Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ACTUAL CYCLE USED TO TURN PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LeePriestLover View Post
    Brother, don't waste your time with Foreskin. He's proven himself to be a troll, liar and coward I called him out and he ran, like a typical board wanna-be).

You've been around for a while and I know you're genuine. Thanks for your contribution to the board in a meaningful manner.

lol.......like the FORSKIN! yeah hes always got somethin shitty to say about somebody.

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    sorry,
    some fl's and mods knows diamondcalves.
    You can start with Big Mike if you have any doubts.
    I could care less if "some" of you know him.

Bottom line is he is posting fake drug cycles and also calling the man in question a crook and thief. Any leader or mod with a care about truth plus this sites rep would close this disgusting thread.

Better yet get the man he is attacking to post here and defend himself.

CE is becoming another version of the a tabloid or crack den, and that is very sad.

That's pathetic. If you need that much juice you aren't a good bodybuilder.
    Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Jason Arntz seems like he's more into the lifestyle or as somebody else said "living life in the fast lane." Also somebody who's more concerned about missing a shot, and less concerned about missing meals/training sessions. His "in the trenches" did not exactly blow me away either.

But I wonder if you still need that much drug therapy if you diet/training is spot on. I know genetics come into play in all this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut LaRue View Post
    This is seriously insane! I would never in a million years believe a human being could take this much substance... I will be competing at NPC level one day (like in a year or so) the most extreme I would ever go is 2 iu's of GH a day, 1 gram of Enth. a week, and a low level of Tren, and maybe like 16 caps of hydroxycut hardcore a day, I still even think that much enth that I have listed is too much.

Are we as bodybuilders craving instant gratification that we jepordize our organs using that much gear? And another note that is a lot of f-ing money spent a month just in anabolics, a damn lot!
    AAS is dirt cheap if you homebrew, which is actually very EZ

There is no set rule what the Pro's use, alot use different dosages and compounds, what ever works for them should be the route for them and not the members looking at the cycle.

Personally, the cycle doesn't look all that high anyway but the nubain use is total rubbish and shouldnt be mentioned on the open board IMHO, its a serious problem and they should seek help for their addicton.
    marcus

diamondcalves-

post more pro cycles, you can hide the names if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeHearts View Post
    diamondcalves-

post more pro cycles, you can hide the names if you want.
    Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^this is interesting stuff
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

GameofInches is a fictional character and anything GameofInches says is fiction.

This is extremely interesting and informative! BTW, Diamondcalves, who are you? Are you well known in the industry like Dave P. or John Romano, or are you primarily known to the bodybuilders?
    "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

That is a relatively light cycle compared to what a lot of people i know take pre contest.....and the nubain stuff, i know nothing about so i have no comment on it.

care to share what his offseason cycle loookd like?

Quote Originally Posted by 1strongback View Post
    lol.......like the FORSKIN! yeah hes always got somethin shitty to say about somebody.

?...... and why my i ask did i get a infraction/reprimand for this?...... its the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^this is interesting stuff
    I'll dig some more up........

Quote Originally Posted by GameofInches View Post
    This is extremely interesting and informative! BTW, Diamondcalves, who are you? Are you well known in the industry like Dave P. or John Romano, or are you primarily known to the bodybuilders?
    I'm not nearly as known or as popular as the guys you mentioned. I trained most of these guys back in the 90's and decided to finally get away from the sport around 2003. i moved from New Jersey to the caribbean, and only help out some friends here and there. i guess i was known around the tri-state area back then primarily by the bobybuilders, even though flex and some other mags did profiles on me....

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    There is no set rule what the Pro's use, alot use different dosages and compounds, what ever works for them should be the route for them and not the members looking at the cycle.

Personally, the cycle doesn't look all that high anyway but the nubain use is total rubbish and shouldnt be mentioned on the open board IMHO, its a serious problem and they should seek help for their addicton.
    I agree that every pro does things diferently. the reason i mentioned nubain is because this individual relied on it for his prep. i know it not a good habit to have, but i'll just write the truth, and let god be the judge. i can't write something that i vouch for, and leave things out just because of what people have to say. if he didn't want people to know about his nubain use, he wouldn't have been selling, and raving about it to everyone he came across.........sad but true............

This is probably one of the most interesting thread i ever read only due to the fact that im from north jersey and I knew some guys that used certain drugs for diff things pain relief ect and became addicted they would never admit it but they couldnt leave without them or it and I also knew a guy that was huge like 250 5ft 9'' low bf% and he was a turkish kid and he used to smoke wet (mint leaves soaked in embalming fluid mixed with weed) then hit the gym right after he was a very dark person but people do use other drugs other than aas something i never thought in a million years. I posted a thread about smoking buds while on the juice and some guy sd "drugs have no place in bodybuilding " and someone commented back "what are you kidding me lol" not verbatim but to that extent anyway 9i would be curious to see a couple other stacks that other pros you have worked with blank the names out so you dont put anyone on blast but i would def like to see some of the things they take

peace

no wonder pro bb is underground this is disturbing thinking all his injections he takes

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast