Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Michael Lockett to compete at Nationals

Iron Addict

maybe he takes natural steroids lol

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoshi Moody View Post
    All bullshit aside he will make the top 5, maybe jump into the top 3
    Talk about bullshit that takes the cake.

Mr fake natty has no chance at top 5......not even close.

Iron Addict

top 5 definitely

Listen..natural or not who gives a shit the guy is a freak with crazy looking muscle...And on this whole natural thing, you have guys with crazy genetics who just pick up a dumbbell and they grow..I have a good friend who i went to college with and he would train on and off but he had crazy genetics..well long story short he dedicated himself and completely natural he went from 185 to 225 in 15 months and his bodyfat went from 12 % to 8.5%...lol and this guy could hardly afford the whey protein and creatine he was taking never mind AAS..so i know he was clean...So dont think its impossible!!

Quote Originally Posted by bestposer View Post
    Bingo! See you at USA's next year bro!

I'll be ready!!!!! I know I cant beat alot of people on size but my conditioning and symmetry will be on!!!

See you there!!!!
    kiyoshimoody.com
    *TEAM GENR8* genr8speed.com

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post

Cmon foreman, he will at least crack the top 5. either super or heavies.
    kiyoshimoody.com
    *TEAM GENR8* genr8speed.com

Quote Originally Posted by FUTURE View Post
    I dont think he matches up well. I also dont want to hear over and over about him being natural. He has some cool things about his build but overall his quads are poor and his back is way behind.
    He has great classic lines to his physique.The big ???? is his being ripped for this one?
    As for being natural, who cares, they don't have any actual drug testing at this show, so it is a moot pt. It is a NON issue.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

I despise BB who say their natural, but juice out of thier minds, and walk around preaching bullshit and the dangers of if. I knew/know of a national competitor who wants to compete in team Drug Universe, whos always always talking about Steriod cylce/GH/ gene manipulation and is always asking me what my cylce looks like

I would like to call locket on the spot, take his blood, and get it sent and get the test back and post them online. we should really start calling BB on thier Bullshit.
    I dont ming what a man does to further his career as a BB/athlete, but when you walk around claiming to be natural all the time, than shut your mouth and lets see blood test, than you run your mouth
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

I'll be ready!!!!! I know I cant beat alot of people on size but my conditioning and symmetry will be on!!!

See you there!!!!
    If you come in shredded your overall lines and shape will carry you far.
    I am NOT judging this one, but have been a judge for nearly 20 yrs.
    I think Nunn has the edge for the overall title this time out, but we will see when everyone hits the stage.

LOL
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    I despise BB who say their natural, but juice out of thier minds, and walk around preaching bullshit and the dangers of if. I knew/know of a national competitor who wants to compete in team Drug Universe, whos always always talking about Steriod cylce/GH/ gene manipulation and is always asking me what my cylce looks like

I would like to call you locket on the spot, take his blood, and get it sent and get the test back and post them online. we should really start calling BB on thier Bullshit.
    I dont ming what a man does to further his career as a BB/athlete, but when you walk around claiming to be natural all the time, than shut your mouth and lets see blood test, than you run your mouth
    Once again, since they don't drug test at the big national events or in the pros and we know what goes on, what diff does it make. Maybe the guy built his base drug free and maybe he is on now or not. No telling , doesn't matter and few guys are 100% open and honest anyway due to the legal hassles.

Now, I don't think he has a legitimate shot at a win, but he will make top 5. Not like he has never been successful at a show before.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    Listen..natural or not who gives a shit the guy is a freak with crazy looking muscle...And on this whole natural thing, you have guys with crazy genetics who just pick up a dumbbell and they grow..I have a good friend who i went to college with and he would train on and off but he had crazy genetics..well long story short he dedicated himself and completely natural he went from 185 to 225 in 15 months and his bodyfat went from 12 % to 8.5%...lol and this guy could hardly afford the whey protein and creatine he was taking never mind AAS..so i know he was clean...So dont think its impossible!!
    Eactly my thoughts, good post.
    For example, look at the "natural thickness" in the arms/paws and neck of this Sunbear. I bet he never juiced and look at that forarm mass!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Once again, since they don't drug test at the big national events or in the pros and we know what goes on, what diff does it make. Maybe the guy built his base drug free and maybe he is on now or not. No telling , doesn't matter and few guys are 100% open and honest anyway due to the legal hassles.
    I agree with what your saying, just the bullshitters and always walk around claiming with out prof, I say, show us proof or STFU
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Amateur Threat Johnny Phenomenon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    I agree with what your saying, just the bullshitters and always walk around claiming with out prof, I say, show us proof or STFU
    I totally agree. Its one thing to be a freak and ride it out for a while without drugs. But to boost and brag like an asshole that you survive on the Hersey's diet, you shun the use of drugs because Baby Jesus likes you, and your training regiment involves staring at weights to grow is just a little ridiculous. In fact, I think it's insulting to your fans and competition.
    I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am.

What's with his right quad being smaller than the left ? He's got the Jay Cutler thing going on.

See you there!!!!

It'll be fun battling with you bro!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234