Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Conversions and Recipes

Again this was for theoretical reasearch purposes only. Be aware of the laws where you live. This was a friends setup and he was only using oil just for an example. That having been said...The stericup filters hold back 3-4ml of oil. The loaded syringe in the background is a 20ml loaded with 4ml extra oil. Just be aware of it. Say your filtering 150ml, filter the full 150. 3-4ml will be left in the filter. Add another 4ml heated oil and filter that through. this will leave the extra 4 in the filter and your precious gear in your vials.

NEVER RE_USE.
    These filters will work for any oil based injectible.
    They are, however, better suited for batches in the 100-1000ml range. The amount of time needed to filter will vary depending on oil temp, viscosity and the compound being filtered. NEVER GO ABOVE 9PSI-12PSI or the receiver may break. I stick to (PSI. It may take a little longer but who cares you dont even have to be touching it. For example, if your filtering a syno experiment itll tak longer because there is alot of crap in there. Also if it were syno you probably would want to be filtering oil and powder only and adding BA/BB after using a syringe filter. The filter should not be used for multiple things for several reasons. Firstly because, everytime you change compounds using the same filter you must change the receiver media bottle leaving the sterile end of the filter open to any nasties that might be lurking nearby. They are cheap just buy a few.
    Or if your making say 100ml prop and 20ml tren, use a stericup for the prop and a millipore 22um syringe filter for the tren.

B

There are alot of people converting these days. I dont do it myself but I have a good amount of knowledge in the area. Hopefully something I say will help someone. I know I have helped a few reach their goals safely. If there is anything I can help you guys with let me know. Im not a know it all or anything like that, Hope it doesnt seem like it..
    If, however, I know or have experience with something some may not, I would like to share it with this community because I like it and its people.

B

Default quick question

this may a be dumb question... but the gallon of distilled h2o that you rinse your final product with, is that to wash away the heet, or the remaining estro, or both? I was under the impression that once the heet evaporated it was gone, or is there still some residual left?

bump

You really need to rinse. 2 gallons would be better. There are alot of impurities in synovex. We are making it sterile for injection. In addition we want to make sure that not only is it sterile but that there is only test prop in the injectible. If you smell the filtrate before rinsing youll notice a foul smell. After rinsing, you will not. We are washing all the byproducts away and cleaning the crystals. If you just let it dry, there will be some nasty residue left from the methanol. You will then inject that. It will not filter out. Methanol can be fatal and even in small dosages cause big problems and health issues. Rinse..

B

Brundel I just want to say thank you for you time and patience with all of this. Also I will be doing a conversion really soon and you might recieve a PM. I have converted tren successfully a few times now to where I feel comfortable taking the next step with Syno. Plus I have a bro to crunch numbers with. Thanks again.
    5% off your next order at TRUEPROTEIN.com coupon code UBS104

Smile

I used the stericup with solutions to BB 20% and AB 2%,and the receiving bottles continually broke him,also to low empty pressures I think there is incompatibility with chemical solvents. Next time I will use filtering systems with receiving bottles in glass.

great info...i will def convert it myself thanks to all this great info

No. Estradiol is not soluble in water, however, it is soluble in methanol. So were taking advantage of the fact that there is alot more Prop than Estra. So the Prop will crystallize first when the distilled water is added because there is 10x more,
    this reasoning is flawed.. why would you believe that because there is more test prop compound in the solution, that it would be the only thing to recrystalize first only?

Just because there is more of one compound in the solution, doesn't equate to it recrystalizing first and ahead of another that is also in the solution. You would have to look at just how soluable each are in water and that ratio would be what would recrystalize .. so in each batch, you would have both the estradiol and test prop in the ratio of how soluable they are in water - total amount originally in the overall process

My english was flawed as I stated it would recrystallize first when I should have stated it would recrystallize in a greater quantity. So to restate the rest of that post: You will wind up losing some test and some E2 each time eventually leading to very little E2 and alot of prop. It is not perfect by any means. But it works. I ran a bunch of it over about a year and it was pretty good stuff.

You need less oil than 10ml per gram of prop to = 100mg/ml too.... I'm not sure the formula, but with E you subtract 1ml per gram of powder. So if you want 300mg/ml that's 3grams per 10ml. But you'll only add 7ml of BA and oil to get the 10ml at 300mg/ml.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

7ml is alot of BA for a 10ml vial.
    Was that my mistype or yours.
    I type fast and I do make mistakes.

lol I'm saying you will only add 7mls of BA and oil (you know you have to figure the percentages) to 3grams of E to get a 10ml vial of E at 300mg/ml. If you add 10ml of oil and BA you will get 13ml of oil at 230mg/ml. I'm just using this as an example to show you have to subtract for the powder when making prop. If you add 10ml of oil and BA to 1 gram of prop as you say to do, you are going to get more than 10ml of prop in the end and it will not be 100mg/ml..... If you read the link to sallyannes thread you will see what I mean.

Okay... This thread has been quite helpful for me..

I will be making my first attempt of making some Home Brew AAS this week. Initially I planned on just making some Tren using a FinaFast kit, however I was told that I should instead follow Brundels method posted here as it would yield better results... So I plan to use the method posted here to make my own Tren instead.

Also my source that I was planning to get my Prop from fell through, so I figured that if I had to make my own Tren, I might as well make my own Prop using the Syno conversion...

For the most part the information on here seems pretty easy to follow, no real rocket science. My question actually comes when converting the AAS from it powder form that we have created into an injectible form. Is it okay to follow Brundels methods to make it into a powder and then follow Sally thread to make it injectible? I know that Brundel and Sally have differing opinions on the amount of BA and BB to use during the conversion...

Also I have heard/read often that people suggest when making your own Gear you should use a .45 to filter and then a .22 to filter afterwards, however I did not see any mention of using those type of filters on here other than possibly when sterilizing your GSO. What are these people normally referring to?

I have been reading as much as I can before I actually attempt it myself, however I am sure that I will still have some questions. I hope you guys can bear with me and help me out when/if I need it.

Thanks!

-Sayajin
    Currently: 6'2 215lbs 10% BF ; Goal: 6'2 250lbs 8% BF.

You don't need anymore than 2% BA. I use 1%. Use Sallyannes formula for your total oil to be used. Just add everything up and now you just have to figure your % of everything (I personally do not use BB). Google '8% of 20' and on mine the answer pops up without even searching. I use it everytime.

The reason you use a .45 first is to catch all the solid shit that will clog the filter (especially with synovex!!!!!!) Now that it's removed it is so much easier to go through a .22.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    You don't need anymore than 2% BA. I use 1%. Use Sallyannes formula for your total oil to be used. Just add everything up and now you just have to figure your % of everything (I personally do not use BB). Google '8% of 20' and on mine the answer pops up without even searching. I use it everytime.

The reason you use a .45 first is to catch all the solid shit that will clog the filter (especially with synovex!!!!!!) Now that it's removed it is so much easier to go through a .22.

Ahh the .45 and .22 filter makes sense now... I was thinking you used it during making the powder as well... after doing some more research it appears you only use it when converting the powder to an injectible form.

Okay, 2% BA is kind of what I have heard is optimal as well.. However I have never heard of someone not using BB. Isnt BB the preservative that keeps everything working and your gear good throughout your entire cycle? I have read people normally use 2% BA and 5% BB. There are people who suggest using 15% BB, but I hear that is overkill.

Also, I plan to try out ethyl oleate instead of GSO when making my prop. I was told just substitute it in and use the same amounts. This should make my prop painless, however what about when I make the Tren? Do I want to continue to use GSO or is it okay to use EO?

Also, I read someone post that after making your gear you should not use it for about a week or so. Is that true? They said it was to allow for the BA to kill off the bacteria, however from me reading this thread, 2% BA isnt going to kill of the bacteria anyway right? Is there a timeframe you want to wait to use your homebrew after you make it?

I am just about ready to start getting everything together to make my stuff. So far it looks like I have been able to source all of my items except for the HEET Menthol.... Thats the only one I am still looking for...

Thanks for the help guys!

-Sayajin
    Currently: 6'2 215lbs 10% BF ; Goal: 6'2 250lbs 8% BF.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast