Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: MD Forum en español

aprovechemios este foro para saber sobre Marcos Chacon sus planes para el 2009 su dieta offseason y su entreniamento. saludos marcos y si puedes contarnos sobre tu gran forma.
    saludos a todos los hispanoparlantes.

Quote Originally Posted by adriansan View Post
    aprovechemios este foro para saber sobre Marcos Chacon sus planes para el 2009 su dieta offseason y su entreniamento. saludos marcos y si puedes contarnos sobre tu gran forma.
    saludos a todos los hispanoparlantes.
    HAGAMOS UNA LISTA DE AMATEURS Y PROFESIONALES, DEMOSLE VENTAJA CON NUESTRO APOYO........ARRIBA LA RAZA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff The Producer View Post
    Actualmente soy medio puertorriqueno y estaba traduciendo esto para los que no hablan espanol.

Also, those translators don't really work too well. But I welcome any further discussion of the sport of bodybuilding in any language.
    Using http://www.freetranslation.com/ I was able to translate your Spanish comment: "Actualmente soy medio puertorriqueno y estaba traduciendo esto para los que no hablan espanol" to this:

"At present I am half a puertorriqueno and was translating this for the ones that do not they speak espanol."

Even though online translators are not perfect, they can help you gather the gist of a conversation. At least some of the time.

X2 on the "in any language" part!

Buen fin de semana, jefe.
    Curt15 saves 15% @ http://www.ironmaglabs.com

If there is a market for a Spanish MD Website then it will happen, if not then make the market.

Ich mag nicht spanisch.

Wo ist die Deutsch sprechen Forum?

Was ist ein "jeje", ein Insekt?

Quote Originally Posted by JMWM View Post
    awebo mi juan romano lol

i love what you just said bro
    you still have ur crib at vallarta?
    i am from morelos mexico, a un lado de la ciudad

Si Chavo! por siempro Vallarta sera mi hogar!!

Quote Originally Posted by juicer1 View Post
    Ich mag nicht spanisch.

Wo ist die Deutsch sprechen Forum?

Was ist ein "jeje", ein Insekt?
    Hier: http://www.muskelschmiede.de/forum/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by juicer1 View Post
    I know no spanish and don't care to ever know spanish. It's a useless language in my opinion.

LEARN ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, you do have to keep in mind by 2050 you will be nothing. By 2050 half of the United States will count on the latino vote to determine who will be the new president, in California by 2050 the majority ruling the state will be latino.
    According to federal research If you live in the west coast by 2050 you will have latin overlords.
    And errrr.....spanish is not useless, most American politicians and schools know it is useful, hence why they want it in schools.
    hmm, maybe you are racist?
    Remember, 2050....you will be ruled by other races Whether you like it or not.

Anyways, if you have spanish.....you should have German, italian, french, chinese,and russian forums as well.

10000% AGREED!

Anyways, if you have spanish.....you should have German, italian, french, chinese,and russian forums as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Well, you do have to keep in mind by 2050 you will be nothing. By 2050 half of the United States will count on the latino vote to determine who will be the new president, in California by 2050 the majority ruling the state will be latino.
    According to federal research If you live in the west coast by 2050 you will have latin overlords.
    And errrr.....spanish is not useless, most American politicians and schools know it is useful, hence why they want it in schools.

Caucasians are already in the minority in California. And been to Miami recently?

I'm sure if there's interest then a German (or any other language) -speaking person will eventually create a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by curtjames View Post
    Using http://www.freetranslation.com/ I was able to translate your Spanish comment: "Actualmente soy medio puertorriqueno y estaba traduciendo esto para los que no hablan espanol" to this:

"At present I am half a puertorriqueno and was translating this for the ones that do not they speak espanol."

Even though online translators are not perfect, they can help you gather the gist of a conversation. At least some of the time.

X2 on the "in any language" part!

Buen fin de semana, jefe.
    Yeah the online tranlators are like the flinstones with the hammer and the chisel

Quote Originally Posted by John Romano View Post
    Si Chavo! por siempro Vallarta sera mi hogar!!
    Hey john no sabia que hablabas español... Well.... welcome... and thanks for the forum in spanish!!!

Yes... are the same people but speak a diferent language.. that´s all!!!
    BODYBUILDING RULES©... IN EVOLUTION!!!

comentario muy inteligente...y posiblemente cierto en un futuro..
    adiciona al hecho, que si no me equivoco, ademas del ingles el idioma mas hablado es el español??

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff The Producer View Post
    Translation:

With the permission of John Romano, we should start a spanish forum to take advantage of this space to post your comments on bodybuilding and the bodybuilding community in general. Thanks, JOHN R.

Response:

You should start a forum yourself, Chomy. I think it would be good for those who compete from the various Spanish speaking countries but I also think it would be nice to have a translation for those of us who do not understand the language but are fans of athletes from those countries as well.

Great post!!!!!!

Muy buena idea! y al que no le guste que se vaya a comer mierda.

Y a Lee que se calle y se vaya a mamar pinga de canguro.

Quote Originally Posted by Latinmuscle View Post
    Muy buena idea! y al que no le guste que se vaya a comer mierda.

Y a Lee que se calle y se vaya a mamar pinga de canguro.
    Mejor no lo hubiera dicho... jejejeje!!!

well just like the current sections on the board, they usually start out with ONE thread.. and as it grows the amount of threads made determines the need for a section of its own... for example music, MMA, WWE sections.

So i am sure once this spanish thread (or any other language) grows leaps and bounds, MD will expand
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Yeah bro, because the bodybuilding are worldwide, but the info are most in english so, not all learn the english language...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast