Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BSA 6 WEEKS OUT NATIONALS PICS

Good luck, Sean! I'll be cheerin' for ya from Chicago!

FIJIAN PITBULL

Quote Originally Posted by plutonianman View Post
    Do you think that being called "Big" Sean Allen could work against you in the long run? Create some kind of negative bias in the judges eyes?
    no bcoz he is BIG

Quote Originally Posted by FIJIAN PITBULL View Post
    no bcoz he is BIG
    Well yeah, obviously he's huge, but that's not what I mean't, peace out.

sean, did u move to md? looks good.. just tighen the gluttes

Thnx for the kind words of encouragement...Yes I do reside in Maryland now...I agree with the glutes but workn with Dave,He wont allow me to hit the stage without the glutes in...lol...

BSA caused the biggest scene at the mr. Expo in 2000... Everyone was asking, "who is that huge motherfer?". Was that the first time you attended the O Sean?

LOL...I wouldnt say I caused the biggest scene but the Fans did greet me with OPEN ARMS..It was my 1st Olympia an I was so excited about gettn so much Attention that it really cost me alot of wasted yrs of gettn my PRO CARD...Thats where I took the MIC at the PRESS CONFERENCE an let my Mouth do a little to much talkn...Those days are long gone...I got a little to Cocky but these days Im more understanding n mature of the sport..

Thnx Chicago Girl for the support...It was nice meetn you at JR'S..Your gonna be doing alot of cheering from home..lol..Im just happy to be included in yr screams..lol...

Do you think that being called "Big" Sean Allen could work against you in the long run? Create some kind of negative bias in the judges eyes?
    Well I have been called that name for years..I didnt create the name,I just carried it for yrs...Usually when I meet Fans at the shows etc,The ask my name an I say SEAN ALLAN...Most of the time,They say O yr BIG SEAN ALLAN..LOL...I dont like referring myself in 3 person but I would say the name fits me well..lol...I say,Lets get all my TRUE FANS,FRIENDS here at MD to give me a name that wont cause any NEGATIVE VIBES...Would u prefer it be LITTLE SEAN ALLAN?
    BSA

Somewhere in the deepest realms of your mind

i go suggest "REALLY ENORMOUS SEAN ALLEN"

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SEAN View Post

Thnx for the kind words of encouragement...Yes I do reside in Maryland now...I agree with the glutes but workn with Dave,He wont allow me to hit the stage without the glutes in...lol...

BSA caused the biggest scene at the mr. Expo in 2000... Everyone was asking, "who is that huge motherfer?". Was that the first time you attended the O Sean?

LOL...I wouldnt say I caused the biggest scene but the Fans did greet me with OPEN ARMS..It was my 1st Olympia an I was so excited about gettn so much Attention that it really cost me alot of wasted yrs of gettn my PRO CARD...Thats where I took the MIC at the PRESS CONFERENCE an let my Mouth do a little to much talkn...Those days are long gone...I got a little to Cocky but these days Im more understanding n mature of the sport..

Thnx Chicago Girl for the support...It was nice meetn you at JR'S..Your gonna be doing alot of cheering from home..lol..Im just happy to be included in yr screams..lol...

Well I have been called that name for years..I didnt create the name,I just carried it for yrs...Usually when I meet Fans at the shows etc,The ask my name an I say SEAN ALLAN...Most of the time,They say O yr BIG SEAN ALLAN..LOL...I dont like referring myself in 3 person but I would say the name fits me well..lol...I say,Lets get all my TRUE FANS,FRIENDS here at MD to give me a name that wont cause any NEGATIVE VIBES...Would u prefer it be LITTLE SEAN ALLAN?
    BSA
    No, the name fits because you are obviously enormous, its just you don't know what goes through these judges minds.

Sean, who do you see as your biggest threats in your class at nationals?
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

BSA

hey bro keep your eyes on the prize my friend and you and i both have come along way so you know what you gotta do.
    just do whatever dave tells you to do biggun .
    SEE YA SOON !
    dt

Sean, who do you see as your biggest threats in your class at nationals?

Flashrob everybody competing in the Supers at Nationals is a Threat.....The best of the best come out for the final PRO CARDS of the year...Anybody on any given day can show up outta no where an SHOCK EVERYBODY..Some of the top guys gunning for there Pro Cards in Supers are,Nunn,Frazier,Brewer,Defrancesko etc...Lots of good competitors competing...All Im doing is focusing on bringing my best package an doing better then my last show an better then my Overall at JR'S...I cant predict what the judges will be looking for..All I can do is show up in my best condition an let the cards fall in place...Good luck to everyone competing..Gonna be a Great show...
    BSA

hey bro keep your eyes on the prize my friend and you and i both have come along way so you know what you gotta do.
    just do whatever dave tells you to do biggun .
    SEE YA SOON !
    dt

DT,
    Thnx for the support..Nothing in life happens overnight my friend..Stay Focused an continue striving..Your hard work n dedication will soon be Recognized..You gotta believe to achieve...Yes we been at it a long time but when you Love doing what we do,Its no time limit...Good Luck in your final weeks an I will see you in ATL..
    BSA
    Last edited by IFBB PRO SEAN ALLAN; October 20th, 2008 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    You're a fucking retard.........oh, but no disrespect. Sean was simply taller than everyone else. Indeed Sean looked great, but that show was Liberatore's.
    My comment did not direspect anyone in any way so fuck you. I agree Liberatore looked great and one can agrue that he should have won.

I am tall for a bodybuilder and at my last show I heard a fan in the crowd say I looked like a monster compared to the others on stage, my height did that for me but it was also a big disadvantage, I took 4th.

I assume that you are a friend or fan of Liberatore's, he looked great and I can't say that Sean should have beat him like he did. All I have to say is fuck you for your stupid ass comment to me and only one with no brains or class uses the word retard.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    You're a fucking retard.........oh, but no disrespect. Sean was simply taller than everyone else. Indeed Sean looked great, but that show was Liberatore's.
    And if it makes you feel any better I also laughed when I saw Liberatore before I noticed it was him because he looked like a freak. I was rooting for Dan Decker because he and I are good friends but it wasn't his day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123