Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BRIAN ORAKPO Must see this

Default BRIAN ORAKPO Must see this

This guy is a freak, you have to see this

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...-8&sa=N&tab=iv#
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

GeorgeForemanRules

Weight lifting wise he is average at best, a 500 bench ( all I see is 315 for reps) and 600 squat are no big deal for a big man. I am sure he is a genetic freak on the football field but in the weight room he is very average.

Brian Orakpo, Texas, DE: The Longhorns haven't had an All-American end since Tony Brackens 13 years ago, but Orakpo might end the drought. To say Orakpo has blossomed in Austin would be an understatement. He arrived at Texas as a 210-pounder and now looks like an All-American: He is a chiseled 253-pounder with 8 percent body fat, stunning power and explosiveness, who throws around 100-pound kettlebells and 180-pound dumbbells. His work in the weight room is eye-popping. Orakpo also benches 515 pounds, power cleans 380 pounds, runs an electronically timed 40 in 4.6 seconds and has a vertical jump of a whopping 42 inches.

Somewhere in the deepest realms of your mind

freak certified! he should go high in the draft..but if not..hope to see him in a eagles uniform real soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    Weight lifting wise he is average at best, a 500 bench ( all I see is 315 for reps) and 600 squat are no big deal for a big man. I am sure he is a genetic freak on the football field but in the weight room he is very average.
    He's OK but agreed closer to average. For somebody who benches 500, he shouldn't be bounce pressing 315 for the small number of reps shown.

But it's marketing for the draft anyway.

-J

I'm not impressed, Ricky Williams, now HE was a physical specimen.

Good thing he's not a power lifter then huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister View Post
    He's OK but agreed closer to average. For somebody who benches 500, he shouldn't be bounce pressing 315 for the small number of reps shown.

But it's marketing for the draft anyway.

-J
    How many reps do you think he can do? Just the few the camera showed?

His lifts are way above average, I have yet to walk in the gym and see somone benching 515.
    Gentlemen, you have two choices: Mamma Mia or Jersey Boys.

the dude is young, how many of us can throw up those numbers? And he does cardio everyday (football) that takes away from some strength. Anyway he is strong.

Beach Body

that type of television puts me off, it's too in your face cheesy shit, but he looks good (even with those skinny arms!)

Banned

I agree!

I don't see anything impressive whatsoever.

That power clean is impressive

Quote Originally Posted by juicer1 View Post
    I agree!

I don't see anything impressive whatsoever.
    Hah! I see you have yet to meet the guy. I am a student at UT Austin and have been running into rak for a couple of years now. I have not seen his lifts personally, but I will say that I 100% believe his numbers.

To say that's not impressive..how many guys do you know personally who put up numbers like that? And this guy has never powerlifted nor is a bodybuilder. He is a premier athlete who is very good at what he does, and has some very exceptional lifts. Give credit where credit is due.

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Northman69 View Post
    His lifts are way above average, I have yet to walk in the gym and see somone benching 515.
    You need to find a real gym then, get out of Bally Total Fitness and find out where real men train. LMAO.

You need to find a real gym then, get out of Bally Total Fitness and find out where real men train. LMAO.

You should the gym's Markus Ruhl built his physique in, makes ballys look like a hardcore gym. The gym doesn't make the physique.
    Gentlemen, you have two choices: Mamma Mia or Jersey Boys.

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Northman69 View Post
    You should the gym's Markus Ruhl built his physique in, makes ballys look like a hardcore gym. The gym doesn't make the physique.
    You need to get out of your small town and see the world.

By the way I trained inn the same gym as Markus Ruhl and he was a joke. Oxygen tanks just to squat 405 for reps....hell at 17 we did that without drugs and without oxygen tanks. LMAO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast