Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Conversions and Recipes

Okay.. WTF? Why is it so damn difficult to get the solution to go through the damn syringe filter? Im even using the .45um one first! Im having to exert a large amount of pressure and the damn thing is still only coming through drop by drop!

Is this normal? Ive been at it for about 20min and only have about 30ml or so...

-Sayajin
    Currently: 6'2 215lbs 10% BF ; Goal: 6'2 250lbs 8% BF.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post
    Okay.. WTF? Why is it so damn difficult to get the solution to go through the damn syringe filter? Im even using the .45um one first! Im having to exert a large amount of pressure and the damn thing is still only coming through drop by drop!

Is this normal? Ive been at it for about 20min and only have about 30ml or so...

-Sayajin

Okay.. so after some research it appears this is normal...

HOWEVER! I found a loop hole/fix.

3 Calking guns running simultaneously suspended upside down.... I have successfully filtered 108ml of oil and 10.8g of Test Prop in less than 3 hrs....

My first batch of homebrew... its pretty exciting actually! Now I just need to finish up with my fina conversion. Drying the powder now.

-Sayajin

It took me a long time as well at first. My hands were killing me. The caulking gun method works well but I eventually went to the stericup filters. If you run the prop and fina togeather it should be beautiful. I firmly believe the small amount of E2 remaining helps you grow and the tren is kinda anti estrogenic so they work very well together. Keep nolva on hand just incase.

When you make the prop you get all kinds of little solid shit in there to clog the filter.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

stole this from another forum...

Test Enanthate 5 gram conversion

Needed
    5 grams test E
    1ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
    15.25 ml sesame oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
    2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.
    4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
    5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
    6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
    7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
    8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
    9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
    10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
    10 grams test E
    2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
    30.5 ml sesame oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
    2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.
    4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
    5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
    6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
    7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 5 gram conversion

Needed
    5 grams test c
    1ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
    15.25 ml sesame oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 10 gram conversion

Needed
    10 grams test c
    2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
    30.5 ml sesame oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Equipoise (EQ) for 5 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

Needed
    5 grams EQ
    20.50 ml oil
    .75 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 3% BA
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 25ml @ 200mg/ml

Equipoise (EQ) for 10 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

Needed
    10 grams EQ
    41 ml oil
    1.5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 3% BA
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 50ml @ 200mg/ml
    1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
    Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

Test Prop for 5 grams

Needed
    5 grams powder
    36.25 ml sesame oil
    2.5ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
    7.5ml Benzyl Benzoate =15%
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA & BB to the vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Test Prop for 10 grams

Needed
    10 grams powder
    72.5 ml sesame oil
    5ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
    15ml Benzyl Benzoate = 15%
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Deca for 5 grams

needed
    5 grams powder
    18.75ml sesame oil
    1.25ml BA 5%
    1.25ml BB 5%
    Syringes
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
    9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
    10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 25 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Deca for 10 grams

needed
    10 grams powder
    37.5 ml sesame oil
    2.5ml BA 5%
    2.5ml BB 5%
    Syringes
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
    9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
    10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 50 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Tren for 5 grams
    Needed

5 grams tren powder
    43.75 ml sesame oil
    2.5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Tren for 10 grams

Needed
    10 grams tren powder
    84.5 ml sesame oil
    5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 gauge needles
    mixing Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It took me a long time as well at first. My hands were killing me. The caulking gun method works well but I eventually went to the stericup filters. If you run the prop and fina togeather it should be beautiful. I firmly believe the small amount of E2 remaining helps you grow and the tren is kinda anti estrogenic so they work very well together. Keep nolva on hand just incase.

Brundel, can you expound on exactly how you do it using this method? I ask because I DEFINITELY plan to also use the stericup filters my next time around. I used it to sterilize my EO and loved how easy it was.

The one I got was the stericup and receiver combo. My question is how would one go about getting the liquid from the stericup into the vial and maintain its sterility? The one I had you pumped it through the filter into the receiver, not into a vial. So with that particular one, you would have to then use another syringe to withdraw it from the receiver and inject it directly into your sterile vial. Well I would assume that this process would/could ruin the sterility of the liquid. So is there a way to use the stericup and put it directly into individual vials?

Also, I had a problem with the re-crystilization of my Finaplix that I hope to rectify my next time around I hope you can help with. When I made my Synovex, there were large obvious crystals in my solution, however that was not the case with the finaplix. There were almost no large crystals and my yield was on the light side of things. I even made sure to re filter my liquid 3x (per your instructions) in case there was some uncrystalized fina in the solution.

The only thing I can think of is that I did not allow the fina to sit in the fridge long enough? I left it in for about 3 hrs after the initial 1-2hrs it took for the distilled water to drip through. Also, I did not allow the solution in the filter and funnel to dry overnight, I left it a few hrs and then wrung out the rest of the solution by hand, I suppose this may also be the case however I am not sure.

I would assume that the solution should re-crystalize in the fridge/beaker and not the filter so my not allowing it to dry 100% in the filter/funnel overnight should not be the problem.

Is there something I missed? Can you think of any reason my fina did not re-crystalize like my Syno did? (Hell is it even supposed to?) As I said, I did get a nice sucessful batch, however my yield was definetely shy of that 1.5-1.9g per 2 cart.

Thanks a lot!

Syringe filters are for the birds! You can filter 100ml of gear through a stericup in 15 min. I had a nightmarish first time until I found the stericup.

Quote Originally Posted by baloni View Post
    Syringe filters are for the birds! You can filter 100ml of gear through a stericup in 15 min. I had a nightmarish first time until I found the stericup.
    Sayajin- the top should screw off, leaving the bottom sealed still. The sterility of the receiver does not get affected. Just pour your gear into the unsterile half, screw it back, connect your pump and enjoy the show

Quote Originally Posted by baloni View Post
    Sayajin- the top should screw off, leaving the bottom sealed still. The sterility of the receiver does not get affected. Just pour your gear into the unsterile half, screw it back, connect your pump and enjoy the show
    No, that part I get and worked perfectly for me.

My question was, after I put all my .22um filtered gear into the receiver, how about getting it into 10ml vials without contaminating it.

I assume me sticking a big ass syringe and needle directly into the receiver and then putting it into separate vials isnt exactly sterile. I know they make septa tops and such, however those tops are made for vials, not the receiver. So I STILL have to get it out of the receiver into a vial, even if its one big ass one.

See my point?

-Sayajin

Quote Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post
    No, that part I get and worked perfectly for me.

My question was, after I put all my .22um filtered gear into the receiver, how about getting it into 10ml vials without contaminating it.

I assume me sticking a big ass syringe and needle directly into the receiver and then putting it into separate vials isnt exactly sterile. I know they make septa tops and such, however those tops are made for vials, not the receiver. So I STILL have to get it out of the receiver into a vial, even if its one big ass one.

See my point?

-Sayajin
    Ahh- I see what you're saying. I've always stuck the needle in and sucked it out. Before I do so I dip the needle in BA and draw it into the syringe and expel it before sucking up the gear. I'm not sure if it's the best approach but I've never had a problem.

I would run it through a filter into a vial which is what Brundel suggest. Ethyl oleate flows right through a .22 if the solids have already been removed and it's warm.

Quote Originally Posted by PanterA View Post
    I would run it through a filter into a vial which is what Brundel suggest. Ethyl oleate flows right through a .22 if the solids have already been removed and it's warm.
    Yes, however my question is HOW do you run it directly into a sterile vial? The stericup filter is designed to attach to the receiver, so how do I make the fluid go into a sterile vial as opposed to the receiver?

-Sayajin

Oh I have no clue, but I don't realy think that's an option. I seen a post from Brundel showing you to use the stericup filter, and then a syringe filter. Obvisouly into a vial.

Quote Originally Posted by PanterA View Post
    Oh I have no clue, but I don't realy think that's an option. I seen a post from Brundel showing you to use the stericup filter, and then a syringe filter. Obvisouly into a vial.

Which is what I thought as well, until he posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thats what caught my attention, because it appears to say that he does not use syringe filters at all....

Guess we will have to wait for Brundel to explain it to us!

-Sayajin

[ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showpost.php?p=1581692&postcount=13"]Muscular Development Forums[/ame]

Looks like this is a pic of one being used...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yep.. that pic is of exactly what I used...

I guess my question is what is the point of using the stericup filter to then just have to use a Syringe filter right after that? Hell why not start with the syringe filter?

I have filtered solution through a 22um filter 2x (different ones) and it damn sure did not go through any easier the second time...

-Sayajin

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast