Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Conversions and Recipes

Paradox doesn't use BB either. It's not like we're storing the shit for years lol. We make it and use it. You can use EO instead of GSO and it's the preferred method IMO.

You'll most likely heat your gear to get the powder to disolve. This will kill off bacteria. Filtering it will filter out bacteria. I have made gear with .45 filters that were unsterile (I had no clue lol) and I was just fine... The .22's are supposed to catch everything. Some people will put the gear in the oven a little over 200degrees for 20 minutes. Take it out and let it cool, put it back a time or 2. This will kill off bacteria too. I just heat to get everything to disolve. Filter twice with the .22 last, and it's GTG.

You don't have to let it sit either. I have no clue where that one came from lol. These guys are looking WAY too deep into this. Filter, inject
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    Paradox doesn't use BB either. It's not like we're storing the shit for years lol. We make it and use it. You can use EO instead of GSO and it's the preferred method IMO.

You'll most likely heat your gear to get the powder to disolve. This will kill off bacteria. Filtering it will filter out bacteria. I have made gear with .45 filters that were unsterile (I had no clue lol) and I was just fine... The .22's are supposed to catch everything. Some people will put the gear in the oven a little over 200degrees for 20 minutes. Take it out and let it cool, put it back a time or 2. This will kill off bacteria too. I just heat to get everything to disolve. Filter twice with the .22 last, and it's GTG.

You don't have to let it sit either. I have no clue where that one came from lol. These guys are looking WAY too deep into this. Filter, inject

Cool, so im okay to use my EO for the Tren as well as my Prop correct?

I cant wait to get this started, im going to order everything on Monday....

-Sayajin
    Currently: 6'2 215lbs 10% BF ; Goal: 6'2 250lbs 8% BF.

Yep. Use it for anything unless it has to be water based. You can use 25g pins if you want

Ahh couple last quick things...

1. I see some people talk about using 50% EO and 50% GSO.. Is that proper? Or can I just go with 100% EO for my oil?

2. I read some people talking about 150mg/ml was too much for Prop and 100mg/ml was ideal. What do you think? I was planning on making my prop 150mg/ml and my Tren 100mg/ml. What do you guys suggest?

-Sayain

You can use EO period! lol I'm speaking from personal experience on all of this... Not he said she said...

EO allows you to use a higher mg/ml with less pain. I make it at 100mg/ml and add .7cc of GSO or test E though. The shit hurts me.

You can use 100%EO
    I wouldnt go over 100mg/ml with prop.
    BA doesnt sterilize anything you will be using a sterile filter to accomplish this and the BA will keep the gear sterile.
    .45u filter is great for tren or syno batches because as previously stated it will help to remove any large particulates left in the powder, however, I would always use a 22u filter after as only 22u will prevent ANY bacterium from getting through. It is my understanding that it will also prevent 100% of any virus from getting into the gear.
    If you use a 22u pore filter there is no need for baking.

you can use the powder calc I posted on page 3 for you conversion calculations. Just punch in the numbers and everything calculated for you.

B

You can get HEET at target. You can also get methanol from most hardware stores, lowes, home depot...etc

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    You can get HEET at target. You can also get methanol from most hardware stores, lowes, home depot...etc

You sir, are a good man...

Thanks for all the info. When I did some searching I did see that many people were saying that you can buy Methanol from hardware stores and Wal-Mart, however this was all car talk related and I was unsure as to if it was the same stuff I needed to make my gear. Guess it is.

Humm.. Well all thats left is for me to start ordering up tomorrow and make me some Prop and Tren! I will be sure to post back with any questions or complications I have.

Btw, Brundel, what are your opinions on using BB or not when making gear?

Thx.

-Sayajin

My opinion is that it has its benefits. People commonly use 2% 20% BA/BB for prop. The BB is used to thin the product down for injection.

I dont use BB anymore mainly because Im trying to cut down on solvents as most can be cancer causing or harmful to your health. Some say everything might be harmful to your health and for people using AAS I agree, however, I think it is wise to minimize the exposure to toxic chems none the less. Notice BB is harmful when swallowed, irritating to the skin and eyes among other things. (refer to the MSDS sheet I linked here http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Benzyl_benzoate-9923071 )
    I would personally use a longer ester these days and cut the BB out of the equation but when making prop or tren ace or other short estered compounds BB can be used.

B

I never used it with prop. When I filtered once I had the powder fall out of solution before but you could just put it in some hot water or the oven for a bit. This last time I filtered twice and none fell out.

I made some with EO and slin pinned it. It was awesome.

Now we are ready to make an Injectable.

You have weighed your powder so you can adjust your calculations accordingly.
    Go here http://absinth.greatnow.com/calcpowder2.html

Set oil according to how much your powder weighs. Multiply powder weight x10. So if it weighs 1.9g, oil in ml will be 19ml.

100 for the dosage mg

Leave powder weight alone.

BA 2%

BB 10%
    Brundel
    Okay. Quick idiot question. Obviously I realize that on the calculator that the "Oil Mls" box is about how much gear you want to make. IE 3 10ml vials is 30ml.... However then I noticed the above post that you made.

I assume that the formula you are providing is to make the amounts based upon how much powder you currently have made, not how much total gear you plan to make? Also does the same formula (powder weight x10) also apply for syno conversions?

-Sayajin

I just want to confirm that this is what I want when I get HEET? I ask because the damn thing does not say Methanol on it anywhere!

-Sayajin

Yes and it should say on the back where it list the ingredients... You want the yellow. NOT the red

Quote Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post
    Okay. Quick idiot question. Obviously I realize that on the calculator that the "Oil Mls" box is about how much gear you want to make. IE 3 10ml vials is 30ml.... However then I noticed the above post that you made.

I assume that the formula you are providing is to make the amounts based upon how much powder you currently have made, not how much total gear you plan to make? Also does the same formula (powder weight x10) also apply for syno conversions?

-Sayajin
    Oil in ml = total amount of finished product. So 1x 10ml= enter 10
    Dosage = total mg/ml. So for 100mg per ml prop enter 100 here.
    Powder weight leave alone.
    BA .002 or.001 2% or 1%
    BB up to you

In addition to this example there is another example below the calc itself.

The Heet you posted in the right one. Yellow bottle blue HEET on it.

That calculator is pretty cool, but won't different powders have different results? One site I read the guy melts down the powder (don't think this works with prop like it does with E. I have no expereince with C), and then draws into a syringe and fills up a vial on a scale untill he gets the right weight. Then he subtracts the cc's from his total oil volume to get the correct dose if that makes sence. He said just figure 1 ml for every gram of test E though...

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast