Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ludo's Transformation Challenge Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    Probolic-SR, Dren, SarmX, T-Bomb and Dark Rage(New Product).

How have you been bro?
    ya you all are the first to try Dark Rage, I dont think it is in stores yet. I whant to try it, how do you like it?
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Default Dark Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Norway Power View Post
    ya you all are the first to try Dark Rage, I dont think it is in stores yet. I whant to try it, how do you like it?
    To be honest I am still waiting for the product. They just released it this week. So I should be getting it sometime soon. It's supposed to be great, I hope it is.
    "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

Thumbs up Week #5 Stats and Pics

Hey guys here are my new stats and pics, everything went well this week. No setbacks just plain on cardio and the iron. Good workouts, lots of sweat and a lot of pain. Hope not to disappoint.

Week #0 11/03/2008

BF%: 31.8
    Weight: 301.8lbs
    Left Arm: 18 5/8
    Right Arm: 18 3/4
    Left Thigh: 30 1/2
    Right Thigh: 31 1/2
    Chest: 50 1/2
    Left Calf: 18 7/8
    Right Calf: 19 1/8
    Waist: 48 1/2
    Week #5 12/09/2008

BF%: 29.1
    Weight: 279.8
    Left Arm: 18
    Right Arm: 18 1/8
    Left Thigh: 29 1/2
    Right Thigh: 29 5/8
    Chest: 49
    Left Calf: 18 1/2
    Right Calf: 19
    Waist: 45
    Attached Images Attached Images

To be honest I am still waiting for the product. They just released it this week. So I should be getting it sometime soon. It's supposed to be great, I hope it is.

the mhp transformation athletes do get the product first, but the local gnc's should be getting Dark Rage any day.

Quote Originally Posted by MHP-Stan View Post
    the mhp transformation athletes do get the product first, but the local gnc's should be getting Dark Rage any day.
    Thanks bro, I know it will be amazing. Anything MHP makes is worth it. Can't wait to give it a go. Thank MHP for me Stan, I'm sure they'd like to hear how grateful we are to have them as our backbone.

Ludo, every time you post pics and I say how great you look. This time is no different, but this time I want you to tell us all how you are felling. Tell us how you progress is affecting you so far. And yes, great job

Arrow Changes inside and out!

Quote Originally Posted by Norway Power View Post
    Ludo, every time you post pics and I say how great you look. This time is no different, but this time I want you to tell us all how you are felling. Tell us how you progress is affecting you so far. And yes, great job
    Alright bro. Well, so far the challenge has made me a lot more confident with myself. I carry myself so much better. I mean, I handle myself in a whole new different way. People have began to notice the weight loss and started to compliment me in many ways. All this is just outside changes.

The most amazing changes are happening inside. Every single time I wake up I know that in this new day, change is taking place every minute of the day; and as long as I stayed focused, visualizing how I want to look, I feel as if I already look the way I want to look. Feeling in such way has brought me closer to my goal day by day. Every week I've been shedding 2 or so pounds and it's just amazing think that by the end of the challenge I could be 35 to 40 pounds lighter than when I started. As long as I stay locked in one week at a time, I know it's just a matter of time before I accomplish my goal. The journey is unknown, I cannot see head, but to believe in that which you cannot see can only bring you closer to it, the key is to believe.

There you have it brother, thanks for allowing me to open up so freely. I honestly had not thought about sharing the changes that are taking place. Thanks again, I'll try to make this a habit.

Alright bro. Well, so far the challenge has made me a lot more confident with myself. I carry myself so much better. I mean, I handle myself in a whole new different way. People have began to notice the weight loss and started to compliment me in many ways. All this is just outside changes.

The most amazing changes are happening inside. Every single time I wake up I know that in this new day, change is taking place every minute of the day; and as long as I stayed focused, visualizing how I want to look, I feel as if I already look the way I want to look. Feeling in such way has brought me closer to my goal day by day. Every week I've been shedding 2 or so pounds and it's just amazing think that by the end of the challenge I could be 35 to 40 pounds lighter than when I started. As long as I stay locked in one week at a time, I know it's just a matter of time before I accomplish my goal. The journey is unknown, I cannot see head, but to believe in that which you cannot see can only bring you closer to it, the key is to believe.

There you have it brother, thanks for allowing me to open up so freely. I honestly had not thought about sharing the changes that are taking place. Thanks again, I'll try to make this a habit.
    No problem bro. I love it that you are so motivated to get to your goal. And yes, make this a habit.

Talking

Just increased y cardio by 10 min yesterday. Now I'm up to 1:05 a day. Not bad, I really do enjoy it. My mood is great and my sleep couldn't be better, dreams are really vivid and exciting and scary too. I'm really psyched about this transformation. Thank you guys for all your support.

Default Week #6 Stats and Pics

Here we go guys, I know it's a day late but I barely made the time for it. This week's progress wasn't so great. It wasn't spectacular or anything, but it was good. My body fat dropped, but there may be a discrepancy on that. Either way, the bosses already told me to drop the worry and to increase the cardio, so I'm up 10 more minutes, making it 1:15 a day. Measurements were still very similar, so no real changes there either. I will be alternating my diet between pro/fat and pro/veg days, next week should be dramatic.

Week #0 11/03/2008

Week #6 12/16/08

BF%: 28.3
    Weight: 279.8
    Left Thigh: 29 1/4
    Right Thigh: 29 1/2
    Chest: 49
    Left Calf: 18 1/2
    Right Calf: 19
    Waist: 45

Thumbs up Week #7 Stats and Pics

Alright guys, this week shows waybetter results than last week's bump. Alternating between diets is great. Weight, measurements and pictures show improvement. Next week will be even better!!!!

Week #0 11/03/2008

Week #7 12/23/2008

BF%: 28.1
    Weight: 276.6
    Left Thigh: 29 1/8
    Right Thigh: 29 3/8
    Chest: 48 1/4
    Left Calf: 18 3/8
    Right Calf: 18 7/8
    Waist: 44 1/2

keep pushing my brotha

Alright I see that you are still going hard and now you are over half way done with the transformation. Well in the next few weeks I want you to push yourself harder then you have thus far. The is no next time, live in the moment. The transformation is never done and this is a life change. So when this is done that does not mean that you are. I would like if you could still post pics evey week so we can see your progress.
    Time to talk about your training. No, I'm not your trainer and I'm the last person that should tell you how to lift but I love to try and motivate people so hear it goes. Every rep that you do, I whant you to picture the muscle working and then picture that muscle how you whant it to look. Take leg extentions for example, I know the feeling of those reps that make you whant to stop doing them and I'm sure you know that feeling. Those last few reps are what makes that muscle grow. You will not like the feeling when you are doing them but if you dont do those last few reps, you will feel mad at yourself when you get home.
    Good luck and Merry X-mas

Beach Body

Wow bro, you're kicking ass! Good Job.
    Training is my drug of choice.

BIG BRI

Ludo you are making great strides man good job.

Default falling behind on posts...

I know I'm a little behind on posts so I'll do that this weekend. I'll post pictures for the last few weeks I've missed. Thanks for all the support you guys have given me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123