Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Conversions and Recipes

Amateur Threat

Just wanted to thank you guys for all the helpful info. I'm chomping at the bit to start converting on my own. I'm looking to get everything together and will post my results. I'm not the brightest light on the porch so wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    That calculator is pretty cool, but won't different powders have different results? One site I read the guy melts down the powder (don't think this works with prop like it does with E. I have no expereince with C), and then draws into a syringe and fills up a vial on a scale untill he gets the right weight. Then he subtracts the cc's from his total oil volume to get the correct dose if that makes sence. He said just figure 1 ml for every gram of test E though...
    All raw materials have certain melting point. Test E, C, and Deca will turn from powder to liquid around 98+ degrees. Regardless of powder or liquid: I put 100ml vial on scale, zero scale, then fill vial till needed amount...Example 5g or 10g of or whatever I want to start with...This is my way. I'm sure other's have their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by conofvis View Post
    All raw materials have certain melting point. Test E, C, and Deca will turn from powder to liquid around 98+ degrees. Regardless of powder or liquid: I put 100ml vial on scale, zero scale, then fill vial till needed amount...Example 5g or 10g of or whatever I want to start with...This is my way. I'm sure other's have their own way.
    Prop doesn't melt like E does though.... It disolves. I just put some test E in a warm cup and it started melting. Then you bake it and it all just melts. Prop disolves so I doubt you're going to melt down prop and then put it in a syringe etc....
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    Prop doesn't melt like E does though.... It disolves. I just put some test E in a warm cup and it started melting. Then you bake it and it all just melts. Prop disolves so I doubt you're going to melt down prop and then put it in a syringe etc....
    Are you talking about the Test P from the pellets? I never did those. Test Prop raw material melts around 118-120 degrees, but I have no experience with pellets except for Fina. So i'm sure you're right about them not melting, as the fina pellets don't either.

Quote Originally Posted by conofvis View Post
    Are you talking about the Test P from the pellets? I never did those. Test Prop raw material melts around 118-120 degrees, but I have no experience with pellets except for Fina. So i'm sure you're right about them not melting, as the fina pellets don't either.
    Once it's extracted yes. When it's extracted it's test prop powder (and some estrogen lol)

The weight does vary slightly giving a very slight difference between esters and different hormones, however, the difference is extremely small and for this application its not necessary to worry about it.
    The calc has a box for powder weight but youll notice its the only one with numbers already there. Its best to just leave the powder weight be as it will not effect things too much and its already set in the calc.

Brundel and Pantera, do you suggest to use 1% BA or 2% BA? All of my items should arrive in the mail in the morning so I will be making my first batch of home made AAS then.

-Sayajin
    Currently: 6'2 215lbs 10% BF ; Goal: 6'2 250lbs 8% BF.

I do 1% everytime

1% is good.
    my pharm gear is .9% so 9/10 of a %

Quick question,

Lets say I was making multiple batches and after my first or second batch I wanted to use 4 carts at a time instead of 2 (syno conversion). Would I use the same amounts of distilled water and HEET? Or would I double the amounts listed? Normally I would say double the amounts, however I want to be 100% sure with this kind of thing....

-Sayajin

I never measured anything. You just need enough heet to disolve the pellets and enough water to crystalise all the hormone.

Quote Originally Posted by PanterA View Post
    I never measured anything. You just need enough heet to disolve the pellets and enough water to crystalise all the hormone.
    LOL! Got ya. Thx.

One more quick question, about the size of the hole in the margarine container, I know the distilled water needs to drip and not run, however does it need to be a SLOW drip? Or just a drip?

I ask because I have my first batch in the freezer now with a slow drip and it has been about 30min and it is only at 300ml, so I am considering making the hole bigger, however I dont want to make it too large. Can I widen it up a bit? Or do I just sit and wait? (not for this batch, for the next one I am going to make.)

-Sayajin

I read the slower the better because the crystals will be more pure... I had to wait over a day one time, and you might put your cup n the fridge so it doesn't freeze lol

Okay, do you also limit your conversions to 4 cartridges at a time like Brundel? Or do you do more? I actually did 2 each for my first 2 batches, however I have a good bit to make since I have to make enough for my lazy ass gym partner too...

-Sayajin

Yeah you can't do too much because the filter can only hold so much.

Quote Originally Posted by PanterA View Post
    I read the slower the better because the crystals will be more pure... I had to wait over a day one time, and you might put your cup n the fridge so it doesn't freeze lol
    So there is no need to put it in the freezer? The fridge will work as well?

-Sayajin

Yeah the fridge works. It's what I always did.

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast