I've gotten them before with Winni when I first took it and considering this is my first go with prop it wouldn't surprise me. I'm feeling pretty good now though and am off to the gym in the a.m.

I hate to post on old boards, but has anyone suffered any estradiol related symptoms? If estradiol was present in the end product, I know an AI would be worthless; however, would a SERM be effective at preventing this issue?

I had a batch with unusually high E2 remaining that caused gyno symptoms in everyone that used the batch. ( some E2 is going top be remaining in all batches). Nolva is what I used in conjunction with Adex. Both from a pharmacy. Although an AI will not reduce exogenous estradiol, it will lower estrogen by preventing aromatization. In this case we want to lower endogenous estrogens as much as possible since we are assuming your injecting at least some. So..Nolva and adex will likely alleviate your symptoms.

I don't know if anyone has pointed out but Estradiol is soluble in Ethyl Alcohol....the solubility of estradiol is 2.5mg/mL of ethanol, ethanol evaporates very quickly so after filtering the precipitate out of the solution of estradiol the (T P) it can be air dried over several days, depending on quantity of product....then you can rest assured you have very little potential for bitch tits.....
    Fuck you...

Quote Originally Posted by heavies View Post
    I don't know if anyone has pointed out but Estradiol is soluble in Ethyl Alcohol....the solubility of estradiol is 2.5mg/mL of ethanol, ethanol evaporates very quickly so after filtering the precipitate out of the solution of estradiol the (T P) it can be air dried over several days, depending on quantity of product....then you can rest assured you have very little potential for bitch tits.....

I left out that T prop was as well, you can use 70% Ethyl rubbing alcohol by volume just fine and buy it at the drug store for $1.25
    Fuck you...

If prop and estradiol are both soluble in ethyl alc, what would the benefit be of using it over methanol?

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    If prop and estradiol are both soluble in ethyl alc, what would the benefit be of using it over methanol?

none really, I was just runninig my fucking mouth...lol, EA is a little safer to handle, you could dissolve the pellets in Golden Grain......and on the chemical sheets for T and E, EA is listed, labs will use EA....or something more exotic.....
    Fuck you...

Quote Originally Posted by heavies View Post
    none really, I was just runninig my fucking mouth...lol, EA is a little safer to handle, you could dissolve the pellets in Golden Grain......and on the chemical sheets for T and E, EA is listed, labs will use EA....or something more exotic.....

....my point is that Estradiol Benzoate is only SLIGHTLY soluble in methanol, but soluble in EA...
    http://www.fagron.be/cms_files/N-43003-nlFile1.pdf
    Fuck you...

See that nice house down the street? Not there..

Great thread and info guys. SUBBED!
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

See that nice house down the street? Not there..

Didn't see a recipe for suspension, does anyone have one?

PS: It will be mixed in GSO, not bac water.

Thanks.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Well I'm not positive, but I'm pretty damn sure suspension is in water because it has to be. For one the oil will slow the release down. You can buy distilled water, throw in some BA, and filter to make it...
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Suspension is in water.

We talking test suspension?

Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast