Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Conversions and Recipes

When I used a .22 the first time with synovex I blew like 3 of them from them getting clogged. Last time I used a .45 first it came through at a steady stream untill it started getting clogged. Towards the end it was dripping out. Then the .22 dripped almost at a steady stream from start to finish. If you use a powder and just mix and filter it goes through both fine. The stericup will just bypass the first filtering... Then from there if you use EO it will come out at almost a steady stream and you only do it once.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Anyone have any idea about the possible issue I had with this 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post
    Brundel, can you expound on exactly how you do it using this method? I ask because I DEFINITELY plan to also use the stericup filters my next time around. I used it to sterilize my EO and loved how easy it was.

The one I got was the stericup and receiver combo. My question is how would one go about getting the liquid from the stericup into the vial and maintain its sterility? The one I had you pumped it through the filter into the receiver, not into a vial. So with that particular one, you would have to then use another syringe to withdraw it from the receiver and inject it directly into your sterile vial. Well I would assume that this process would/could ruin the sterility of the liquid. So is there a way to use the stericup and put it directly into individual vials?

Also, I had a problem with the re-crystilization of my Finaplix that I hope to rectify my next time around I hope you can help with. When I made my Synovex, there were large obvious crystals in my solution, however that was not the case with the finaplix. There were almost no large crystals and my yield was on the light side of things. I even made sure to re filter my liquid 3x (per your instructions) in case there was some uncrystalized fina in the solution.

The only thing I can think of is that I did not allow the fina to sit in the fridge long enough? I left it in for about 3 hrs after the initial 1-2hrs it took for the distilled water to drip through. Also, I did not allow the solution in the filter and funnel to dry overnight, I left it a few hrs and then wrung out the rest of the solution by hand, I suppose this may also be the case however I am not sure.

I would assume that the solution should re-crystalize in the fridge/beaker and not the filter so my not allowing it to dry 100% in the filter/funnel overnight should not be the problem.

Is there something I missed? Can you think of any reason my fina did not re-crystalize like my Syno did? (Hell is it even supposed to?) As I said, I did get a nice successful batch, however my yield was definitely shy of that 1.5-1.9g per 2 cart.

Thanks a lot!
    -Sayajin
    Currently: 6'2 215lbs 10% BF ; Goal: 6'2 250lbs 8% BF.

Amateur Threat

I'll let ya know what I come up with next week my good man, wish me luck.

Firstly I will address the fina issue.
    In my experience it takes quite a bit more water to get the fina to recrystallize. Im not going to go back and read my conversion notes because Im a lazy ass, however, I will tell you that as of late I have been doing this.
    Dissolve fina pellets in Methanol. ( I use a LARGE Bomex beaker-1000ml-)
    I then Pour in not drip in roughly 500ml very cold distilled water.
    Since we are not really concerned with crystal proportion and there is only tren to recrystallize this works better for me.
    Also, be patient man. Let it dry overnight. This is extremely important. Syno takes longer than overnight usually.

With the stericup filters: They make septa tops for the receiver, however, I think its a good idea to just filter through using a 22u stericup and then transfer with a big syringe and syringe filter thus ensuring sterile transfer. I have personally just drawn right out of an open receiver and filled vials but I dont recommend it.

Oh by the way. DISCLAIMER. All of this is just speculation and fiction. I make it up as I go along and do not condone any illegal activity.

Amateur Threat

In regards to the syno conversion, how much longer should I let it sit overnight? And thank you for all of your fictional information which I enjoy purely for entertainment purposes.

Let what sit? When?

What are you letting sit exactly. Keep in mind we dont know what stage your at.

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Firstly I will address the fina issue.
    In my experience it takes quite a bit more water to get the fina to recrystallize. Im not going to go back and read my conversion notes because Im a lazy ass, however, I will tell you that as of late I have been doing this.
    Dissolve fina pellets in Methanol. ( I use a LARGE Bomex beaker-1000ml-)
    I then Pour in not drip in roughly 500ml very cold distilled water.
    Since we are not really concerned with crystal proportion and there is only tren to recrystallize this works better for me.
    Also, be patient man. Let it dry overnight. This is extremely important. Syno takes longer than overnight usually.
    Sorry about that, should have been more specific. I haven't even started yet, I'm expecting to get going wednesday, but just didn't want to get hung up and make a mistake.

Take a mixing bowl or the like.
    Use a lamp, preferably one with a circular dome so as too pretty much make a complete globe out of the bowl and lamp.
    Line the bowl initially with paper towels, then place the coffee filter into the bowl. ( the paper towels will absorb a good deal of the moisture reducing drying time further.
    place the lamp close enough to heat the bowl but not too close. ( at least 6-10 inches from the powder).
    Dry times will vary. Be patient as moisture will be highly detrimental to your final product.
    I have dried in less than 24 hours but I would wait 2 days before processing.

Amateur Threat

Wow, that's some serious patience. Oh well. Is the lamp a must or is it possible to do without?

You can do it without. The lamp is just a source of heat to speed up the process.
    Do not use the oven.....

Amateur Threat

Understood. I'm sure I can pick up a lamp pretty cheap, just curious. I hope you don't mind but I may pick your brain more once I start.

Of course bro. Feel free to address me here or PM me. This is why Im here.

Amateur Threat

Much appreciated.

About 5$

I always used the oven. Most ovens, if not all have a warm setting designed to leave food in there that's already cooked to keep it warm. I turned mine up a bit more because the lowest setting (warm) was just.... warm lol. I layered paper towels on a baking pan and put the filter on that. Everytime, no problems.

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast