Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647

Thread: Conversions and Recipes

Spotter

I'm pretty sure buying lab equipment online isn't illegal but do you think online companies pass on your details to law enforcement? What legitimate uses could the average person have for buying like glass vials etc for injection?

Steroids aren't illegal for personal use, but I don't think that covers home brew gear!

Not sure but I do have a story thats related.

About 15 years ago I was purchasing chems to make GHB at a chem lab/wholesaler.

The police were watching the chem warehouse and followed me home thinking I had purchased red phosphorous to manufacture methamphetamine.
    They came into my house with machine guns.
    At the time GHB was legal and they didnt get shit. The moral of the story is they were just sitting there watching who bought chems and following them home so.....

Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

The police were watching the chem warehouse and followed me home thinking I had purchased red phosphorous to manufacture methamphetamine.
    At the time GHB was legal and they didnt get shit. The moral of the story is they were just sitting there watching who bought chems and following them home so.....

Buyer beware.

Shit.... man that is a crazy good story! Glad for you it was still legal.

Name:  big-eyes-smiley.gif
Views: 844
Size:  35.9 KB

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Buyer beware.
    Yes I think more likely they will watch those buying over the counter in a warehouse than online sales, a lot of the chems are on ebay, I can't imagine sellers turning in buying customers to the cops but you never know.

Like you say though buyer beware.

Can't make a thread in here so...

Is there a place where you guys get your melting points other then using google? I'm talkin a trusted site to get real numbers from.

I'm lookin for the melting point of 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone OT.

Any help, thx

i found a site claiming it to be 225-230C, and a couple mentions of it in some forum threads. http://gqlabs.net/steroid-melting-points.html here is the site, nothing concrete. in the past i've tried looking up melting points for orals and there seems to be no chem pages with info on them, only test deca eq tren primo

i have a question as well. Would DMSO be enough to pass test base through the skin?? im thinking of using it as a pre workout but dont want to pin suspension

Nobody

Hi,
    I have a friend that ask me if i can brew some Methyl Tren for him, he have the raw pounder.
    I have never done this before and can't find any recipes.

Someone here have experience of brew Methyl Tren??

Thankful for answers!

^^^ I see you have found some help with this.

Nobody

Whats up guys! first off id like to just thank everyone thats participated in this thread, truly amazing. Thank you. So I have a quick quick question regarding recrystallizing to purify say how you are for pellets, but could I purify my raws in the same manor? I know how to do it but could I infact take raws i have, and add the methanol as my solvent and what not, to recrystallize my china men stuff so its pure? I know ill lose a lot of weight doing so but I can careless, I want to be putting the cleanest most pure I can get my stuff to be in me only im sure you guys can relate haha. cheers boys thanks again.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647