Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Conversions and Recipes

And yes they will fit the receiver bottle.

B

YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro. This thread seems kinda dead but I notice there are alot of people reading it. Hopefully people are getting information they dont already have. If you guys need anything particular let me know.

B

Perhaps I should mention. AAS are not legal in all countries. This information is intended for those in countries where the use of AAS is legal or for the purpose of research only. I do not in any way condone or endorse the illegal use of AAS. It is up to you to understand the laws where you live and refrain from breaking them. If, you fail to adhere to the laws set in place by city, state, or federal government, you will most likely be repremanded in accordance with those laws.

B

This is so interesting and overwhelming at same time. Looks like trial and error.
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=13202

What in particular?

B

wow great thread guys. Brundel is a good guy fellas. very smart!

Thanks bro.

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

when using the hand pump,

whats the purpose of the septa top?

and can I use the hand pump and the cup for filtration of the Tren pellets, rather letting it dribble from a coffee filter.

and how long can the filter be used before I have to change it. say I use it to filter out oil, how long can I use it before it needs to be changed.

Thanks for help
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

A septa top is used for drawing fluid from a receiver media container after filtration. It allows you to draw many times from the bottle without infecting your gear or oil so long as your not reusing needles.

The filters are a one time only use. DO not re-use.

Instead of using the method for tren where you dissolve in BA/BB, run through a coffee filter, and then sterile filter, use my method outlined in the conversions and recipes thread in the chem FAQ forum. The same one you got the pics from. There is a tren conversion there.

These filters are intended for filtering large quantities. 150ml -1000ml.
    If you are filtering 20ml of tren through it 1/4 will be in the filter after and have to be flushed.
    Unless your filtering more than 50ml I would probably use a millipore syringe filter. Or, at least I would recommend it.
    Granted I use the 150ml one to filter 50ml once in a while. It takes about 4 min.
    Be sure not to go over 9PSI.

You do not need a septa top either, it is just the safest and most sterile way to go.
    Think of it like this. After you filter 150ml for example into the receiver bottle, how are you gonna get it into your vials?
    Just open it up and start sticking needles in there over and over? The bottle will be open for dust, hair, skin, bacteria ,etc to get inside.
    The septa top makes it more sterile.

B

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I've been doing alot of research on this subject on all the forums and have to say I've found this forum to be about the most informative I've found. Brundel's posts in particular are great. Very informative.

After going over all the information and methods out there, I want to try this, but I still have many questions and am confused by a few things.

First, I notice that the recrystalization is done using coffee filters. Wouldn't the conversion rate be considerably higher if a quality filter were used? It seems that a lot of product is being rinsed away through a coffee filter. Couldn't a Millipore or like filter be used and what pore size would you need to use to allow the estrodiol to pass? Would this hinder the removal of the estrodiol? What about the di-ethyl ether version where in the freezer the estrodiol is supposed to float the top? Does this not work? Wouldn't it maybe be better to utilized both versions, first the ether to get out as much Estro as possible and then the re-crystalization to finish it off for a purer product?

For both Fina and Syno, how long is the length of time I would have to leave the Tren Ace or Test Prop in Sodium Hydroxide to saponify the ester without damaging the bases. I see "overnight", but that doesn't really tell me anything.

Brundel or somebody, does anybody have the definitive answers on these things.

Thanks, great forum!

I have heard 150mg NAoh for 1hr will not remove the prop ester 24 hours will. Empirical evidence has shown me otherwise. 150mg immediatly turned my solution yellow, it was left for no more than 45 min. TNE was the result. In addition im not sure what byproducts are left or what level of estradiol benzoate is remaining. I did not use it. For fina there is no need for NAOH.

B

Default oral conversions

Brundel,

Do you have any good recipes other than those listed on sallyanne's post? I.E something to make them taste a little better. There is on "commercial" liquid products that I have tried and they didn't taste like they were suspended in alcohol like others I have used. As well I have tried some that are flavored. I have done tons of oil conversions...messed up enough stan powder to piss anyone off....and just feel that some products would be easier made into oral solutions than messing with capping as I have been doing for two years. plus I think it will be more accurately dosed in liquid solution than being mixed with a rock tumbler, mortar pestle or coffee grinder. Any suggestions you can offer I would appreciate. Thanks!

Here for those who are interested is a pic of a powder conversion setup ready to go. Of course only oil was used for this example. You can see the hand pump attacked to the millipore 150ml stericup filter a 500ml bomex beaker and 4ml oil for flushing the filter.

This is only grapeseed oil but imagine if it were not 100ml vial! Half full.

nice pics brun! when ya gonna write a book bro!?

LOL...I agree....a picture book....LOL...okay...so approximately what percentage of total volume of oil should you save to flush the filter? And would you say it would be okay to use the same filter for similar conversions??? i.e tren ace tren enth, test enth, test cyp??? or just use a new filter?

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast