Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ludo's Transformation Challenge Blog

Thumbs up Ludo's Transformation Challenge Blog

Okay guys, so I'll be starting the chronicles of Ludo throughout these 16 weeks of the 3rd MD-MHP Transformation Challenge. Here are my starting stats and pics. I'll take the new week's pictures on Sundays before the following week of the challenge starts. Here they go....

Starting Pics and Stats: Week #0 11/03/2008

BF%: 31.8
    Weight: 301.8lbs
    Left Arm: 18 5/8
    Right Arm: 18 3/4
    Left Thigh: 30 1/2
    Right Thigh: 31 1/2
    Chest: 50 1/2
    Left Calf: 18 7/8
    Right Calf: 19 1/8
    Waist: 48 1/2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

Thumbs up Morning Cardio

Well, I did my scheduled 45 min walk on the treadmill. My voice is gone, my body aches and this cold is kicking my ass, but I keep going no matter what. I'm working out legs later on today, let's hope I don't pass out or something, I feel leg workouts drain the life out of me. Right now all I hear in my head that keeps me going when the going gets rough are Mr.G's words "NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE UP!" BIG THANKS to the #1 motivator out there - MR.G!

Thanks for your support gymdiva, I appreciate the love!

Default Legs

Back from my legs workout....it was a little tough, especially to control the breathing with this cold I have....my voice was gone for the last two days, and it's slowly coming back. I felt a great pump in my quads during the hack squats, really gets the blood going when you go ass to heel. I do have a massive headache though, but that's nothing unusual since I've had a mild headache for the last two days, especially if I'm lying down (like for abs) and then on the way up I feel the blood rushing....weird!! I'm still very sore from my previous workouts I can feel every muscle in my body, its awesome and painful at the same time.

Thumbs up Week 1 Stats and Pics

Hi guys here my starting stats and those after week 1 of the transformation challenge. So far everything is going excellent, no set backs, no mood swings, just pure desire to keep going!

Week #0 11/03/2008 Starting Stats

Week #1 11/10/2008

BF%:30.8
    Weight:291.0
    Left Arm: 18 3/4
    Right Arm: 18 7/8
    Left Thigh: 30
    Right Thigh: 31
    Chest: 49 1/2
    Left Calf: 19
    Right Calf: 19 1/2
    Waist: 47 1/2

Default Mon & Tue Cardio

Got one 45 min cardio session each day. Aside from the cold and my loss of voice among other things, I still feel energetic. I get through my workouts a a good pace. I haven't had the need to extend my rest periods in between sets because I'm ill. I keep pushing no matter what.

Keep going bro. Make sure you are doing this for yourself and not for others, unless you have a family. I know that you will push yourself to the limit and then push again even harder. If you whant it bad enough then you will do every thing in your power to get to your goal. Keep me updated on your progress, I'm pulling for you.
    Rock on my brother
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Norway Power View Post
    Keep going bro. Make sure you are doing this for yourself and not for others, unless you have a family. I know that you will push yourself to the limit and then push again even harder. If you want it bad enough then you will do every thing in your power to get to your goal. Keep me updated on your progress, I'm pulling for you.
    Rock on my brother
    Thanks bro, I appreciate your support. I am doing this for myself. I allowed myself to fall into this deep hole and now I have to get myself out, but with the support of awesome people like yourself, giving up is just not an option.

Right on. When ever you think about cheating, come to this website and look at pic of people that will get you motivated and not whant to cheat. Also go on a walk, take the dog for a long walk. Chew a piece of gum, and drink lots of water, this will get your mind off the junk food. You know what helps, Green tea.
    So you are doing the Transformation Challenge? This is so cool, give it your all. You have motivated me. Thank you. Remember that this is a total LIFE CHANGE. I whant to see you make it to your goals. For real bro, show everyone what you are all about and when the Challenge is over, you will have proven to yourself that you and only you have the power to cause change.

Thumbs up Wed & Th Cardio Update

Two more 45 min cardion sessions are under my belt....today's session was very satisfying...I woke up at 4:30 not wanting to get up....I lay in bed until 4:40 until I decided it had been enough time to open my eyes....once I got to the gym and got on the treadmill, the minutes seemed to pass by like hours....then 20 min into it I feel this sudden surge of energy through my body. I suddenly found myself keepint the tempo of my steps and humming a melody as the strides fell in place one right behind the other. I feel great! Right now I'm at work....I'm a substitute teacher, but this is my prep period, so I have some free time and decided to share this experience with you guys. I can't wait until Monday morning to see my progress.

^^^^ Good for you bro, What clases do you teach? I'm in 11th grade up hear in Oregon.

^^^^ Good for you bro, What classes do you teach? I'm in 11th grade up hear in Oregon.
    Oh great man, I been teaching special education classes with children of both ends of the spectrum. It's so satisfying to witness their development, it makes it all worth it. I dealt with high school kids for a while, but they are just not my preference. I do understand they are in a very sensitive stage in their development as far as taking responsibility for their actions and I know guidance is something most high school students need, but I just haven't been able to get through to them. On the other hand, younger children love me! It's good to know you teach too bro, I'm sure you do a great job.

Ludo it is time. Time to fully dedicate your self to a great life. I whsnt to see you win that Challenge. Every time you hit the gym, do a extra rep for every single on of those people who told you that you cant do it. Every time you are doing cardio, do a extra 5 min for all of those haters. Ever time you cheat on your diet, you are proving them right and we whant to prove them wrong. You can never say "Today was a bad day in the gym, I will be better on monday". You need to give it your all in every way there is. That extra 2-3 reps will push you past the rest.

Go and give it 150% and never ever give up on those dreams, go and prove those haters wrong

hey I can already see changes...congrats!

how are you feeling today?

GYMDIVA, you and I need to make Ludo stay motivated and whanting to constenty strive to better himself

Thumbs up Week #2 Stats and Pics

Here are the starting stats and the stats of Week #2.

Week #0 11/03/2008

Week #2 11/17/2008

BF%:30.4
    Weight: 288.4
    Left Arm: 18 1/2
    Right Arm: 18 5/8
    Right Thigh: 30 3/4
    Chest:49 1/4
    Left Calf: 18 3/4
    Waist: 46 1/2

Ludo it is time. Time to fully dedicate your self to a great life. I want to see you win that Challenge. Every time you hit the gym, do a extra rep for every single on of those people who told you that you cant do it. Every time you are doing cardio, do a extra 5 min for all of those haters. Ever time you cheat on your diet, you are proving them right and we want to prove them wrong. You can never say "Today was a bad day in the gym, I will be better on Monday". You need to give it your all in every way there is. That extra 2-3 reps will push you past the rest.

Go and give it 150% and never ever give up on those dreams, go and prove those haters wrong
    Thanks bro, I will push on through no matter what. Thank you for your motivational support, I look forward to reading what you have to say. I agree with you....IT IS TIME. Time for the real me to come forward and show face. No more let downs, no excuses, no more dreams, just results!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast