Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ACTUAL CYCLE USED TO TURN PRO

sorry man i just get so pissed of when people jump in and dont know whats goin on.....

Klaus Urine my bad... but thats the kinda guy he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Stav T. View Post
    P.S. My name is Stav T.

lol....... my bad, i need sleep. hard day at work. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by 1strongback View Post
    sorry man i just get so pissed of when people jump in and dont know whats goin on.....

Klaus Urine my bad... but thats the kinda guy he is.
    lol....... my bad, i need sleep. hard day at work. sorry.
    Its all good man. No harm, no foul. Get some sleep bro.
    Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

my ass check the thread im no bull sec. he posted in there be for he posted in here so F@ck off.
    Yeah, it turned out I was incorrect.

That sucks. RIP

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

My late cousin was a competitive BB in the mid 90 in the NPC circut and was very close to getting his pro before he passed.

from what i gathered from his old training partners they really didn't use obscene amounts of drugs like "assumed" but took a toll on his body was Coke, and pain killers.

his parter told me they did some simple test. I cant remember off the top of my head the dosage, but he said anywhere from 2-4 g of test, with orals and alot of recreations drugs though.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

HOLY SHITTT i didnt know the guy passed away!!! We had been pm'ing a lot back and fourth lately, and he was going to help me prep for some shows in the future. I got curious when the responses stopped. Wow im in total shock right now..

Wow that's crazy RIP bro...

i have taken quite a bit of what was mentioned stacked similar to what ive read above, nvr nubaine, probably nvr will after reading this, also dont care for test prop id rather use tri-tren i got much better resaults put on about 29lbs of very lean muscle in 12 to 16 weeks

got some bad news for wild jojo.my numbers are allllll much bigger and i havent touched a needle....ever.....once again the ego is bigger than the mind it was created in...

Quote Originally Posted by sqd5driver View Post
    This looks like the stack that Andreas Munzer was reported to have been on when he died back in 96. If it wasn't this exact one, it was very similar. It was published in a German newspaper after his death. I seem to remember him taking a ton of Cytadren and several thyroid meds as well though...
    As well as a bunch of psychoactive pharmaceuticals ( Valium, Dexedrine,etc)

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by diamondcalves View Post
    No problem. sometimes, I look over the physiques of the 90's and the cycles used to get them, compared to today's pysiques, and I wonder if today's are any better considering all the tools available these days. as an example, we didn't have tren to play with for several years.............

Why not, Finaplix was always available.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by duncanlukas View Post
    that cycle really isn't that outrageous....no tren,halo,masteron, etc.

It could have been much better. A lot of mistakes.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by stackndeca View Post
    wow that's an intense cycle.

That's actually not much gear at all, not even close. It actually explains why Jason was never that big.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by diamondcalves View Post
    The super-heavies did about the same cycles, just higher dosages. they would take about 2,000mgs of test or a combination of tests. on the d-bols they'd take about 60-80mgs daily. Anadrol somewhere between 100 to 200mgs daily. and so forth. Gh wasn't taken in the doses that alot of guys do today. they'd stay in the 4-8iu range. but there were several top pros that did a whole 18iu bottle of the serostim gh daily(split up into shots every 4 hours. YES, they would set an alarm, and wake up to take their shots plus a protein shake).........

That sounds more like the doses I was expecting to see.

Still, how could they think that running those cycles produced the best results in hardness and dryness?

No wonder so many of them were never that dry or hard; sometimes natural guys would be in better shape.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Many BB's use pain killers. Nubain and GHB are commonly used to dull the effects of precontest dieting. I dont think his image is destroyed. This is, however, part of the reason the big guys dont post thier AAS and drug intake. If someone like a MR O said they used opiates or G can you imagine how much bullshit would be posted about them? Even if it was quite normal at that level.

B

I waas addicted to opiates severly for many years; up to a gram a day of injected Oxycontin or over a gram a day of injected morphine.

I will say this, any opiate is much more detrimental to a competitors results than any good it does. Suck it up, deal with the pain of training and the AAS use and look better.

Chronic opiate use will cause you to hold water and will also slow down your digestive system tremendously, no matter how often you use it. This will lead to stomach distension.

Hmmm....water retention and a bloated stomach; sounds like a great plan for a BB'r on game day.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by Youngguns View Post
    That's pathetic. If you need that much juice you aren't a good bodybuilder.

That ain't shit buddy. Some of our beginning AAS users on these boards use more.

I don't agree with a beginner doing that, but the fact is that Jason's cycle is NOT high dosed at all, by any conventional standards.

I don't see how in the fuck anyone here is saying "Wow, what a crazy cycle" or "Shit, I can't belive he used that much gear" or "That many drugs is nuts".

Morons, that is nothing. If you would actually add up the amounts, you could see....or maybe you can't.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast